Eiganjo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah =/ my hour is almost up for me today D: Also I dunno what I'm going to do with all those credits =P
    Yay, mmet you on =) And she did it since she said that I'm doing nothing useful on the Computer and I'm addicted to it >_<
    I'm probably going to go inactive since my mom banned from the computer forever except for 1 hour on weekends =( I'll try and get your pokes back to you tomorrow but if I don't see you then I'll have to return them to you next weekend =(
    Just finished, I'll start working on the EV training now =P Also I'm running out of ideas so I'm just going to make a banner for each type (I have 10 more to go) I've already done Fighting, Water, Fire, Ghost (2 actually since Ghost pokemon are cool =P), and probably some more I forgot xD
    Anyways, here's the finished product =P

Yeah lol =P And yay! some different spreads =P (Looks like you CAN get creative...=P) Whenever you're ready I can trade =)
    I'll take 6 for now =P Also what do you think of the banner I finished? (Sharpedo's love Magikarps O_o)

lol =P I haven't RNGed a poke in around 1-2 weeks, and now I keep messing up xD Tell me when you're ready, meanwhile, I'll work on some banners =D

Multitasking is fun =) I get to press the A button over and over again while making banners =D xD

Edit: I need one more water poke that "Swims" since my background is Underwater, I've already got Sharpedo and 2 jellicents, what do you think should be next? I'm thinking Octilerry or Kingdra or something :P

Edit 2: Screw it I'm using Magikarp =D
    lol =P AND I'M SO HAPPY SINCE I BEAT MY RIVAL FROM A CRIT!!!!!! Without it I would've lost (And had to pay more money D:) xD
    Yeah, I just bubblebeamed everything to death =D And it's fun trying to see what moves they are in korean. Also it's fun doing it when prinplup learns a level up move since I have to go by my memory xD
    Yup =D I'm almost getting to Solaceon town, I'm trying to beat Fantina right now (And dying since I mispredicted) =( you should never predict stuff in-game, just go all-out attacking xD =P
    lol I was reading that thread about "I'm going to quit pokemon and so should you" it's so funny reading everyone's posts xD
    Yeah...and to add to that I only had prinplup left in my party, and then I fight this hiker WHO HAD A FREAKIN SELFDESTRUCT GEODUDE =(
    It used selfdestruct and then I had to give him money xD
    Yeah...and now I'm failing against pikachu's on the cycling road spamming double team and quick attack. Their ability Static doesn't help either -_-
    lol, it was the first flying type I found in eterna forest, so I just caught it lol. i found a dustox before that but then I ran out of pokeballs D:
    lol I just know the colors and how to count to 100 in spanish xD I can never remember it lol =/ and I'm happy since I just soloed Gardenia with Beautifly =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…