NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or I guess to spell it out. I either use my shots before I get to this point or I don't use them at all. IF I was in a situation where my role wasn't public I would probably have indeed saved them. But in this situation, where what I can do is absurdly obvious, there's no way that with 1 scum remaining I'm going to be allowed to clear people that way or potentially redirect the kill. So the only option I would have would be to try and get lucky with that very first shot.

Or, do what I did. Use the shots to try and find a member of scum before I die or get mislynched. (the later part was more towards my first shot and shooting to try and rand a scum since I had vague awareness that blazade had been close to getting mislynched a few times already).

Using your first shot to prove your role and avoid lynch is fair and something you'd possibly do as scum as well
Using the last on Jalmont when there were a bunch of outed PRs+Texas being kill targets seems ??

Using your first shot to prove your role and avoid lynch is fair and something you'd possibly do as scum as well
Using the last on Jalmont when there were a bunch of outed PRs+Texas being kill targets seems ??
Yes, obviously using a redirect on someone I scumread is such a strange and outlandish thing to do. Oh darn, you caught me.

Or I guess to spell it out. I either use my shots before I get to this point or I don't use them at all. IF I was in a situation where my role wasn't public I would probably have indeed saved them. But in this situation, where what I can do is absurdly obvious, there's no way that with 1 scum remaining I'm going to be allowed to clear people that way or potentially redirect the kill. So the only option I would have would be to try and get lucky with that very first shot.

Or, do what I did. Use the shots to try and find a member of scum before I die or get mislynched. (the later part was more towards my first shot and shooting to try and rand a scum since I had vague awareness that blazade had been close to getting mislynched a few times already).
Cool then when you redirected a cop roleclaim; and xnad didnt claim redirected WHEN YOU HAD SUPPOSEDLY FOUND SCUM why were you in such avid defense of them? And you only being vaguely aware of that when it was a repeated convo topic im calling BS on.

Like there's someone claiming ascetic
They are suspected to be mafia
Their role has apparently been proven by virtue of being targeted by Jalmont
You use your last shot on a night where they're still alive if I remember that correctly ?
Is that how the

Cool then when you redirected a cop roleclaim; and xnad didnt claim redirected WHEN YOU HAD SUPPOSEDLY FOUND SCUM why were you in such avid defense of them? And you only being vaguely aware of that when it was a repeated convo topic im calling BS on.
w/e, you guys are either playing dumb or I don't know what's going on here. But I'll point out the obvious

1. I didn't redirect a cop roleclaim (the claim came the next day).
2. I hadn't found scum? If I post in the thread that I did something, and I did that thing. And then XX does what he did. That's not alignment indicative.
3. Avid defense of them? What? Seriously? I was never defending them except against morons who thought that doing what he did was alignment indicative

also screw proph's iso, this right is such a bad post.

Like there's someone claiming ascetic
They are suspected to be mafia
Their role has apparently been proven by virtue of being targeted by Jalmont
You use your last shot on a night where they're still alive if I remember that correctly ?
Is that how the
1. Jalmont didn't say that until the next day
2. Yeah. Good plan there. Let me use my role to redirect the one person who might be scum WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE A ROLE THAT WOULD BE IMMUNE TO MINE

1. I didn't redirect a cop roleclaim (the claim came the next day).
2. I hadn't found scum? If I post in the thread that I did something, and I did that thing. And then XX does what he did. That's not alignment indicative.
3. Avid defense of them? What? Seriously? I was never defending them except against morons who thought that doing what he did was alignment indicative
I know that; im well aware of the gamestate. ONCE HE CAME FORWARD WITH THIS INFO YOU SHOULDVE BEEN SICCING HIM MORESO THAN ANYONE??? And im going to double check that interaction.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I’m making an executive decision to open Day only after the deadline in Texas’s invitational, so we don’t clash and attention won’t be divided.

Take a well deserved break, beloved animals! :)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
And, with Texas invitational in night, we can totally start the day!

Dear 3P1K,

You are Blue Hedgehog!

You are a Vanilla Townie! Your vote is your weapon!

You are aligned with the Good Animals. You win when the Bad Animals are eliminated from the game.
MoodyCloud
Prophylaxis
Former Hope
Jalmont

It is lylo. Final showdown!!!

There is no deadline. Game ends upon lynch

DLE help me fix this post plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)