Absolution Mafia: THE GAME OVER

With the death of Aura_Guardian, a member of the Dastardly Deviants, the game is now evened up, and the Megalo Maniacs have a chance to recover. I favor a Denizen win, but I much prefer to live in a world with robots over deviants, meaning Maniacs contact me so that I can continue lynching Deviants :D. Jumpluff's tips the scale in your favor guys, so dont hide.

And Denizens claim again if you haven't. We need to know how many we have left.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Gonna do this far in advance since I'm going to be gone for a lot of tomorrow, and we seem to have a pretty wide range of time zones. All Denizens, please lynch Bosko, who was our ideal target last time Finn and I discussed.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So uh is it just me, or are these so-called Denizens really aiming towards a Megalo win??

why are you listening to Finn if he's perfectly 'fine' losing? I don't think he will lose if the Megalos win, he probably is one, unless he's somehow been inspected and cleaned by a confirmed village inspector.

The Megalos have a chance to rape the village which is probably what Eo and Finn want. Notice how since Finn took over it's been DEVIANTS-ONLY.

Why is the village listening to him, just wondering? He is leading you to a mafia win but worse he's picking which mafia like a queer. I hope the village enjoys losing because they're being lead by either a moron or a mafia.

Change of plans, I have evidence that Pepe Le Pew is a mafia as well. Both Pepe Le Pew and Bosko talk to me and we can discuss exactly what the situation is and which of you is a more preferable target for the Denizens. (PM through Smogon is prefered. Thanks.)

And just F.Y.I. The Deviants were raping the village, so it's obvious to target the more powerful faction. Yeti are you even in this game? If so, talk to me in private. I have yet to hear from you otherwise

Yeti

dark saturday
lynch finnragetti the mafia man he is obviously a megalo maniac there is no other possibility

you have been contacted.
"sorry" i haven't bothered before, as you may have seen said around the forums i have been busy irl & cbf to play as the situation deems.

edit: just kidding hahaha i'm not in the game dumb people-selecting-process -_-

I am terribly sorry of what happened Team Aether. I was surprised you died so soon. ;_;. I need Hubie to come talk to me. I have intel from our inspect that something is up. The inspector hasnt been the most reliable (X_X), but I just want to make sure that I am not crazy with the intel.

Edit: due to lack of time to coordinate, we will go on and Lynch Bosko.

Yeti

dark saturday
FinnRagetti the WORST village leader ever.

hey

megalos

you'll probably win because this guy is a joke.

confirmed strong man gmax, you were most persuasive to naive village leaders i see.

Today, we are lynching Hubie a Maniac on the loose. All neutrals, Deviants, and Denizens, let's speed up the game now that I have it figured out.

This is the last message if the Maniacs betrayed me.

When will a new Mafia game start? I'm sorry, I'm new and don't know exactly how to get into the game. Do you PM someone? Or wait for a game to end? If someone would explain this to me I would greatly appreciate it.

-Spiffy

Good Game Maniacs. You had the game won before I even led the village. Good job Eo for giving me the spreadsheets and making me lead an all out massacre of the Deviants.

Congradulations eo, veedrock, gmax, dle, and aska, in addition to the fallen maniacs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)