Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just finished the third book like 10 minutes ago
    i got the fourth one from the library earlier today
    it's about 800 fucking pages long!
    It's alright, it was my mistake,besides I don't want to make you take time to change anything cause you are still reffing so many other matches
    i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    i haven't talked to you (like on irc) in like a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah </3
    hi
    i can get on and do stuff in safe mode lol... but it's rather hard to do anything since safe mode like blows everything up so it's really huge font and everything... anyways i've been keeping myself busy with harry potter books lol. i read the first one yesterday and just finished the second like 10 minutes ago. finished them both in one day! guess it helps i don't have anything else to do... =/
    i'm going to start on the third on here shortly... it's 430 pages so it will probably take me two days...
    yeah that was my plan for next match, and I'm gunna try to find a singles match instead of doubles too.
    also computer has like some super virus that i can't get rid of for some reason. i used that virus scanner i showed you, it said it deleted it, turned the computer back on and it's still there... run the scanner again and it sayd no treats detected even though it's still there! so little activity until i figure out how to fix the stupid fuckin thing. it can't go a day without gettig a virus. i'm being complete honest when say it happens when i'm on smoggy and po... which makes me confused how.... lol =/
    Wow didn't think Espeon would get the boot in one round! yay fageffet is gone! yay brokenbird is gone too! FAUK UR VICTIN IT WON'T LEAVE! seriously how is something that has a 66 more powerful base power move than staraptor not get the boot when staraptor does... victini has rly good bulk, same speed, and doesn't diein two turns... it can go mixed too!
    GO TO BED

AND NO I WASN'T GOING AT NIGHTTIME I WAS JUST SAYING THAT WAS ONE OF THE THINGS I DID THIS WEEK.
    JUBILEE USED PENETRATE
    THE FOE'S FROSLASS EVADES THE ATTACK
    WHAT THE FUCK STUPID SHIT ASS BAN THIS STUPID SHIT

GO MAMOSWINE USE BLIZZARD ATTACK KILL THEM ALL!

WELL, GOING TO HOSPITAL TO SEE SICK UNCLE, GOING TO LITTLE COUSINS BIRTHDAY PARTY, NOT SLEEPING ALL DAY LIKE YOU FGGT, GOING TO MOVIES WITH FRIENDS, GOING TO LUNCH WITH FRIENDS, AND UMM... NOW I'M READING A BOOK.
    I'M WAITING FOR MY CONTACTS TO GET A LITTLE WET IN THE SOLUTION STUFF YOU PUT THEM IN. I FELL ASLEEP WITH THEM IN A BIT AGO AND THEY FELT ALL DRIED OUT. SO IN LIKE 10 MINUTES I'M GOING TO PUT THEM BACK IN AND GET BACK TO READING BOOK.
    omgimissyoutooooo:(

i've been busy!
    and you've been like sleeping all day! :P
    yesterday, i went to go see deathly hallows part2 ohmygod it was so good i'd see it like 203984029840923480294802934820398 times, i loved every second of it! ^_^
    ohmygod so many BAN HAIL POSTS in uu thread...
    people are seriously that butt hurt that they missed like 2 or 3 times on froslass that they'd want to ban it... X_X
    Also since when did people start putting mamoswine on hail teams? i haven't seen him on one at all... wtf?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…