Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good and dont forget to check in regularly. Zek is going to test you in a battle to see if you stack up
    Oh hey sup, it has been a while. I figured you quit pokemon though :/
    I don't mind helping with that at all. (:

There's two ways you can go about it; either breeding with Power Items for two good stats or RNG abuse for a combination of stats you find to be ideal. RNG abuse is harder and takes more practice, but it's very rewarding. PM me with whichever option you want to learn more about. (:
    sure, to ev train this 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/, you have to

1. infect your pokemon with pokerus
    2. attach a power bracer
    3. kill 25 goldeen and 1 more without a power bracer attached
    4. attach the power anklet
    5. kill 25 zubat and 1 more without a power anklet attached
    6. kill 3 grimer because usually its 6HP instead of 4 since the total ev possible is 510
    the extra 2 Hp doesnt mean anything but you will be able to get a effort ribbon in blackthorn from the women in the house if you are playing HG/SS

hope i helped
    For max Attack kill 18: Dragonite, Machamp, Regigigas, Nidoking, Blaziken, etc

For max Defense kill 18: Aggron, Golem, Poliwrath, Gliscor, etc
    1. Infect the pokemon with the PKRS.
    2. Use vitamins.
    3. Equip power items.
    4A. Use the wild pokemon modifier code to battle the correct pokemon.
    4B. EV train as usual if you don't have access to AR.
    Well first I start by getting Pokerus on whatever pokemon I'm EV training. It's not absolutely necessary, but it helps speed up the process. You get Pokerus by battling ALOT of wild pokemon just so you know. Next it's absolutely crucial that you buy those Power Items from the Battle Frontier.

Now what I usually do is I go to Serebii.net and check Effort Values that each pokemon gives and in what stat, so I know where to begin. For example, Nidoqueen gives 3 HP evs so when I faint it, my pokemon gets 3 Evs in their HP stat. Power Items add 4 extra evs to whatever EV you gain, so instead of getting 3 I get 7. Then Pokerus doubles that amount so I get 14.

14 is the most amount of EVs you get from one wild battle. Also 14 goes in 252, 18 times evenly. So basically when I'm a pokemon to get Max HP, I give it Pokerus and the Power Item for HP. Then I kill off 18 Nidoqueens to get 252 Hp Evs.
    Cloyster is UU and I don't like it's typing. No one ever uses a special Lucario and it's not like I can have 1 for all of my teams. I'm actually thinking of making a custom one different from the analysis so watch out!
    Name one pokemon in OU or BL that has Battle Armor or uses a move that never misses. Not a single one unless you count the 100% accuracy moves, but you're missing out on crucial OHKO or 2HKOs if you use alternates. Moves like Flamethrower versus Fire Blast are a good example of this. Would you use HP Fighting for Gengar over Focus Blast? I don't think anyone would give up Focus Blast AND HP Fire/Ice for HP Fighting on a Gengar. You should know this already since you know more than I do; believe me I would use those moves if they were powerful enough AND had 100% accuracy.
    There's nothing you can do about moves that miss or critical hits though, which is why many matches depend on luck.
    It's more of my new hobby: to collect all sorts of pokemon of my own, specifically flawless shiny legendaries with various natures. Good luck with that; I don't think it's possible to be unbeatable because many matches are decided by luck. I learned that by battling a lot and the outcomes went both ways, but usually not in my favor lol.
    Haha, work hard when it counts and relax when the time is right. I'm not battling anymore really; I'm more of a breeder/catcher now that I'm able to do that kind of stuff.
    Basically any pokemon that can wall other pokemon, deal some damage, and heal. I like Blastoise the most, but I wish it had a greater ability, movepool, and base stats. I'm guessing your favorite is Swampert lol.
    Alright, that sounds good. Yeah, that last battle was a showcase of my strategic mind at it's finest. I like water pokemon the best actually. Win or lose; battling is fun as long as your opponent doesn't use a complete stall team.
    Now, that was one hell of a game. I was very upset when Gyarados was OHKOed and when you got the critical hit on Starmie, but all was forgiven when Blissey went down. I don't think I would've won if she stayed alive. I have to leave soon; I might be able to battle later, but I bet you're tired of battling already lol. GG for sure!
    Alright, I'll see you on. You can bring a new team or use the same one of you want.
    The first 2 teams were probably 2 of my best teams; I have about 12 teams right now, but they're outdated and need fixing. I can form a team tonight if you're up for another one.
    I guess my luck is bad on a consistent basis lol. I wasn't going to quit pokemon; I was going to quit battling, but I changed my mind. I'll strive to get better and use my own RNGed pokemon while I'm at it to feel more motivated. As long as you don't use a stall team, then it's alright. Whenever you want to battle again, then let me know because I might go crazy and use a team I never used before. That last one I used before actually.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement and for overlooking my bitterness. I just don't like losing; that's all. If disconnecting was allowed I would do it because I like to keep my record clean. I noticed you used basically the same team every time. I want to get better for sure, but I prefer to use different teams to get a better feel of the game. Maybe I should keep battling you to get better.
    It's not just this battle; it's every battle against you so far. This one was just capitalized on it. Every time you need a key critical hit you get it... Every time you need me to miss I miss. Swampert getting so many flinches from Waterfall and outspeeding mine every time. Now I know why I quit battling: I'm not good at it and my luck is the worst. GG I'm quitting forever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…