Alice In Trading Land!(CLOSED)

Adamant Scraggy (Moxie) with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, DD
Modest/Bold/Timid Eevee (Anticipation) with Wish
Jolly/Adamant (Moxie/Guts) Heracross with CC, Megahorn, Pursuit, Rock Blast
Modest Deino
Jolly Shellder (Skill link) with Icicle spear and Rock Blast
Modest Goomy (Sap sipper or Gooey)
Jolly Gible (Rough Skin / Sand Veil) with Iron Head, Outrage

Any of these for a Hustle Nidoran(Male) and Noibat?

It looks like you got the HP ice Female Eevee already. I actually fell asleep after breeding that second box, but it happened to have three females with HP ice, and one male.

Them's the brakes I guess XD

Adamant Scraggy (Moxie) with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, DD
Modest/Bold/Timid Eevee (Anticipation) with Wish
Jolly/Adamant (Moxie/Guts) Heracross with CC, Megahorn, Pursuit, Rock Blast
Modest Deino
Jolly Shellder (Skill link) with Icicle spear and Rock Blast
Modest Goomy (Sap sipper or Gooey)
Jolly Gible (Rough Skin / Sand Veil) with Iron Head, Outrage

Any of these for a Hustle Nidoran(Male) and Noibat?
I'll take a female Scraggy for a Nidoran or Noibat. You pick :)

Good evening to you! Very fancy shop you've got here.. ;) Do I have anything that interests you for your Jolly Female Blaze Charmander? =D

Good evening to you! Very fancy shop you've got here.. ;) Do I have anything that interests you for your Jolly Female Blaze Charmander? =D
I took my time making my thread look pretty so thank you for the compliment :) You're thread also looks pretty and well organized(I don't know how to do spoilers X_X).

Onto business. I really didn't see anything that caught my eye, but I'll take a female Snubbull and Male Purrloin since Charmander has a 12.5% to be female. Just let me know, if you want to do a two for one. Thanks for stopping by :)

I'll take a female Scraggy for a Nidoran or Noibat. You pick :)
Female
Noibat
Nature:Timid
Ability:Infiltrator
Iv Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Switcheroo

In Stock:4 Male/3 Female

I've already got the scraggy ready. Can trade anytime for the above listed Noibat (:

Female
Noibat
Nature:Timid
Ability:Infiltrator
Iv Spread:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Switcheroo

In Stock:4 Male/3 Female

I've already got the scraggy ready. Can trade anytime for the above listed Noibat (:
Gimme like 5 minutes :)

IGN Alice(If it wasn't obvious)!

If you scrolled down a little more on the first page, I have my want list and you have Froakie and Magnemite with HP Fire :O

If you're up for it, I'll do a 2-4.
It looks like I may already have a trade set up for a Snorunt and I ran out of all types of HP Fire Magnemites. Are you okay with an HP Fire Froakie (Torrent or Protean) for the two Nidorans? Thanks!

I took my time making my thread look pretty so thank you for the compliment :) You're thread also looks pretty and well organized(I don't know how to do spoilers X_X).

Onto business. I really didn't see anything that caught my eye, but I'll take a female Snubbull and Male Purrloin since Charmander has a 12.5% to be female. Just let me know, if you want to do a two for one. Thanks for stopping by :)
I'll share a little trade secret with you: To make the spoilers you just type in [ HIDE ] and the text you want to hide.. end with [ /HIDE ]. ^^ If you want a title on your little spoiler section type [ HIDE=secrets ]. for example. ;)

Back to the trading, I'm breeding new Pokémon every few days, if you want you could wait and grab something you like from me when I have it! Although I'd love to trade you the Snubull and Purrloin too! If you're happy with that trade. =]

It looks like I may already have a trade set up for a Snorunt and I ran out of all types of HP Fire Magnemites. Are you okay with an HP Fire Froakie (Torrent or Protean) for the two Nidorans? Thanks!
I'll take a Protean Froakie with the Iv Spread for Fire :)

See you Online in like 5 minutes :)

I'll share a little trade secret with you: To make the spoilers you just type in [ HIDE ] and the text you want to hide.. end with [ /HIDE ]. ^^ If you want a title on your little spoiler section type [ HIDE=secrets ]. for example. ;)

Back to the trading, I'm breeding new Pokémon every few days, if you want you could wait and grab something you like from me when I have it! Although I'd love to trade you the Snubull and Purrloin too! If you're happy with that trade. =]
Wow :O Thanks! I don't know how to organize them now =/
I think I'll do this, when I have to make a new trading thread.

I think I'll wait and see what else you make then :)

You'll keep credits with me of course.. If you end up not finding anything you want within the near future then take Snubull and Purrloin? =) Or take them now and you can have another pokemon of mine when I breed one you like in the future? =) I'd really like to get going with the Charizard for my team you see. ;)

You'll keep credits with me of course.. If you end up not finding anything you want within the near future then take Snubull and Purrloin? =) Or take them now and you can have another pokemon of mine when I breed one you like in the future? =) I'd really like to get going with the Charizard for my team you see. ;)
So what you're saying is that this is a 3-1 trade now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)