Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anyway for me to have your Whimscott? I don't have much but I can do pretty much anything for it. I need it for this saturday
    Hey dude is there any way you could trade me your: Nature: Adamant | Ability: Sand Force
    IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
    EVs: None or 6 HP / 252 ATK / 252 Speed

I don't have much to offer, but I need it for my vgc this saturday. I'd really appreciate it. I can clone if you need to.
    I have all the items sans the berries, which I'll need to wait until tomorrow for, since I just got out of the DW a few hours ago and haven't yet brought the berries back. I'll give you the 7 items I have + spent the 2 credits I have for these three pokemon:

Also available as Mienshao
    EVs: 4 HP / 254 Atk / 252 Speed
    Fake Out | Drain Punch | Rock Slide | Wide Guard

--------------------------
    Also available as Chandelure [IMG]
    EVs: 4 HP / 254 SpA / 252 Speed
    Overheat | Heat Wave | Shadow Ball | Imprison

[IMG]
    * Cottonee [IMG]
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Prankster
    IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
    EVs: None
    Egg Moves: Encore, Fake Tears

I'm caught up in a trade right now, I'll get back to you when I'm done, though. I'm pretty sure I can get you most of those.
    Let's see...

Kangaskhan
    Shinx
    Igglybuff
    Poochyena
    Sunkern
    Farfetch'd
    Lickitung
    Mareep
    Surskit
    Ponyta
    Sentret
    Remoraid
    NidoranF
    You mentioned in your thread a need for DW females, would you mind if I listed the ones I have? Or have you gotten them all already?

I'm asking so many things because there are more than two pokemon I've been looking at in your thread, and I'm trying to get a third one >.>
    I noticed the Scraggy in your wants. I have one with all those specifics down to the dot EXCEPT that it's female. Are you interested?
    Sounds great!!! Yes, very interested in the Landorus and trained Hydreigon :) I can be available in 10 minutes if that's okay with you?
    No worries man! Hey, what did you want from me lol? You never responded to the initial CMT :)
    Sure I ev train him you want him urgently or it's Ok if I ev train and give him afterwards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…