10 years on this stupid site

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
what was it like getting your personal medal from chaos now that you have been on the site for 10 years?

is he really 7 foot tall and only 45 pounds?

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
what was it like getting your personal medal from chaos now that you have been on the site for 10 years?

is he really 7 foot tall and only 45 pounds?
It was a little weird because I was just minding my own business on the ladder when suddenly I got matched with a spooky character who had no eyes and was grinning ear to ear. The user had 6 Vivillons that all had blood red wings amd they posted in the chat "congratulations on being shackled to this hell hole for ten years". I responded "How do you know that?!", and they said, "I am chaos, of course". And when he said that all of my Pokemon on the field exploded into hyper-realistic blood and I tried to click x (as I do with most Pokemon fights with stupid hax), but my wireless USB mouse stopped working. I oculd only type my fears as I watched a scary 7-foot tall lanky creature walk across my computer screen, switch tabs to https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/voltage.73006/ and begin to write in a sharpie "Y̵̗̭͈̓͛Ǫ̶̱͘Ù̷̹̰͜'̶̮͍͍̈̀̒L̴̛̳̣̦Ĺ̴̻͖ ̶̫͑͛ͅB̷̢͙̮́͠E̵̘̎ ̵̪̤̎̉͐Ḫ̴͒̿̅E̵̥̘̮̓R̵̬̈Ȩ̸͉͓͒͘ ̴̡̣̞̾͑F̵̣̦̜̌͘O̴̢͉͊R̸̲̳̓̾ ̸̮̩̦̈́̒Ṯ̴̛̜̀̏͜Ë̴̡́N̸̰͗̐ ̴̛͇̣̦M̴̜̪̀̿͑O̶̰̫̓̂R̷̦̯̿̋̚E̶̙͕̅ ̶̺̥́̍Ỷ̶̨̮̪̒͝Ę̵͕̲͆̕A̸̹͛̐R̴̰̆̽́S̵͚͕̺̈ ̸͎͒̍͜Ỉ̵͍̞̎̀F̸̳̦͔͗̈́͝ ̷̱̹̪̈́̇̆İ̴̗̻ ̷̢͔̞̓́H̷̞̬̊̑Ȁ̷̤̦͊V̶̥̣̎͜Ê̴͚̭͍̒̕ ̷̘͍͆Ạ̴̳́̌̕N̴̜̩̲͐̆̈́Y̴̹̍T̷̻̀̆̂Ĥ̴͚̓̈́I̵̮̗͗͌̕Ṇ̸̅̀̚G̶̱̹̬̓̑̋ ̸̧̝͌̀Ť̶͇Ŏ̶̢̥̭ ̵̹͑S̷͈̄͊A̴̭͋̾͗Y̷͉̞̔́̃ ̷̼͉̑͌͝A̶̼̥͂̾B̷̨̝̉̋̽Ö̷̰̼̮́͌̉Ū̴͉̿̂T̷͎̠̓̇̿ ̶̼͔͆̄I̷͈̙̥͗̈́̏T̷̞͝" And that's when I realized that chaos wasn't just any old being, he was the ressurection of MissingNo. incarnate. And that's really weird because like about 7 years ago when I was only a mere highschooler I thought I had debunked the entire existence of missngno on Pokemon Online to be a hoax and that no one was able to question it, but I digress. But now I'm marked by the demonic being known as chaos, doomed to joined at the hip to this site for all eternity until my eventual death on September 14, 2084. How do I know the date? Chaos told me. He told me lots of things.

But the worst part? I still don't have a custom avatar on showdown. Life is pain.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
seeing as people are talking about badge counts in this thread, I have decided to share my formula for how to translate badge count into coolness.

its quite simple, the less badges you have, the cooler you are. the exception is if you have 0 badges, then you're lame af.

seeing as people are talking about badge counts in this thread, I have decided to share my formula for how to translate badge count into coolness.

its quite simple, the less badges you have, the cooler you are. the exception is if you have 0 badges, then you're lame af.
What if you lost a badge?

Edit: ;)
7B29F864-CEBD-453A-91CF-D6003721C7DD.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)