NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

My plan was to fly under the radar and collect slowly info together. There were M2H and celever that gave a lot of info on them and other so my passiveness worked here and a player that is town 100%. 3p killed early made me a bit more proactive because It's not as risky to get killed but I'd still follow my plan until talking with flanders.
That plan is doomed because someone is killing nulls.
*I knew a player that is town 100%

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I have full confidence that Alice would've kept her cards close if you hadn't pushed like an absolute dunderhead. Now we're out in the open and only one of us has to die for the other to become a VT
tbc neighbour is a very weak role and you're both basically VTs already

the strength in masons is confirming each other's alignment which you've done. it's one of the few roles which you probably should actulaly claim.

but Alice's strategy was valid too

tbc neighbour is a very weak role and you're both basically VTs already

the strength in masons is confirming each other's alignment which you've done. it's one of the few roles which you probably should actulaly claim.

but Alice's strategy was valid too
I thought it would be a decent role to have late game but it would be better if a more experienced player had it. I was feeling disheartened when not understanding a lot in the roles talk earlier feeling that it would be better if other players where the ones working together and not me.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Then I guess genisu should've called us masons? I'm so fucking confused, need a better host next game
yes dw this is the worst hosted game Smogon has had in a very long time (well, NOC game anyway) and is not the standard at all.

I hope everyone sticks around for the next game! It's hosted by zorbees I believe who used to mod the forum, he's great!

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
yes dw this is the worst hosted game Smogon has had in a very long time (well, NOC game anyway) and is not the standard at all.

I hope everyone sticks around for the next game! It's hosted by zorbees I believe who used to mod the forum, he's great!
I will Nido to give that some thought. In the meantime enjoy some terrible puns in my posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)