A Electivire set I like to use in battle spot singles

moves: thunder punch (main stab) ice punch (to deal with dragon types, ground types, and grass types) cross chop ( to deal with dark types, steal types, and normal types) and earthquake (to deal with electric types, rock types, poison types, rock ground types and poison ground types) I like this move set because it gives Electivire a diverse move pool to deal with a lot of different types that can normally be annoying to deal with

nature: adamant ( for anyone that doesn't know +attack - special attack)

Item: focus sash because of ice punch you can live on 1 health from an earth quake and more than likely one shot the opposing ground type with ice punch

evs: 252 attack, 252 speed 4 hp ( you can make the last one def or spdef I just like it on hp)

reasons for evs: attack so you can hit harder. speed because you will be faster and I have out speed a lot with this set but part of that is because of speed ivs

Reactions: p2
moves: thunder punch (main stab) ice punch (to deal with dragon types, ground types, and grass types) cross chop ( to deal with dark types, steal types, and normal types) and earthquake (to deal with electric types, rock types, poison types, rock ground types and poison ground types) I like this move set because it gives Electivire a diverse move pool to deal with a lot of different types that can normally be annoying to deal with

nature: adamant ( for anyone that doesn't know +attack - special attack)

Item: focus sash because of ice punch you can live on 1 health from an earth quake and more than likely one shot the opposing ground type with ice punch

evs: 252 attack, 252 speed 4 hp ( you can make the last one def or spdef I just like it on hp)

reasons for evs: attack so you can hit harder. speed because you will be faster and I have out speed a lot with this set but part of that is because of speed ivs
That's not what this section is for. Electrivire is trash.

1. where should I put this
2. This Electrivire set is awesome and works awesome in battle spot for me
There isn't really a place to post specific sets like this, as not providing any accompanying context gives it little purpose. If you'd like to start a discussion then this is the place, however, since Electivire is not listed on the viability rankings and hasn't seen enough usage to give it a notable place in the metagame, I'd advise against it.

As previously stated, making a separate thread for this wasn't the greatest of ideas, but since it's here I'll try and help as best as I can.

Thunder Punch is a fine replacement for Wild Charge, as the recoil might be unsatisfactory. That said, the power it provides is generally favored. Cross Chop is fine, but if the accuracy is becoming a problem you can swap it for Flamethrower or Fire Punch. While Focus Sash is useful for obvious reasons, without a damage-boosting item Electivire is often rather weak. Since it has so much coverage, you can use an Expert Belt, or even a Life Orb. Everything else is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)