Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Save sent. Let me know if there's a problem as after I go eat I'll be busy for a couple of hours.
    Oh well if you were going to just give me the Duskull I'd have been willing to give you one of my RNGs for it too. The only one that is in a different egg group and is male is a Bagon.
    Enlighten as in? .-.

Nothing much though, I just change from my usual Firefox to IE and fumble through it for about 1 hour or so to get all the things filled... .-.
    Oh nevermind I found it. It was in the box with all my 3rd gen RNGs. I didn't think it would be there. Exact stats are 7/21/21/31/31/31. I figured that this is the one because it has Aromatherapy. Give me a little bit to upload it.
    Well I don't have much in the way of male parents then aside from the Swablu with 31/31/12/13/31/31 and a Male Kirlia with 31s in SpAtk/SpDef (which means nothing since your Duskull is in the same egg group). I still can't figure out what happened to that Roselia. -.-
    Aw man I can't figure out what happened to the Roselia... I was sure that I had one with those stats since I used it to breed both my Chanseys.

In any case I have a Timid Ditto with 31s in SpDef and Speed that was a completely random capture when I was looking for Dittos with 31s.
    Ok then. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll send it to you. It's Male but it doesn't have any egg moves like Spikes.
    Anything in particular? I have a Swablu with 4 31s for the flying/dragon egg group but it's missing the important 31 in defense for the defense stat... I do have a Roselia with 31s in SpAtk/SpDef/Speed though which was quite useful for my Chanseys.
    I put them on my white list for a few reasons.

1.) for being good friends
    2.) for those who are kind, concern, and respectful
    3.) for helping me and doing useful businesses for me by the kindness of their hearts
    ...Korean DW one...I kinda figure it out myself afterward, so I managed to snatch the legit Togekiss and Rayquaza from Korean DW just a while ago... .-.
    If you're talking about when I put lolpo and jubilee on my personal blacklist, I have a reason why I put them on my blacklist. The answer is actually simple. Because I have personal issues with them in the past.
    Ok. I forgot why I got it in the first place but at least it doesn't have that annoying "buy now" message that WinRAR has after 30 days.

Was there anything you wanted for the parent?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…