5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Searched this thread and couldn't find the answer... Someone can help? Maybe it's just me but I'm confused by these encounter slots for BW2, they don't show clear locations just "Location 1 A" for example, I don't know what that means.

RNG in Black

Is it safe to turn the C-Gear on AFTER i receive the egg from the Old man? I'd like to know, because i want to use the "Eggs Hatching faster power" after i receive the Egg.

Okay I'm lost with setting up for the SEED. I did the DS Parameters just as said and I've been following the instructions on the guide, but I don't hit the seed. Am I doing something wrong?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Okay I'm lost with setting up for the SEED. I did the DS Parameters just as said and I've been following the instructions on the guide, but I don't hit the seed. Am I doing something wrong?
Can you provide more details?
Like what are you trying to do...
Maybe you didn't do the keypresses properly?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Umm you haven't told me the full details yet.
Like what seed are you trying to hit, and the date/time, Timer0, keypresses (if there are), etc...
Elaborate on the details =P

Probably what type on DS you use and if you have an external timer with milisecond display; besides, you haven't been asked yet what you actually mean with "don't hit the seed". When you calibrate your results, do you manage to get your desired actual seconds? The results in the time finder is the time the game should start - which means you probably have to press A on the home screen a bit earlier, depending on your calibration results.
If that is not a problem, then you probably have got another Timer0 (again, find it out by calibrating). In that case, use an external timer, recalibrate your game, find out your most common Timer0 and pray for the correct results in the future.

When calibrating for BW2 should I also try to calibrate a few times with key presses?

Also I'm calibrating with the help of the Eon Timer and so far have only gotten 3 different Timer0's, does this sound about right? I was under the impression that the Timer0 was ranging anywhere from 12-15 according to the original post.

Keypresses don't have any influence on the Timer0.

Three? Looks legit. We have three common one from eleven and three from five on another cart.

Hi guys, I RNGed by TID/SID on Black a while ago and now I thought I would do the same for Black 2. I mainly just want a shiny flawless Snivy. Is the process basically the same?

It's exactly the same, just more Timer0s.
Yeah I have exactly four Timer0's on my game.

I was mainly concerned about the wondering NPCs. I heard that there's like 5 of them in the area? and that they advance the PIDRNG a lot. Is it really that much harder to hit the PIDRNG in Black 2 for starters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)