Tournament 1v1 Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
also mfhoundoom even if yall rescheduled for wednesday its still p tacky to act call in the middle of the week instead of just reschedule again. You should try rescheduling before act calling, unless you legit can't fight at all on Thursday Friday Saturday or Sunday

edit: also extensions are possible
i didn't think making making an activity post was the same as claiming an activity win. But I also thought Wednesday was Thursday so there you go

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Decisions:

Freddy Kyogre will be given the win over Kris, as Kris has dropped out.
GeneralGunderson will be given the win over Cantius, as Cantius has dropped out

Jirachirelia will be given the win over AltCauseImInsecure, who gave them the win.
SUSTENANCE_1 will be given the win over yaboifuyu, who has not responded to scheduling.
Close will be given the win over OldManWillicarz, who has not responded to scheduling.
Dragonmirror will be given the win over Izaberu, who has not responded to scheduling.
Le Creme Brule will be given the win over Gilme, who has not responded to scheduling.
LaBalladeDesCieux will be given the win over Santi2309, who has not responded to scheduling.
Lkjc will be given the win over Pokesartoolcay, who gave them the win
Zerses will be given the win over Hockey1, who gave them the win.
joni3699 will be given the win over Chloe, who gave them the win.

If any of this info is wrong, tag me (although this should have been presented on the respective Smogon walls)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)