Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know, it will be Modest :)

Oh, one more thing! Which pokeball should I catch it in?
    No, lol, I mean, when you abuse your ID / SID for a shiny spread, there's a possibility that the PID (PID determines shininess, ability, gender, nature) that you abuse for will also be shiny for a different nature. So when I abuse my ID / SID for the shiny Modest spread, that means I'll also have a shiny Timid spread. Meaning I can catch shiny Modest pokemon, and shiny Timid pokemon.

I'll be catching the Zapdos as Modest, since that's what you're requesting :D

Does that make sense? Lol.
    Nah, It's okay. I'm glad your asking. You know why?

Because it makes you sound like a really good friend to me. :)

And nothing much, What's up? ^^
    Ice it is! :D

I found a great spread:

Modest [Ability 1] 30/15/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70. And it has 9 different encounter slots, which is awesome. It also comes with a shiny Timid seed with the same IVs :D

Those are the IVs that Zapdos will have. Are they ok, or do you want the 31 in HP? I found 1 spread that has 31 in HP, but there aren't any other shiny spreads that come with it and there aren't as many encounter slots.
    Oh, I already asked lol. But, Ice does seem the best for Zapdos since it has great coverage with Tbolt.
    Sorry, Captain interlock said to reply in his thread so I assumed he knew what was up. D;
    Many people go with Ice or Grass to hit Ground types (Mainly people go with Ice to also hit Dragon types). But I haven't played the metagame this gen, so I have no idea what's good on Zapdos and what isn't.

I'll ask in the SQSA thread :) I also need to ask what I can catch with my Timid / Lonely HP Fire spread.
    Lol ok. So here's my plan:

I'll catch everything I can think of that needs Timid / Lonely HP Fire on my SS, then restart and abuse for a Modest shiny spread. And then play through as fast as possible!

For the IVs, did you want a specific HP type, or just as flawless as possible?
    Sadly, no, Just english. Since I only have access to English carts :P

Well I could buy a different language cart, but I don't think it's worth it. And I could abuse them on an emu, but I don't want to use an emu.
    That's fine, we'll do the trade later. I'll check the entei tonight, not right now, not a good time for me.
    no sorry, I wish it was so I could teach it sleep talk. You can choose another pokemon if you want.
    yes is impossible xd....Anyway I'm sorry but my pokemon is already in pokemon white
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…