[$1200 Ladder Tour] Freedom Cup - 6v6 But with 3v3 rules

Forum name: Chevair
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Chevair
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: TGA
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 TGA
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Drakonas_2023
Cycle 1 alt: FLT231 Drakonas_2023
Does my alt for cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules: yes

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
Forum name: RoiDadadou.
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 RoiDadadou.
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes.

Forum name: Mornmeck
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Mornmeck

Forum name: Abilty
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Abilty

Forum name: Quinn
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Quinn

Forum name: SneaselFTW
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 SneaselFTW
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

View attachment 526201
Introducing: Freedom Cup
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/freedomcup
approved by Amaranth
What if 6v6 Singles was played with the same ruleset that the official formats use? That means no Smogon bans or clauses, only the rules that have been prescribed for the official formats, just made for a 6v6 format. This is different from Anything Goes because there are bans on the restricted legendaries and there is still a species clause. Unlike OU however, there are no other bans. No sleep clause, no ban on baton pass, nothing.

There is a new ladder called "Freedom Cup" on Pokemon Showdown where a ladder tournament will take place, almost identical in format to OLT, Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament.

View attachment 526552
How to participate:
See Sign-Up Instructions in "Cycle 1" below

Code:
Banlist and Rules (Regulation D):

Banned: Koraidon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Mewtwo, Mew, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Meloetta, Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Zarude, Calyrex

Pokémon Limits: Team of up to 6 Pokémon from Level 1 to Level 100. All Pokémon then set to Level 50

Item Clause (An item can only be used once)

No Sleep Clause

Species Clause
Schedule
Cycle 1: June 16th 12:00:00 AM to June 25th 8:00:00 PM - Top 8 Qualify
Cycle 2: June 25th 8:01:00 PM to July 2nd 4:00:00 PM - Top 8 Qualify
Playoff Round of 16 July 3rd to July 6th (Monday to Thursday)
Playoff Quarterfinals: July 7th to July 9th (Friday to Sunday)
Playoff Semifinals: July 10th to July 13th (Monday to Thursday)
Playoff Finals: July 16th (Sunday)

Prizing
1st Place: $500 + Custom Avatar
2nd Place:$100
3rd Place $60
4th Place $60
5th-16th $40

1. The host of this tournament is freezai . We will be using the new Pokemon Showdown Freedom Cup ladder for this tournament. This will ensure maximum activity and competition.

2. The qualification period for the FCLT will run for a total of 2 cycles with 10 days for cycle 1 and 8 days for cycle 2.. After each 8 day cycle, the top 8 accounts that appear on the leaderboard (using ELO) at the end of the cycle with the sign-up criteria explained in each cycle's sign up thread will qualify for the playoffs of the Freedom Cup LT. The ladder is not reset after each cycle, only alts are (meaning you create a new alt after each cycle).

3. Once you make the top 8 and qualify (this does not mean making the top 8 at any given point during the cycle, it means being in the top 8 at the end of the cycle), you're qualified for playoffs. You are free to ladder any other week you wish. However, making the top 8 more than once won't give a player anything other than personal satisfaction and bragging rights. If a person qualifies again during a week after their initial qualification, the newly qualified account will be skipped and the next unqualified account will be selected from the leaderboard to participate in the tournament.

4. Given that this is a ladder tournament, many of you are likely thinking there are ways people can cheat the system. We are aware of these issues and have been working with PS admins to monitor and patrol instances of cheating. Any person found cheating will be subject to strict punishments.
To add onto that: if we have a reason to believe you forfeited or tied a game that you don't believe to be lost or endless respectively, you will be sanctioned.

===========
Cycle 1

Welcome to Cycle 1 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Sunday, June 25th at 8:00 PM EDT (GMT-4).

We use the new Pokemon Showdown Freedom Cup ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the FCLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

FLT231 ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle
. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Freedom Cup Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored.

YOU CAN SIGN UP EVEN AFTER THE CYCLE STARTS
Forum name: PTMona
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 PTMona

Forum name: AddelUWU
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 AddelUWU

Forum name: JustFranco
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 f
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: maybe

Forum Name: SebastianRVM
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 SebastianRVM

Forum name: Yuuken174xd
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Yuu174

Forum name: Peachy._.
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Peachy

Forum name: pqowieury
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 pqowieury

Forum name: theravenandtheram
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 ravenram

Forum name: GeoSC
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 GeoSC

Forum name: TeaPaladin
Cycle 1 Alt: TeaPaladin12
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: Feis
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Feis

Forum name: Larry Yolk
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Larry Yolk

Forum name: Faraldo
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Faraldo

Forum name: SuperArtoo
Cycle 1 Alt: SuperRTwo

Forum name: Some Shmuck
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Some Shmuck

Forum name: Xeroa
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Xeroa

Forum name: Help me RNG
Cycle 1 Alt: FLT231 Help me RNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)