Other Metagames 1V1 Legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just started to try more obscure Metagames and 1v1 is my cup of tea. I will also try 2v2 doubles in the future. Here's my team.

Meloetta @ Choice Specs
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hyper Beam

Meloetta is a balanced sweeper with no setup at all. [1] It hits special and physical walls greatly. [2] There's much left to say - she sweeps. [3]

Whimsicott @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Protect
- Encore

Whimsicott is the opposite. [1] She sets up a leech seed and then uses Encore to lock the opponent in a set up move.[2] She is good against other pokemon that set up.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Psychic
- Focus Punch

Mega-Medicham is mainly for special walls.[1] High jump kick 1HKO's many special walls/normal types. It can also 3HKO Shuckle.[2] Substitute provides protection for Focus Punch.

I consider my team to be reasonable but could be improved. What do you think? Constructive Criticism is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs. Additionally, using Showdown importables and better spacing would make your team easier for others to read and rate.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)