Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Def / 36 SpA / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Bell
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Wish

First, I send out Hippowdon or Forretress to set up rocks and (toxic) spikes respectively. Both are super bulky, so they should last a while. I usually send out Hippowdon first, but if there's an obvious threat to him I send out Forretress instead. Forretress has Rapid Spin to take care of opposing entry hazards, so that's good. I've chosen Overcoat for Forretress over Sturdy mainly because of Spore; I really don't like it when my opponent puts me to sleep! If the Forretress lead backfires, there's always Volt Switch. I have almost as much fun with Hippowdon as Eelektross because he knows Roar - such a troll move, but I digress. I've chosen Iron Head over other moves for Hippowdon to mainly take care of pesky Fairy Pokemon, but Steel is super effective against other types as well. Plus, there's a 30% chance to flinch. Entry Hazards + Hippowdon's Sand Stream (insert Darude Sandstorm memes here) = my opponent is gonna have a hard time starting out.
After the entry hazards are set and each setter has had his fun chipping away at my opponents, it's time for the real work to begin. Mew starts out with Amnesia, which drastically boosts SpD. Given how Mew's EV's have been distributed, she should live after 1-2 heavy attacks after Amnesia before using the Sitrus Berry. Otherwise, if Mew is backed against the wall after only 1-2 Amnesia's, Baton Pass to Umbreon. Like Hippowdon's Iron Head, I gave Mew Flamethrower for type coverage, though Mew's main role is to use as many Amnesia's as possible before Baton Passing to Umbreon. Once Umbreon comes in, Curse away! Boost those physical stats! Lower that speed! Use Moonlight if needed, and use Foul Play if your heart so desires. Umbreon serves the same purpose as Mew: to boost stats and pass them on.
Once all the attack and defense stats have been raised and speed lowered, it's time to bring out the big gun: Eelektross. Once he's in, check out these ridiculous boosted stats: 1128 Atk, 1000 in both defenses, and 30 Spe. All Eelektross has to do is use Coil to get to at least 2x accuracy so that every move in his arsenal is 100% accurate (Coil also increases Atk and Def, but now that those stats have been increased for him it'll only be used for increasing accuracy). No one sees Zoom Lens that much at all, but I've chosen this item for Eelektross to further increase his moves' accuracy and it boosts the accuracy even more if he moves after his opponent. Given that his speed has been dropped as low as it can go thanks to Umbreon, Eelektross is guaranteed to hit every opponent every time without fail (given there are no immunities to his moves). And check out his moves: Coil (to boost accuracy), Drain Punch (Though it may be minimal, he'll have HP get chipped away over the course of the battle. But Drain Punch can restore BIG chunks of HP... 75 base attack power x 4 = 300!!!), Rock Slide (also 300 base attack power after stat increase), and Zap Cannon (originally 120 base attack power and 50% accuracy is now 480 base attack power and 100% accurate after increasing accuracy by 2x!!!). And Zap Cannon and Rock Slide go perfectly together because the former guarantees paralysis after it's used (the two conditions for this are that the target hasn't already been poisoned due to Toxic Spikes or if the target survives the attack at all) while the latter has a 30% chance to flinch, thus creating an overpowered Para-flinch dynamic. So yeah, expect Eelektross to do A LOT of KO'ing, if not ALL OF IT.
"What does Vaporeon do?" Well, to be perfectly honest, she's only my cleric and Wish supporter. I tend to use Vaporeon before Mew and Umbreon do their stat work and, in the event that my opponent DOES KO Eelektross, at the very end.
Overall, I think is a pretty balanced team, though I do have problems against Grass-types. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)