୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Tangela

Thanks again for the Cottonee.

PS: I will breed you a 5IV Love Ball Igglybuff for your thread if you are interested, because I sadly didn't have any at the moment to send you.

That'd be great thanks :) And I'll be able to trade up to around 12am PST and then I won't be able to trade until 4-5pm PST, maybe later depending on my schedule.
Alright, I'll try to have it to you when you're available.
Thanks again for the Cottonee.

PS: I will breed you a 5IV Love Ball Igglybuff for your thread if you are interested, because I sadly didn't have any at the moment to send you.
That'd be great, thanks!

This thread is helping people to breed the pokemon/ball it's in, correct ? So is there a point donating male pokemons ?

or do you want a female version of it so you can breed it and donate ?
I have a lots of stuff that i would like to donate :)

will this do for now ?
Anorith (F) - Adamant - Swift Swim - 31.31.31.x.31.31 in dream ball with aqua jet, iron defense, rapid spin, knock off
Cottonee (F) - Impish - Infiltrator - 31.31.31.x.31.31 in a dive ball with fairy wind, stun spore, mega drain, cotton spore .

I will be sending out more females for you after i got a few hatch :)

will this do for now ?
Anorith (F) - Adamant - Swift Swim - 31.31.31.x.31.31 in dream ball with aqua jet, iron defense, rapid spin, knock off
Cottonee (F) - Impish - Infiltrator - 31.31.31.x.31.31 in a dive ball with fairy wind, stun spore, mega drain, cotton spore .

I will be sending out more females for you after i got a few hatch :)
I just need that Anorith since I already have a Cottonee I'm offering in the thread :)

Thanks a ton by the way, I've been looking for the exact same Anorith for a while!

Hi Snoopy I'd like a ferroseed. A relaxed 31/31/31/xx/31/0 would be great otherwise Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 is fine. I can donate quickball physical riolu 4em female, level ball starly and am currently trying to catch a timerball HA starly if you're interested.

Hi Snoopy I'd like a ferroseed. A relaxed 31/31/31/xx/31/0 would be great otherwise Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 is fine. I can donate quickball physical riolu 4em female, level ball starly and am currently trying to catch a timerball HA starly if you're interested.
I'll have it to you later. I'm good on your offers as I already have both :)

I have your Ferroseed now, let me know when you're able to trade. I just checked and I don't have a Starly, so I'll take a 5 IV HA one if you don't mind :)
SnoopysWorld, may I request a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse? I can donate a spare female Jolly 31 31 31 x 31 31 Charmander in a Dive Ball with 4 egg moves.
Just in case: FC is 2294 5020 2646 and IGN is Sonia.
Aren't you only allowed to have one account on Smogon?

Name: Fennekin
Nature: Timid
Available Abilities: Magician
Egg Moves: Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, Heat Wave

I would really like this, if it's possible.

My FC is 1633-4398-8262

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)