୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyo Snoopy it's me again :)

I since I love your Houndour and Scyther I would really like to adopt another one of your little-ones.
And I just saw that beautiful Munchlax in one of your OPs, which I would like to adopt.
I don't care about IVs, just gimme a female Spitback of it and will be more than happy.

In return I want to offer (a donatation for your project) a dream ball ha heracross. :)

Anyways thanks and keep up the wonderful work you do here.
bump :)

Lady Valkyrie, fepiera, and JedStoleMyFish, I have all of your pokemon ready. Give me a second to add you guys so I can send them over!

fepiera and JedStoleMyFish, I need both of your friend codes in order to add you guys...
We already traded a Shinx last week, so we have added each other.

FC: 4527-8454-0188
IGN: Fe

Sidenote: Could you nickname it Pioggia (if it's a female) and Kermit (if it's a male)?

I will only be online around 10 hours from now, since I'm at work. Would that be ok?

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Can I re-request a Pokemon? If so, I'd like a female HA Nest Ball Impish 31 31 31 x 31 31 Chespin with the EMs you listed on your thread. Thanks!

FC: 2294 5020 2646, IGN Sonia. If you have deleted me from our previous trade, I will be unable to add you until Saturday morning cause I don't have access to my DS till then.

Last edited:
We already traded a Shinx last week, so we have added each other.

FC: 4527-8454-0188
IGN: Fe

Sidenote: Could you nickname it Pioggia (if it's a female) and Kermit (if it's a male)?

I will only be online around 10 hours from now, since I'm at work. Would that be ok?
That's fine, I should be online soon.
Can I re-request a Pokemon? If so, I'd like a female HA Nest Ball Impish 31 31 31 x 31 31 Chespin with the EMs you listed on your thread. Thanks!

FC: 2294 5020 2646, IGN Sonia. If you have deleted me from our previous trade, I will be unable to add you until Saturday morning cause I don't have access to my DS till then.
Why request something now if you won't have access to your 3DS for two days...?

Edit: I'm online fepiera, trade me whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

Got off early... I'm online right now

EDIT: Taking a quick break from breeding, let me know when you're online and we can trade... Are you interested in (4 IVs Kabutos with Knock Off and Rapid Spin)?

Last edited:

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.

Because it takes some time to breed. That way, it would give you more time to breed since I can only trade on weekends.

Looking at your thread, I feel like I am a little kid with my parents in a candy shop, that I can't ask for too much because greedy kids usually end up getting nothing, but I keep on wanting this candy and that candy because the selection is just too amazing. Ugh.

Am hoping to adopt a HA female Adamant Aerodactyl with perfect IV spread, I know this request is very difficult, and it's my 3rd time asking for another adoption, so... am ready to be ignored.

Looking at your thread, I feel like I am a little kid with my parents in a candy shop, that I can't ask for too much because greedy kids usually end up getting nothing, but I keep on wanting this candy and that candy because the selection is just too amazing. Ugh.

Am hoping to adopt a HA female Adamant Aerodactyl with perfect IV spread, I know this request is very difficult, and it's my 3rd time asking for another adoption, so... am ready to be ignored.
You're okay, I'll start breeding for it later.

can i have this ?

Name: Joltik
Nature: Timid, Modest
Available Abilities: Unnerve, Compound Eyes
Egg Moves: Spider Web

is it 5iv ?

is the pokemon i give u my choice ?
or do u choose one from my offers ?

btw whats the give away ? do i contact u about it by pm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)