NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

we flip neon for a guaranteed skipper revival, skipper is then IC. I fire my shot off tmrw night at a null slot. celever does his thang. If I'm lucky the mafia shoot me and the town lives happily ever after.

Honestly idt neon is mafia, but that doesn't mean he isn't anti-town. He could be mafia, but the main reason we vote him here is he cannot be trusted with a RB. It makes night actions a lot smoother regardless of his alignment for neon to go.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Throwing isn't really something you say about someone's behaviour if they're town, especially since it's Neon and he's just goofing around normally. I'm imagining it's a situation of genisu telling Neon in private DM's that he should stop throwing since they're on the backfoot due to the lack of 3p

I interpreted the situation as townspewing, but out of self-agency, emotion, and also trying to ignore the info, I am staying on the vote. I think its an ok-the right choice for town as well.

Throwing isn't really something you say about someone's behaviour if they're town, especially since it's Neon and he's just goofing around normally. I'm imagining it's a situation of genisu telling Neon in private DM's that he should stop throwing since they're on the backfoot due to the lack of 3p
This would be good, but its honestly not the way I see it. Regardless of that, I am staying on Neon for my aforementioned reasons.

oh yeah at sod I kinda wanted to vote fairy because I think I felt that her initial push on me was surprising/weird initially and that she kinda felt like 'that one maf that lives until game end' but I forgot after I saw M2H get Encored into saying 'claim' 30 times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)