Anorith giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status: not with my 3DS right now - I'll get it and distribute the Anoriths tomorrow!

Hi everybody! So, I've got an almost full box of female Anoriths (26 in total), and I thought I should make a thread here in case some people are looking for one:

Anorith
Swift Swim (HA)
-Adamant
Curse
Aqua Jet
Knock Off
Cross Poison

They're all female with random IVs (most have around four)

Just put a Fletchling or Zigzagoon (something that won't be easily sniped) on the GTS and request a lv. 1 female Anorith - let me know your IGN and pokemon you put up so I can find you, please!

22 left!​

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I put up a female level 1 Swinub with the message "Brigidd"

My IGN is Cara, thanks!

Just deposited a chikorita spitback (hope you don't have on already ^^) female, lvl 17, IGN:Mike, and message "BRIGIDD".
Can I please have one with 4 meanigful IVs? If not, no worries ^^

Thanks a bunch!

MegaSimon said:
Chikorita
I'm not exactly sure about the IVs, some Anoriths have marks, some don't - I believe this one has markings on it. Just sent. Thanks a lot for the Chiko!D:
Hulavuta said:
Oh my, I think someone likes your pokemons, Hulavuta. I can't find you again! Was it sniped?D:

I'm not exactly sure about the IVs, some Anoriths have marks, some don't - I believe this one has markings on it. Just sent. Thanks a lot for the Chiko!D:

Oh my, I think someone likes your pokemons, Hulavuta. I can't find you again! Was it sniped?D:
The chikorita had EMs, you have to teach them again with a couple of heartscales though. Thanks for the Anorith!! :D

The chikorita had EMs, you have to teach them again with a couple of heartscales though. Thanks for the Anorith!! :D
No problem, I hope you enjoy it - thanks a lot for the special Chikorita!:D

Hulavuta said:
This is just really strange, I went to the second page and I still couldn't find your Wurmple or IGN... I'm very sorry for the trouble, but would you mind putting a different pokemon up?:/
-If things keep going wrong, add my FC and I'll get you your Anorith through trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)