Uxie @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/56 Def/200 SDef
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Oh how i love DS uxie :) Its bulky enough to take a couple of hits from anti leads and setup. I usually for stealth rock first but if i think the faster leads are going to taunt me then i uturn out to break their sash. Naive nature for that extra speed and the evs are put into defence and sp defence because i want it to last to set up more screens later.

---
Jolteon (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Who dosnt like CS Jolteon? This thing has a total of 525 Sp atk and can pack a punch in pretty much anything that dosnt resist its moves. Thunderbolt usually kills anything that dosnt resist. I especially like how this jolteon can 1 hit scizor with thunderbolt while also being able to take a bullet punch. Thunder is on there just incase i need the extra damage but im thinking of replacing it with something else. Hidden power grass for those annoying swamperts and ground types and shadow ball for ghosts.

---
Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 36 HP/220 Spd/252 SAtk
- Explosion
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Substitute

Ah yess the infamous subtran. This thing usually gets its sub up buy swtiching into things like magnezone or scizor. Since they are slower and fear fire i will know what they will use. Sub first and if they use an attack then il simply just go for the fireblast to KO. Dragon pulse is there just so that i can kill annoying dragons.
---

Kingdra (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP/200 Def/56 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Outrage

So i realized a status absorber is always nice. So i but this nifty guy in. His defences are amazing while his attack after a ddance or two is amazing too. I also like kingdra because it only has 1 sole weakness vs the popular suicune. After 2 ddances it can even 2HKO steel types so it comes in handy. Plus after this guy has caused enough damage jolteon can pretty much clean things up.
---

Yanmega (M) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 56 HP/200 Spd/252 SAtk
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Hypnosis

Yanmega is always overlooked or put into the battle early. This yanmega is for desperate times. I protect on the first turn to get the speed boost and then i proceed to using hypnosis that usually hits off with widelens on anything i dont want to have to deal with. Air slash and bug buzz are both STAB that do quite a bit with 360 something spatk. Ev's are taken out of speed for HP because after i speed boost i really dont need those EVs.
---

Gyarados (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance

So this is the classic Taunt DDance Gyarados. Instead of bulky i went for more attack and speed to get off more powerful hits. Taunt is for all those things that are annoying or try to phaze me. Stone edge and waterfall always hits something hard after a couple of ddances. Gyarados is pretty self explanitory. Any thunder hits to this guy are redirected to jolteon.
---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)