Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
[OVERVIEW]
-High speed makes it a good check to fast threats, such as Lando-T and Keldeo
-Rock/Flying gives good Talonflame/other fires matchup
-Weak STABs that are only good at hitting things super effectively
-Coverage is resisted by Steel-types
-Vulnerable to forms of speed control such as Thunder Wave, Tailwind, and Trick Room
-Faces competition from Mega Diancie

[SET]
name: Mega Attacker
move 1: Rock Slide
move 2: Aerial Ace / Sky Drop
move 3: Aqua Tail / Ice Fang
move 4: Wide Guard / Protect
item: Aerodactylite
ability: Tough Claws
nature: Jolly
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Rock Slide hits Fire- and Flying-types, covering threats such as Talonflame and Thundurus-I

Flying coverage in the form of Aerial Ace of Sky Drop covers Fighting-types, such as Keldeo, which resist Rock Slide.

Aqua Tail enables Aerodactyl to hit Diancie-Mega, KO'ing it from full, and also allows Aerodactyl to 2HKO Landorus-Therian. On the other hand, Ice Fang has a chance to KO Lando-T from full, and KO's after any chip, such as Rock Slide.

Wide Guard support lets Aerodactyl-Mega and its partner avoid spread moves such as Mega Diancie Diamond Storm, Rock Slide from opponents such as Terrakion or Landorus-Therian, Heat Wave from threats including Heatran and Charizard Y, and Pixilate Hyper Voicse from Sylveon and Gardevoir-Mega.

(eww this sounds like a disgusting sentence)

Set Details
========

Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Checks and Counters
===================

**Checks and Counters Tag**:

Last edited:

Idyll

my favorite poem was the one i read to youuuuuuuuu
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Mega set or this is getting a QC reject. Regular Aero does not merit a set of its own on an onsite analysis.

FTR the deal was you were going to write Mega Aero u_u

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FOR THE RECORD: this is a set analysis you dont need the overview, checks and counters, and oo

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Uhh ill finish this today I'm doing a full revamp of both sets

Idyll

is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Do only mega. Axe non-mega since, for the short of it, it's worthless l o l

Idyll

RBTT Champion
Sorry for double post but update: QC says that you should the whole analysis (with an updated Overview and Checks and Counters, etc) with only Mega Aero. Good luck!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
if u realy realy wanted to use normal aero it wouldb e sash with sky drop, lmao dont be a tard

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
HERE'S THE SET YOU'RE DOING AS DISCUSSED BY QC

name: Mega Attacker (or if you can think of a cooler name go for it, i kinda like pteranadontfucwitme)
move 1: Rock Slide
move 2: Aerial Ace / Sky Drop
move 3: Aqua Tail
move 4: Wide Guard / Protect
item: Aerodactylite
ability: Unnerve
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def

WITH STONE EDGE IN SET DETAILS

Stratos

Banned deucer.
dont use some stupid name like pteradontfucwitme or i'll ban both you and shaian from doubles room

shaian

you love to see it
since it's been 24 hours since i issued the "GET THIS DONE TONIGHT PART" and it's been about 12 hours since "tonight", i am locking this. sorry check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)