Alfonso Dragonlord's Trade Thread [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always link to them if you really want. It's no bother.

I didn't notice that you had picked two already. As I was after 3 did you want something else or I can narrow down to 2. (It would be Snover & Carvanha if I had to pick 2.

I'll get these cloned ASAP.
I really don't see anything more in your list, so I guess I'll start to clone Snover and Carvanha and add you.

Hi, i'm interested in your:

#032 Nidoran (M)
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive Nature

Would you be interested in my:
Regirock.

Ivs: 31/30/31/X/31/31

Impish Nature.

Ot: Judai.

I Sred it myself, and it is in a Master ball. Let me know ;)

Hi, i'm interested in your:

#032 Nidoran (M)
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive Nature

Would you be interested in my:
Regirock.

Ivs: 31/30/31/X/31/31

Impish Nature.

Ot: Judai.

I Sred it myself, and it is in a Master ball. Let me know ;)
Hi! Sure, that's a pretty cool offer :)

Hi! Sure, that's a pretty cool offer :)
Great! Should I PM you? Also, I wanted to let you know that I also have a: 30/12-13/31/30/31/31 Bold Hp grass Suicune (Sred by me too), if you are interested. These two are among the few things that I have Sred and as such my main trade basis lol.

Great! Should I PM you? Also, I wanted to let you know that I also have a: 30/12-13/31/30/31/31 Bold Hp grass Suicune (Sred by me too), if you are interested. These two are among the few things that I have Sred and as such my main trade basis lol.
No, I prefer to discuss the trades publicly in comments. That Suicune is such a cool SR, but I already have 2 bold Suicunes, and I don't see a reason to have the HP Grass without a modest nature.

No, I prefer to discuss the trades publicly in comments. That Suicune is such a cool SR, but I already have 2 bold Suicunes, and I don't see a reason to have the HP Grass without a modest nature.
All right. Then, are you available today? My Fc is: 3067-7270-3109. And IGN: Judai.

The 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Latias with the OT Rells would be awesome. The best Pokemon I have(I think) for trading is a 31/x/31/x/31/31 Shiny Speed Boost Scolipede(no egg moves), which I got extremely lucky and hatched(my first few years playing Pokemon I saw one shiny, and in my time playing sixth gen I've gotten more than 10. Go figure.) It has EVs, not sure what, though(some split between HP, Def, and Spe that was at one time or another, I think, suggested on Smogon-probably for OU.)

The only other thing you might be interested in, considering you're already drowning in Suicunes, is a 30/31/31/31/30/31 Bold Cresselia I SRed for. The IVs are annoying, I've never gotten such good IVs on a legendary before, but the two thirties are in stats that really should be perfect, meanwhile Cresselia has no qualms about a slightly imperfect SpA or Speed stat, and actually likes low attack, bot ofc I got a 31 in those stats.

Last edited:
The 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Latias with the OT Rells would be awesome. The best Pokemon I have(I think) for trading is a 31/x/31/x/31/31 Shiny Speed Boost Scolipede(no egg moves), which I got extremely lucky and hatched(my first few years playing Pokemon I saw one shiny, and in my time playing sixth gen I've gotten more than 10. Go figure.) It has EVs, not sure what, though(some split between HP, Def, and Spe that was at one time or another, I think, suggested on Smogon-probably for OU.)

The only other thing you might be interested in, considering you're already drowning in Suicunes, is a 30/31/31/31/30/31 Bold Cresselia I SRed for. The IVs are annoying, I've never gotten such good IVs on a legendary before, but the two thirties are in stats that really should be perfect, meanwhile Cresselia has no qualms about a slightly imperfect SpA or Speed stat, and actually likes low attack, bot ofc I got a 31 in those stats.
I'd trade for Cress :)

Really? That's great! I'll probably never actually use Scolipede in battle-I only care about 5 of it's IVs, meaning it'd be easy enough to get 0 Atk. That said, it has a lot of trade value, so while I plan on eventually trading it, I'm not eager to get rid of it. Let me know when you can trade and if there's an item you want :)

Really? That's great! I'll probably never actually use Scolipede in battle-I only care about 5 of it's IVs, meaning it'd be easy enough to get 0 Atk. That said, it has a lot of trade value, so while I plan on eventually trading it, I'm not eager to get rid of it. Let me know when you can trade and if there's an item you want :)
I'll clone the Latias now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)