Apprentice Program - "Round Fourty Six" - Zone A (2 PM - 10 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASSIGNED TO AUGUST

Username: apologies
Shoddy Username: apologies
Your timezone: GMT-8
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Washington, and started battling competitively almost a year ago. I believe I'm pretty friendly, and I enjoy talking about things in general as well as reading. The highest I ever got on the ladder was around 1450, so I'm not the best. Thanks!

Apologies also wanted to request JabbaTheGriffin if possible.

Application for a Tutor

Assigned to Mekkah

Username:Swift Strike
Shoddy Username:Swift Strike
Your timezone: Eastern
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a Mechanical Engineering Student at the University of Cincinnati. I am pretty good at battling, but I suck at building teams. I am also pretty good at predicting, but I want to perfect that skill. My interests include video games, playing Magic the Gathering, reading, keeping my GPA up, and hanging with my friends. I have also been known to play tennis, run, and draw on occasions. I am a quick learner, and an willing to do what it takes to become a great battler.

Assigned to Fuzznip

Username
: TheHitman
Shoddy Username: JacoryHarris
Your timezone: Eastern
Tell us a little about yourself: Been into competitive D/P since early 2008. Was once top 10 in old UU. Having only moderate success as of late I decided the nest round of tutoring would be a good idea. Team Building has been a struggle lately, in battle skills are pretty good. I'm a diehard Queen and Miami Hurricane fan. I'm a Sophmore in HS and play Football and Basketball. I excel in Writing + Oral Speaking and with some luck am pursuing a career as a sports broadcaster.

Assigned to SilentEcho

Username
:Broken Wing
Shoddy Username:Broken wing, the sands
Your timezone:GMT -5
What tier do you want to learn?:OU, Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself:I stopped playing for a long time almost a year. Over the last few months have tried getting into back into the game but for some reason just can't seem to get better then 1300 rating. I also have a small knowledge of the UU metagame and have tried to get into Ubers as well, but not recently. I'm on shoddy from 8-10 almost every day. I need to work on my battle style and team building.

Assigned to Plus

Username:
Noidicus
Shoddy Username: nOID
Your timezone: Eastern GMT -5
Tell us a little about yourself: Im a high school student living in New York, hoping to go to college one day and then go on to make video games. Im on my schools basketball team and i like to play baseball as well. I've been playing online for a little over a year now and i know some of the basics but i think a good tutor will give me that little push i need to get better.

Kevin Garrett gave me permission to post since some of my posts were deleted.

Username
: Plato
Shoddy Username: Plato.
Your timezone: GMT-5
Tell us a little about yourself: I've played Pokemon for over a year now, and I have gotten better from where I started. I've lurked on Smogon or over a year now and decided to register. I'd like to become better at this game, so I hope with this tutoring program that I can do so. I started out in the early days where Deoxys and Garchomp were still legal in the OU Metagame. I used a Rain Team that was made by RaikouLover. I started making my own teams and settled in as a battler. I'm a Sophomore hoping to someday Major is Psychology. Even though I do have a low post count, some of my posts have been deleted from entering Late Night Tournaments.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Assigned to SilentEcho

Username
: s1edge Hammer
Shoddy Username: Yondie , S1edge hammer, MORETHANOFFICIAL
Your timezone: EST
What tier do you want to learn?: OU. Ubers maybe
Tell us a little about yourself: Well i started competitive pokes in late 08 and recently have actually gotten to a decent level in my opinion. I play with a style of bulky offense and i try not to always rely on pure prediction, but to play simple. I really want to learn better team building and synergy and maybe how i can mix my simple style with nessicary prediction.

As for in real life i play sports including football and baseball, love watching sports, and i like to skii and some other shit.

Hope i get selected :)

Assign this user to SilentEcho when available ~Philip7086

My app. for Battling 101 mk46

Username: Ratchetdude099
Shoddy Username: Ratchetdude099
Your timezone: Central
What tier do you want to learn?: Any tier is fine, but if I had to choose, OU is fine.
Tell us a little about yourself:
Well, I'm not the best battler, but I'm alright. I'm looking to get back into Pokes, and I thought this would be a good way to do so.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK we have a huge queue for this already, so I'm closing this thread. Everyone here (if you meet the requirement and stay active) will eventually get a tutor. If you really want a tutor quick and your online hours are flexible, you can post in another thread (Do NOT post in two threads without deleting the first one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)