Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tournament IV - Round 2

Welcome to the 1v1 Tag Team Tour! Everything you need to know about 1v1 Tag Team Tour and information about how this is going to happen can be found below.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SV 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Players will signup in teams of three. Each player on the team may only play one set in a given week, and no ghosting between teammates is allowed.
Each week will consist of three series.

SV Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team (send to me via discord or a smogon conversation), and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SV Bo5
SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5​

Once both the metagames for a series are on this thread, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to me. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 2

Marvelous Manaphees VS Zinedine Dedenne

SV: chuggachuggachooo vs Akuu
SS: Kanha Greninja vs luser
DPP: Rei vs Euphonos

she ice punch on my vanillite until i snow powder VS Gyros Meat Ballers
SV: Bopher vs DenisTheMenace
SS: RTM vs ncalathes
BW: STABLE vs Close

Retired Token VS sploshj
SV: Slip vs delemon
SV: DEG vs realaccountami?
BW: Taka vs Eeveekid10

hot and single polar bears near you VS Grass Gliding Gorillas
SV: Jamez vs Mcthelegit
SV: Marshme1to vs AmoghOp
ORAS: SwordIsBored vs Kinzo

Ting Louie and the Gambitos VS Get Fucked Litt
SV: Trogba Trogba vs lolebruh
DPP: TBIC106 vs Potatochan
DPP: HarmonyHatterene37 vs Nuxl

Archaludon 70% Usage VS #MMC
Indi01 Opchurtle100 crucify Miyoko Call me PK Mishlef

Bracket: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/12796/

You have until Wednesday the 24th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 28th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good day, everyone!

It has caught my attention that the DPP 1v1 Clefable ban has not been implemented in Pokemon Showdown yet, so if you're planning on playing this metagame, please do make this code until further notice:

Code:
/challenge gen41v1@@@-clefable

Tagging my fellow opponent Rei for this, and to others:
TBIC106 vs Potatochan
HarmonyHatterene37 vs Nuxl

and to Indi01 Opchurtle100 crucify; Miyoko Call me PK Mishlef in case DPP gets picked

Edit because I don't want to double-post: won in 3 good games against Rei; replays available in this Discord server.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)