A team of my faves :O

Team Objective: Have fun with favourite pokes whille winning as many battles as possible :DDD It's actually a bit offensive TSS team
Team at a glance:

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

I always liked Swinub, but Piloswine was meh. D/P has brought Mamoswine, with great design and lovely stats, as opposed to Piloswine. Well, what could I say about this thing... kind of like a suicide lead, pretty much guaranteed to set out rocks (Nobody ever taunts Mamoswine, since everybody expects it to just attack), and usually able to take down atleast 1 pokemon down with it, depending on the match up.

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Ahh, yes, Tyranitar. The giant evil rock beast (Hey, if you were giant evil rock beast, would you try to save the humanity or just destroy it all, just because you can, eh? We can't blame this guy for who he is) from the second generation makes a great physical sweeper. I might try to use a bulkier ev spread, if somebody knows a good one, please suggest it :) It also sets out the sandstorm for the team

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Slow

bro

is such a great pokemon, albeit a bit slow. There's not much to say about this pokemon, besides that it's a boy. A boy that can take a lot of hits. I'm actually quite willing to change this one, since although it's doing good, I think something else could do better.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Toxic

I liked Zapdos, ever since gen 1. It's an epitome of coolnes. This thing is soo great at stalling stuff. It also helps my team defeat steel pokemon, which otherwise I might struggle against.

Shaymin-s @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Substitute
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power

I really like the lil' cute shaymin, but in this form, it's much better at battling. Sorry, cute forme :( Well, my main and only special sweeper. I think it's pretty straightforward, if I get lucky and get on something like Swampert, I sub. This thing is honestly an awesome sweeper, maybe not uber, but still very good. However, I plan to use this team on WiFi, and as we know, we can't use Shaymin-S on wifi :( Any replacements for it?

Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/16 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Ice Fang
- Aerial Ace
Ahh, Gliscor. I remember using Gligar in one of my UU teams in advance, and now it's stronger brother is used in an OU team of mine. Standard stuff, takes physical hits like a champ. Sand Veil is a great trait, especially in a metagame filled with Stone Edgers :D

Comment, rate, and suggest improvements :D

I would rather not change any team members, but feel free to suggest to. I might just like the poke you're suggesting ^_^

Okay, so...
I'm not exactly a "team-rater" per se, but I might be able to offer some help.

You'd need to say what exactly you mean by "a bulkier spread" for Tyranitar. I am all out defensive, so I might suggest something outrageous for your team. If you don't want pure defenses, and I assume you don't, tell me what exactly you'd like Tyranitar to hold up against that it is already 2HKO-ed or OHKO-ed by.

Now, do you have anyone to withstand Special attacks? You have Slowbro, Zapdos and Gliscor for Physical, but they and the others can't really take Special hits as well as other Pokémon (Tyranitar doesn't count with that spread, I say), especially with your EV spreads. Maybe tailor Zapdos to Sp Def more? Just a suggestion. Your offense is pretty balanced, I'd think.

Another thing: are you sure about Mamoswine as a lead with Focus Sash? I think it has so much more potential than a suicide leads (and I don't like suicide leads, anyway, but that doesn't matter). You could switch him and Tyranitar if you feel like it (you'd need a different item for Mamoswine, obviously). Of course, you do have a point with the surprise factor.

Well, I hope this helped!

P.S. Could you rate my team? Thanks.
Edit: Am I even allowed to ask that? Or do I need to send a Private Message?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)