Duplicate A Notes Tab

Howdy all,

I was trying to make improvements to my current RU team right now and I wanted to jot down some potential weaknesses and threats and what have you. But my MacBook is dumb and I have to exit the full screen mode to go all the way down to the notes tab and then who knows what else from there.

Then the thought occurred to me: "Josh! What if Smogon had a notes tab on the main menu of Showdown that you could not only jot notes in, but it saves to your account as well, so you could always come back and edit it!"

And then I thought it would be a marvelous idea. I realize right now we have the "Chat self" function, which I could make use of, but the main issue with that is you have to alternate between team builder and the homepage back and forth.

If we add a Notes option, I would like it to work like a Room. Basically on the side, and you could just write notes and what have while looking through team builder and what have.

I just thought it would be a comfortable addition to the website. What do you all think? :)

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I'm not sure I see the point of this. We do have notes on teams planned, but otherwise this seems pretty extraneous?
Is there a specific gain here other than just not having to tab?

I'm not sure I see the point of this. We do have notes on teams planned, but otherwise this seems pretty extraneous?
Is there a specific gain here other than just not having to tab?
Well for me I just see it as something of convenience when team building. You're right though, it is extraneous.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Alright, then I think we'll just go with the teambuilder notes suggestion. Closing, have a nice day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)