୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't, but I can quickly breed one for you.

I hate doing this, but just a reminder for Colossus, ash1250, and Crimzonlogic, check the pending adoptions tab on the first post and check for things you have yet to pick up... I will let anyone who asks for them take them and will not breed them over for you again...
Please wait for me to catch you online, I still want it, it's just that I haven't seen you online yet. Please don't give it away! Is there anything you wanted for it? :(
Could we do the GTS thing instead? I'll put a level 27 female bergmite in it and request ponyta, with "For Snoopy" in the message. Edit: Someone took that bergmite(Like...Why?), so now I put a male level 1 bergmite with the same message in the GTS.

Last edited:
Please wait for me to catch you online, I still want it, it's just that I haven't seen you online yet. Please don't give it away! Is there anything you wanted for it? :(
Could we do the GTS thing instead? I'll put a level 27 female bergmite in it and request ponyta, with "For Snoopy" in the message. Edit: Someone took that bergmite(Like...Why?), so now I put a male level 1 bergmite with the same message in the GTS.
Couldn't find it, someone must have took that one as well..

Just wanted to let you know I'm online now and can be online for the rest of the night (eastern time) so just let me know when a good time is to pick up the Purrloin.

im online now snoopy, i think i will do the gts as well. I will put in a turtwig for a riolu with the message: 4 snoopy :)

Nelson Tangela

I am interested in a female Carvanha with the ability Speed Boost in a Net Ball. The IVs, nature and egg moves do not matter to me, so any spitback would do.

PS: I got the 5IV Igglybuff in a Love Ball that I wanted to send you, if you are still interested.

IGN: Alex
FC: 3411-1575-2519

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find it, someone must have took that one as well..
I put several bergmites in, and they were all taken! As much as I love bergmite, I'm surprised it was that popular. Maybe I'll try a level 3 female weedle from the first route. Surely no one will take that. Sorry for the mishaps. :(

Last edited:
im online now snoopy, i think i will do the gts as well. I will put in a turtwig for a riolu with the message: 4 snoopy :)
Couldn't find the Turtwig :/
I put several bergmites in, and they were all taken! As much as I love bergmite, I'm surprised it was that popular. Maybe I'll try a level 3 female weedle from the first route. Surely no one will take that. Sorry for the mishaps. :(
Sent you the Ponyta, enjoy! :)
I am interested in a female Carvanha with the ability Speed Boost in a Net Ball. The IVs, nature and egg moves do not matter to me, so any spitback would do.

PS: I got the 5IV Igglybuff in a Love Ball that I wanted to send you, if you are still interested.
I'll get started on it right now :)

Hello there! ^^
Could I get a Female Cloud Nine 5IV (missing any stat) Lickitung and a Female Grass Pelt 5IV (missing any stat) Skiddo? :3

Let me know and thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, can I get a Female Eevee with Anticipation? I'm assuming it's coming in a dream ball because it's the pokeball next to the pokemon. IVs and Nature don't matter as much because I can breed those myself. My friend code and IGN is in my signature.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you've not gotten a Dive Ball Shellos yet I've got a 31/x/31/31/31/x female spitback to give in conjunction with the one I gave you before. Let me know.

Last edited:
Hi, im back again to see if i could adopt another one of your pokemons. This time id like to give a home to

Name: Corphish
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower

My FC is 0860 3358 5639 and my ingame name is Tolomeo.

Hi, can I get a Female Eevee with Anticipation? I'm assuming it's coming in a dream ball because it's the pokeball next to the pokemon. IVs and Nature don't matter as much because I can breed those myself. My friend code and IGN is in my signature.
Hi, im back again to see if i could adopt another one of your pokemons. This time id like to give a home to

Name: Corphish
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower

My FC is 0860 3358 5639 and my ingame name is Tolomeo.
I have both of your pokemon ready, will be adding you shortly.
If you've not gotten a Dive Ball Shellos yet I've got a 31/x/31/31/31/x female spitback to give in conjunction with the one I gave you before. Let me know.
I got one awhile ago, thanks though <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)