Albinoloon's Sprites and Fakemon Region

How many toes do you have?

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 4 or less

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forget sugomori art, I like this better.
Bracken, the Litwick for my upcoming scramble........

E:
and evo, that is, if he lives to evolve.

i, theodore manic the thirteenth, (my web guys full name, not my real name),
am requesting an egg for an icequid
to keep forever

EDIT ps, can i help u with ur fakemon region planning??

EDIT2 also, nephram egg
and wheres the link to your ENTIRE fakedex?

Shandelure is officially my least favorite pokemon to sprite. >_>
Bracken's final form

I'll do the eggs, but they might take a while. :P
As for the dex, I'd talk to kippy- she does the invites.

I just took a full and proper look at your updated Fakedex and WOW all of those sprites are awesome! I like how you've redone lots of your old dithered sprites too! The only ones I have an issue with are the Grass starter line.The final evo looks like its been stuck together. I'd suggest fanning out the leaves more and making them looser so it looks more like a Pokemon. But every other mone is 100% awesome! You're really good at bug types, in particular.

The shading on the little one could use more contrast because it's kinda hard to see the difference between the normal and dark shade. But overall they're a noticable improvement over the old sprites. The wood-texture on the big one's arms and legs is nice and adds something to the monster that a plain brown body wouldn't.

Oooh! Is it based on Anubis? It looks nice!

If that's the case, we could do a fire bird starter that evolves into a Fire/Flying bird like Ra?

And if that's the case of the case, I could see the water starter being a little puppy, that evolves into a two headed, evil looking dog, and then a Water/Dark Cerberus? Hmmm?

I like. A lot. Can you make it look a bit looser and leafier to enhance the evilness? Otherwise a really cool Grass design Ken Sugimori would be envious of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)