5IV pokemons, Legendaries, Hidden Power & Pokebank Pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i don't see much in your thread sorry..
Damn i wanted that lugia. But you have to understand, at this point i have more hacked legendaries than legit one. That's why i gotta be very caredul
It is the Lugia from the dream radar. Now someone has trained this one though to lvl 100. here is a link showing all the pokemon obtainable in the dream world. also the lugia is in a dream ball
http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml

It is the Lugia from the dream radar. Now someone has trained this one though to lvl 100. here is a link showing all the pokemon obtainable in the dream world. also the lugia is in a dream ball
http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml
i know about the dream radar, that's why i asked if it's shiny and what ball is it in. The problem is there's a hacked pokemon with the same OT, and from experience, that usually means other pokemons under the same OT is hacked too. But i see you asked about OT on the hack check thread, if a mod can confirm it's not hacked, i'll gladly trade that.

i know about the dream radar, that's why i asked if it's shiny and what ball is it in. The problem is there's a hacked pokemon with the same OT, and from experience, that usually means other pokemons under the same OT is hacked too. But i see you asked about OT on the hack check thread, if a mod can confirm it's not hacked, i'll gladly trade that.
It's hacked sorry about that. I had mods check it for me

I can't remember if we had a deal on anything, but I am interested in this

Ho-Oh (regenerator)
Lv: 100
Name: Ho-Oh
OT: Spinda
ID No: 42981
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: adamant
Notable moves: none
EV: 190 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Speed

Do you want this for the xerneas? And tell me if there' anything else from my thread that you're interested in. ^^

I can't remember if we had a deal on anything, but I am interested in this

Ho-Oh (regenerator)
Lv: 100
Name: Ho-Oh
OT: Spinda
ID No: 42981
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: adamant
Notable moves: none
EV: 190 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Speed

Do you want this for the xerneas? And tell me if there' anything else from my thread that you're interested in. ^^
are the legendaries near the bottom of your post in your thread also for trade?

Hello,I am interested in your tornadus

I can offer you a few event pokemon of my like my zekrom and reshiram from event or my special arceus with spacial ren and stuff

Would you be interested in a
Ralts - 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Synchronize/Trace, Timid with Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond
Shinx - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Intimidate, Jolly with Ice Fang and Fire Fang
Gible - 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Sand Veil, Jolly with Outrage
Or Tyrunt - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Strong Jaw, Jolly/Adamant with DDance, Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang
For your
Heracross - 31/31/31/x/31/31, Guts, Jolly with Rock Blast?
I also have a 6 IV Tyrunt I can offer.

EDIT: I'm also very interested in
Noibat - 31/x/31/31/31/31, Infiltrator, Modest with Switcheroo.
Please consider! Thanks!

Last edited:
I actually got the Genesect I needed from someone else already. Do you mind if I could request for an HP Ice Thundurus instead?
you could have told me that before i cloned the genesect... i'll clone the thundurus then
Hello,I am interested in your tornadus

I can offer you a few event pokemon of my like my zekrom and reshiram from event or my special arceus with spacial ren and stuff
can i please have the details please. IV, nature, OT, ID and such. And since they are event pokemons i would like to know the ball they are in and ribbons too
Would you be interested in a
Ralts - 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Synchronize/Trace, Timid with Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond
Shinx - 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Intimidate, Jolly with Ice Fang and Fire Fang
Gible - 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Sand Veil, Jolly with Outrage
Or Tyrunt - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Strong Jaw, Jolly/Adamant with DDance, Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang
For your
Heracross - 31/31/31/x/31/31, Guts, Jolly with Rock Blast?
I also have a 6 IV Tyrunt I can offer.

EDIT: I'm also very interested in
Noibat - 31/x/31/31/31/31, Infiltrator, Modest with Switcheroo.
Please consider! Thanks!
hmm.. i'm not really interested in those sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)