୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a stormdrain Lileep?

I think what you're doing is awesome and I have a couple pokes I would be happy to donate to your thread!

Amazing thread you're running! Would it be possible for me to get an Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur (with rapid spin)?

Not sure what I have to offer that you don't already have but I will look :D

It seems the Absol's only perfect stat is Attack. I'm having trouble with the Riolus, however, I don't think they have perfect stats in anythng. Let me check, I know I have a flawless one somewhere in here I just need to find it.

I also have an Adamant Bergmite with 31 HP IVs, and 30 Def and SDef IVs if you wanted that.

EDIT: Oh wait, I remember I traded off that (I believe it was Adamant)Riolu a while back ugh sorry. I thought I bred it too, but I guess they didn't turn out perfect (not very experienced with IV breeding)

I've always wanted to try Defog Scyther/Scizor but I got back into the series a bit too late. I was wondering if I could adopt an Adamant Scyther with Technician. I don't care about IVs. I would also like to donate one of my Pokemon. I once got though Wonder Trade a Deino with the move "Earth Power." Which I think you can only get by tutoring it to him. So I bred a bunch of them! They are all Modest and have 4 perfect IVs already!

Zhuski, TheGamedawg, Reign of Hail, and sickweare, I have all of your pokemon ready. I'll be adding you guys in a second so that I can send them over.

TheGamedawg, I need your F/C in order to add you. Someone donated the same Deino last night so I'm afraid I won't be needing yours :P

My internet is also a bit iffy today, so lets please make these trades as soon as possible.
My FC is 1332-7813-4954 and my IGN is Gamedawg. Thank's again.

Well.....I am slow. But I want to say thanks for letting me have a choice of six for completing your dex. And I'm glad I could help with that, even though the knowledge that I helped was a good enough of a reward to me. Though to be honest: For some reason I can't deny a bonus/perk when I see one (must be human Nature). So if I may I want to make a request for things I want; whenever you have time I don't mind waiting. But here is my big wants mainly because I am a sucker for unique balls.
Koffing Female Calm @ Moonball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Machop Female Adamant No Guard @ Heavyball 31/31/31/x/31/31
Chikorita Female @ Nestball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Houndour Female Hasty Early Bird @ Levelball 31/31/x/31/31/31
Corsola Female Relaxed Hustle Ability @ Dreamball 31/31/31/31/31/x
Smeargle Hasty Techincian @ Premierball 31/31/31/x/31/31
I hope 5 IV spreads aren't to much trouble for you to do. If they are, I'll take anything you can give as long as the Gender is right. Also IF I can successfully breed one in the future I'll donate a female Modest Giga Drain Cholorphly Bulbasuar in a Net Ball (for the odd man out who likes the Net Ball and doesn't like Shiny Venasuar.), a Dream Ball Chansey with Healer and Seismic Toss as it's Egg Move, and a Nest Ball Freeze-Dry Swinub if you want.

Well.....I am slow. But I want to say thanks for letting me have a choice of six for completing your dex. And I'm glad I could help with that, even though the knowledge that I helped was a good enough of a reward to me. Though to be honest: For some reason I can't deny a bonus/perk when I see one (must be human Nature). So if I may I want to make a request for things I want; whenever you have time I don't mind waiting. But here is my big wants mainly because I am a sucker for unique balls.
Koffing Female Calm @ Moonball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Machop Female Adamant No Guard @ Heavyball 31/31/31/x/31/31
Chikorita Female @ Nestball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Houndour Female Hasty Early Bird @ Levelball 31/31/x/31/31/31
Corsola Female Relaxed Hustle Ability @ Dreamball 31/31/31/31/31/x
Smeargle Hasty Techincian @ Premierball 31/31/31/x/31/31
I hope 5 IV spreads aren't to much trouble for you to do. If they are, I'll take anything you can give as long as the Gender is right. Also IF I can successfully breed one in the future I'll donate a female Modest Giga Drain Cholorphly Bulbasuar in a Net Ball (for the odd man out who likes the Net Ball and doesn't like Shiny Venasuar.), a Dream Ball Chansey with Healer and Seismic Toss as it's Egg Move, and a Nest Ball Freeze-Dry Swinub if you want.
I have the things you're offering, but thanks for those offers! :)

I'll get started with your stuff as soon as I'm done transferring pokemon from bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)