FIRE BUG! (Volcarona) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Water]

Lead Killer extraordinaire and Special Sweeper Volcarona. Pretty much a standard set, but used for a different role. With my Nature, Life Orb, and EVs, I get max Speed (which I kinda need) and more than max Special Attack. Flame Body is pretty nifty against Fake Out leads like Infernape. Quiver Dance is for Steel leads I know won't stay in, Ferrothorn and Jirachi for example. Flamethrower is STAB, and kills leads like Skarmory and Bronzong. Bug Buzz is more STAB, while hitting Psychic leads like Espeon and Deoxys-S. Finally, HP Water covers Rock types if I decide to be a late-game Sweeper, while also covering other Fire leads like Infernape.

Forretress (M) @ Red Card
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Wallish thing, Hazard setter, and Rapid Spinner. I come in on stuff like Toxic and start setting up. Thanks to Sturdy, I can take at least one hit, and something that can 2HKO me is Phased thanks to the Red Card. EVs and Nature make Physical and Special hits pretty much both the same. Stealth Rock sets up Hazards, as does Spikes. Rapid Spin clears Hazards on my side of the field, handy for Volcarona. Finally, Gyro Ball is STAB if I'm Taunted. I'd probably switch if I was Taunted though, but you never know...

Jackie Chan (Lucario) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Hi Jump Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Ice Punch

My first Physical Sweeper and Revenge Killer. My Life Orb, EVs, and Nature once again give me max Speed and more than max Attack. While Steadfast helps against all those Paraflinchers out there. Hi Jump Kick is a bit risky, but has proved more reliable than Close Combat in the long run. And even if I miss, I have Chansey to Wish heal me, since I've got pretty good defensive typing. ExtremeSpeed kills Sash Pokemon that just won't die, since it has the ultimate attacking Priority. Shadow Claw covers things that Hi Jump Kick can't, while abusing the Crit rate on PO. Finally, Ice Punch covers Ground types and the Dragons of OU. I know that everybody will be suggesting a SD set, but please don't. Running SD would make my role redundant, and Revenge Killers hit hard and without boosting.

Dark Stalker (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Gengar: The Choice set Disabler and Special Sweeper. Levitate and my Ghost typing allows me to come in on CB Terrakion, a pretty common Pokemon nowadays. Disable does what I just said, stops Choice sets. Substitute gives me a Substitute when the foe's Choiced/Disabled Pokemon switches, and the damage is healed off by the Black Sludge. Shadow Ball is STAB and coverage, and Focus Blast is coverage, and gives complete neutral coverage with Shadow Ball.

Angry Bird (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw

Standard beast that owns up the battlefield. With my Lum Berry, I can laugh at Status while getting a free D-Dance. Who knows, maybe someone'll lock themselves into Earthquake with the Band/Scarf, and then switch into a Status user, giving me 2 D-Dances. Multiscale keeps me alive some, but not for very long. Brick Break is used over Fire Punch because I can cover both Ice and Rock, while also breaking Screens. ExtremeSpeed is for Revenge Killing, while also taking down Sash Pokemon. Finally, Dragon Claw is STAB that doesn't lock me into a move.

Virgin To Be (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spd
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

An extraordinary Wisher and Heal Beller, my set also lets me Paralyze things (helping with Lucario's and Dragonite's lowish Speed) and Wall. My Eviolite makes me so bulky that I can outstall many things in a Stall war. My EVs and Nature give me survivability and let me outspeed other Walls, including fellow Chansey and Blissey. Wish gives me recovery, for both my teammates and myself. Heal Bell does the same as Wish, but with Status. Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed. Finally, Seismic Toss helps when I'm Taunted, giving me the ability to Wall things.

I'd switch the Forretress set to a physical version since you already have Chansey to sponge special attacks. Try this:

Forretress
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Macho Brace/Shed Shell/Leftovers
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Other than that, great team! :P

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

For volcarona, use Fiery Dance over flamethrower. Fiery dance gives volcarona the opportunity to increase its special attack further, making it a better option than flamethrower. Use HP ground over water to deal with threats such as heatran and tentacruel.

I would suggest using an SD set over your current lucario set. I imagine you use shadow claw to allow you to hit jellicent on the switch, but lucario will miss out on a lot of 1hkos without SD. Try this set

Lucario@Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed

This set will give you much more sweeping potential, and aims to alleviate your terrakion weakness. Lucario is often a great lure for terrakion, who will be 1hko'd by +2 bullet punch. You miss out on hitting jellicent, but you have gengar for when you predict a jelli switch in.

Good luck. Hope I helped.

- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power Rock

Lead Killer extraordinaire and Special Sweeper Volcarona. Pretty much a standard set, but used for a different role. With my Nature, Life Orb, and EVs, I get max Speed (which I kinda need) and more than max Special Attack. Flame Body is pretty nifty against Fake Out leads like Infernape. Quiver Dance is for Steel leads I know won't stay in, Ferrothorn and Jirachi for example. Flamethrower is STAB, and kills leads like Skarmory and Bronzong. Bug Buzz is more STAB, while hitting Psychic leads like Espeon and Deoxys-S. Finally, HP Water covers Rock types if I decide to be a late-game Sweeper, while also covering other Fire leads like Infernape.
HP Rock is neccessary for taking down all those dragon/flying types, you'll be walled against them otherwise

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Relaxed
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Wallish thing, Hazard setter, and Rapid Spinner. I come in on stuff like Toxic and start setting up. Thanks to Sturdy, I can take at least one hit, and something that can 2HKO me is Phased thanks to the Red Card. EVs and Nature make Physical and Special hits pretty much both the same. Stealth Rock sets up Hazards, as does Spikes. Rapid Spin clears Hazards on my side of the field, handy for Volcarona. Finally, Gyro Ball is STAB if I'm Taunted. I'd probably switch if I was Taunted though, but you never know...
Mixing the defences on forry never works well in my experience. Maxing out defence makes you impervious to pretty much any phsyical attack that isn't fire type, allowing you to lay hazards to your heart's content. Besides, you've got chansey to protect from special attacks.

Jackie Chan (Lucario) (M) @ Choice Scarf
- Hi Jump Kick
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw
- Ice Punch

My first Physical Sweeper and Revenge Killer. My Life Orb, EVs, and Nature once again give me max Speed and more than max Attack. While Steadfast helps against all those Paraflinchers out there. Hi Jump Kick is a bit risky, but has proved more reliable than Close Combat in the long run. And even if I miss, I have Chansey to Wish heal me, since I've got pretty good defensive typing. ExtremeSpeed kills Sash Pokemon that just won't die, since it has the ultimate attacking Priority. Shadow Claw covers things that Hi Jump Kick can't, while abusing the Crit rate on PO. Finally, Ice Punch covers Ground types and the Dragons of OU.
If you're running 4 attacking moves, and have revenge killing in mind, a choice scarf is best. Finally, eathquake = better coverage and with a scarf, you won't need the priority as much

- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Gengar: The Choice set Disabler and Special Sweeper. Levitate and my Ghost typing allows me to come in on CB Terrakion, a pretty common Pokemon nowadays. Disable does what I just said, stops Choice sets. Substitute gives me a Substitute when the foe's Choiced/Disabled Pokemon switches, and the damage is healed off by the Black Sludge. Shadow Ball is STAB and coverage, and Focus Blast is coverage, and gives complete neutral coverage with Shadow Ball.
Can't argue with this, love SubDisable :)

- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw

Standard beast that owns up the battlefield. With my Lum Berry, I can laugh at Status while getting a free D-Dance. Who knows, maybe someone'll lock themselves into Earthquake with the Band/Scarf, and then switch into a Status user, giving me 2 D-Dances. Multiscale keeps me alive some, but not for very long. Brick Break is used over Fire Punch because I can cover both Ice and Rock, while also breaking Screens. ExtremeSpeed is for Revenge Killing, while also taking down Sash Pokemon. Finally, Dragon Claw is STAB that doesn't lock me into a move.
Again, good :)

- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

An extraordinary Wisher and Heal Beller, my set also lets me Paralyze things (helping with Lucario's and Dragonite's lowish Speed) and Wall. My Eviolite makes me so bulky that I can outstall many things in a Stall war. My EVs and Nature give me survivability and let me outspeed other Walls, including fellow Chansey and Blissey. Wish gives me recovery, for both my teammates and myself. Heal Bell does the same as Wish, but with Status. Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed. Finally, Seismic Toss helps when I'm Taunted, giving me the ability to Wall things.
A suitably irritating chansey to round things off, nice work
Changes and comments in bold, pretty good overall, nice job!

Hi.

For volcarona, use Fiery Dance over flamethrower. Fiery dance gives volcarona the opportunity to increase its special attack further, making it a better option than flamethrower. Use HP ground over water to deal with threats such as heatran and tentacruel.

I would suggest using an SD set over your current lucario set. I imagine you use shadow claw to allow you to hit jellicent on the switch, but lucario will miss out on a lot of 1hkos without SD. Try this set

Lucario@Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed

This set will give you much more sweeping potential, and aims to alleviate your terrakion weakness. Lucario is often a great lure for terrakion, who will be 1hko'd by +2 bullet punch. You miss out on hitting jellicent, but you have gengar for when you predict a jelli switch in.

Good luck. Hope I helped.
I see your point about Fiery Dance Volcarona, but I kinda want to hit harder on the first turn. And I also have Quiver Dance for boosting my Special Attack.

Point seen on Lucario, but the point of a Revenge Killer is to hit hard and fast without boosting. A fine set for normal Sweeping, great in fact, but this Lucario is used for more.

- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power ROCK/GROUND

Get rid of HP water and replace it with Rock/Ground

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SPDED
Relaxed Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Wallish thing, Hazard setter, and Rapid Spinner. I come in on stuff like Toxic and start setting up. Thanks to Sturdy, I can take at least one hit, and something that can 2HKO me is Phased thanks to the Red Card. EVs and Nature make Physical and Special hits pretty much both the same. Stealth Rock sets up Hazards, as does Spikes. Rapid Spin clears Hazards on my side of the field, handy for Volcarona. Finally, Gyro Ball is STAB if I'm Taunted. I'd probably switch if I was Taunted though, but you never know... I would reccomend changing Red Card to Leftovers. Leftovers is more competitivley appropriate then Red card. Change the EV spread to the one in Bold. Forrtress will never be a special wall and should never invest in SPDEF it is meant to be a physical Wall.

- Hi Jump Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

My first Physical Sweeper and Revenge Killer. My Life Orb, EVs, and Nature once again give me max Speed and more than max Attack. While Steadfast helps against all those Paraflinchers out there. Hi Jump Kick is a bit risky, but has proved more reliable than Close Combat in the long run. And even if I miss, I have Chansey to Wish heal me, since I've got pretty good defensive typing. ExtremeSpeed kills Sash Pokemon that just won't die, since it has the ultimate attacking Priority. Shadow Claw covers things that Hi Jump Kick can't, while abusing the Crit rate on PO. Finally, Ice Punch covers Ground types and the Dragons of OU.

Now I know that with the moveset I gave you cant hit Ghosts namely Jellicent and Gengar Lucario will always lose one on one with gengar and jellicent. With Earthquake you have much better coverage because thier is many steel types in OU.

- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

This is great for your team it is a spin blocker and can stop your very large Conkeldurr weakness. A conkeldurr with stone edge can easily sweep your whole team so if you see a conkledurr on team preview make sure Gengar stays alive otherwise good set I have used it and liked it.

- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw

Ord (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

I would actually recoomend running this set instead of your current one. This set can get you at +2 and +3 late game if you can come in on a resisted move on a choice'd pokemon. I actually like this set better than the offensive and since your team is fairly defensive I would reccoment giving it a try at the very least.

BOLD Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

An extraordinary Wisher and Heal Beller, my set also lets me Paralyze things (helping with Lucario's and Dragonite's lowish Speed) and Wall. My Eviolite makes me so bulky that I can outstall many things in a Stall war. My EVs and Nature give me survivability and let me outspeed other Walls, including fellow Chansey and Blissey. Wish gives me recovery, for both my teammates and myself. Heal Bell does the same as Wish, but with Status. Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed. Finally, Seismic Toss helps when I'm Taunted, giving me the ability to Wall things

Toxic is better than T-wave. Many Sweepers like to come in on Chansey and a good toxic and some stalling can cut a sweep short. T-wave slowers the pokemon but still Toxic is better because paralysis isn't garunteeing a stopped sweep. Toxic is also better for stalling if another wall comes in on Chansey. Also change the nature to Bold I think that was just a typo though.

Why would u run earthquake and hi jump kick? why would u run hi jump kick on a poke that gets close combat? Earthquake plus stab fighting move is ridiculously redundant. the correct move set is swords dance, close combat, ice punch, extremespeed. Secondly, why wud u run a Dnite with fire punch in the rain? it nulifies the power of fire punch. Your chansey needs protect or something to get its hp back. I like running Wish, Softboiled, Toxic/HealBell, Seismic Toss

Okay, Luke needs a boosting move and Gengar needs Lefties.
1) That luke gets shit on by so much with it's mediocre speed and decent attack that's not good enough to sweep. HJK/Ice Punch/Espeed should provide enough coverage with a boosting move to satisfy you
2)Gengar wants Lefties because you may think that "haha you Tricked and now you have sludge" but that Rotom will trick the sludge right back to say, your Blissey. Other wise it's a pretty good team.
6.5/10

Why would u run earthquake and hi jump kick? why would u run hi jump kick on a poke that gets close combat? Earthquake plus stab fighting move is ridiculously redundant. the correct move set is swords dance, close combat, ice punch, extremespeed. Secondly, why wud u run a Dnite with fire punch in the rain? it nulifies the power of fire punch. Your chansey needs protect or something to get its hp back. I like running Wish, Softboiled, Toxic/HealBell, Seismic Toss
This isn't a rain team O_o it is a balanced team. SO fire punch is perfectly fine and its really only their for Ferrorthorn and Forretress otherwise dragon clas is neautral to everything besides steel and Dragon.

- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz

- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Wallish thing, Hazard setter, and Rapid Spinner. I come in on stuff like Toxic and start setting up. Thanks to Sturdy, I can take at least one hit, and something that can 2HKO me is Phased thanks to the Red Card. EVs and Nature make Physical and Special hits pretty much both the same. Stealth Rock sets up Hazards, as does Spikes. Rapid Spin clears Hazards on my side of the field, handy for Volcarona. Finally, Gyro Ball is STAB if I'm Taunted. I'd probably switch if I was Taunted though, but you never know... I would reccomend changing Red Card to Leftovers. Leftovers is more competitivley appropriate then Red card. Change the EV spread to the one in Bold. Forrtress will never be a special wall and should never invest in SPDEF it is meant to be a physical Wall.

- Hi Jump Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Now I know that with the moveset I gave you cant hit Ghosts namely Jellicent and Gengar Lucario will always lose one on one with gengar and jellicent. With Earthquake you have much better coverage because thier is many steel types in OU.

- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

This is great for your team it is a spin blocker and can stop your very large Conkeldurr weakness. A conkeldurr with stone edge can easily sweep your whole team so if you see a conkledurr on team preview make sure Gengar stays alive otherwise good set I have used it and liked it.

- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw

- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

I would actually recoomend running this set instead of your current one. This set can get you at +2 and +3 late game if you can come in on a resisted move on a choice'd pokemon. I actually like this set better than the offensive and since your team is fairly defensive I would reccoment giving it a try at the very least.

BOLD Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

An extraordinary Wisher and Heal Beller, my set also lets me Paralyze things (helping with Lucario's and Dragonite's lowish Speed) and Wall. My Eviolite makes me so bulky that I can outstall many things in a Stall war. My EVs and Nature give me survivability and let me outspeed other Walls, including fellow Chansey and Blissey. Wish gives me recovery, for both my teammates and myself. Heal Bell does the same as Wish, but with Status. Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed. Finally, Seismic Toss helps when I'm Taunted, giving me the ability to Wall things

Toxic is better than T-wave. Many Sweepers like to come in on Chansey and a good toxic and some stalling can cut a sweep short. T-wave slowers the pokemon but still Toxic is better because paralysis isn't garunteeing a stopped sweep. Toxic is also better for stalling if another wall comes in on Chansey. Also change the nature to Bold I think that was just a typo though.
I like it good job I hope that you wiill try my suggestions as I feel they can do nothing but make this team better.

- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz

HP Rock was suggested by Psycho Cut and I'm currently testing it.

- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

From what I've seen, I can take Special hits fine. The Red Card is for Phazing things that can 2HKO me.

- Hi Jump Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Umm, doesn't Hi Jump Kick hit Steel types?

- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Claw

- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

I'll try this. It looks like it could do some damage.

BOLD Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Did you see why I put Thunder Wave? "Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed." It's not there to take things out, just cripple them and help the rest of the team's Sweeping.

Overall, you only have 1 really good suggestion, and that's Dragonite. Everything else was so-so.

Hi Jump Kick is riskier than Close Combat, but more effective. I don't really want SD boosting on my Lucario, as that contradicts the role of Revenge Killer.

I don't have Rain, this is a normal OU team without hitches. And I'm not running Fire Punch, I have Brick Break.

Isn't Wish and Softboiled on Chansey redundant?

If there's a way for you to hide this, please do so.

Did you see why I put Thunder Wave? "Thunder Wave paralyzes things, and helps with my two Physical Sweepers lowish Speed." It's not there to take things out, just cripple them and help the rest of the team's Sweeping.

Overall, you only have 1 really good suggestion, and that's Dragonite. Everything else was so-so.
Well I was just trying to help I don't understand why you are angry at me. I was just telling you what I believe is better for your team. You can ask any top game player and they will tell you Toxic is better than t-wave any day. I really believe that you should change forretress's EVs as they hold him back. You have a dedicated special wall Chansey. Why would you put special evs on Forretress? I also would suggest that you your HP on Volcorona as water is to gimicky. I would reccomend rock but ground if you are having trouble with Heatran. They are just suggestions but I believe they are good and would suit your team better.

I think this has already been covered by others but your Dragonite has no need for a Lum Berry if it isn't running Outrage. And your Volcarona would do better with Fiery Dance over Flamethrower. After STAB, Flamethrower is only 22 base power higher, but lacks the ability to simultaneously deal damage AND raise special attack like Fiery Dance does. In my testing, sometimes you won't have time to set up with Quiver Dance.
And HP Rock is best. It destroys Dragonite after Stealth Rock damage. It OHKO's Kyurem (you never know), Salamence, Gyarados, Ninetales (sun teams), and other Volcarona, and a severely weakened Heatran. If a Heatran switches in on your Fiery Dance, you'll just have to make sure you have a pokemon to switch to to deal with it.
Oh, and for Forretress... It needs a Relaxed nature. Also, I'd choose Toxic Spikes over Spikes. And use Gyro Ball or Payback to punish Gengars and Jellicents that think they can just switch in on your Rapid Spin.

Well I was just trying to help I don't understand why you are angry at me. I was just telling you what I believe is better for your team. You can ask any top game player and they will tell you Toxic is better than t-wave any day. I really believe that you should change forretress's EVs as they hold him back. You have a dedicated special wall Chansey. Why would you put special evs on Forretress? I also would suggest that you your HP on Volcorona as water is to gimicky. I would reccomend rock but ground if you are having trouble with Heatran. They are just suggestions but I believe they are good and would suit your team better.
Where did I say I was mad at you? I'm just stating my reasons for the moves I chose. HP Rock seems good on Volcarona, as does Ground, but the average Heatran will be packing an Air Balloon, so Ground won't do much.

I think this has already been covered by others but your Dragonite has no need for a Lum Berry if it isn't running Outrage. And your Volcarona would do better with Fiery Dance over Flamethrower. After STAB, Flamethrower is only 22 base power higher, but lacks the ability to simultaneously deal damage AND raise special attack like Fiery Dance does. In my testing, sometimes you won't have time to set up with Quiver Dance.
And HP Rock is best. It destroys Dragonite after Stealth Rock damage. It OHKO's Kyurem (you never know), Salamence, Gyarados, Ninetales (sun teams), and other Volcarona, and a severely weakened Heatran. If a Heatran switches in on your Fiery Dance, you'll just have to make sure you have a pokemon to switch to to deal with it.
Oh, and for Forretress... It needs a Relaxed nature. Also, I'd choose Toxic Spikes over Spikes. And use Gyro Ball or Payback to punish Gengars and Jellicents that think they can just switch in on your Rapid Spin.
All right, I give in. Fiery Dance it is, along with HP Rock for Volcarona. I'm not using T-Spikes on Forretress, because then Chansey can't Paralyze and my team synergy is messed up. Can it learn Payback? I didn't think it could, but maybe it can, though I do have Gyro Ball.

All right, I give in. Fiery Dance it is, along with HP Rock for Volcarona. I'm not using T-Spikes on Forretress, because then Chansey can't Paralyze and my team synergy is messed up. Can it learn Payback? I didn't think it could, but maybe it can, though I do have Gyro Ball.
I understand about Spikes vs T-Spikes. That's fine. And yes, forretress learns payback at level 36.

For anybody still wanting to answer, this is where my team stands as of now:

- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Rock]

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Jackie Chan (Lucario) (M) @ Choice Scarf
- Hi Jump Kick
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw
- Ice Punch

- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Hey There!
First off I'd switch Brick Break to Fire Punch/Earthquake on Dragonite Also I'd switch Lucario to a Swords Dance Set for a more sweeping ability then a revenge killer, basically abusing your lucario, if you have it might as well :]
Other wise good team
Hope I Helped!

Hey There!
First off I'd switch Brick Break to Fire Punch/Earthquake on Dragonite Also I'd switch Lucario to a Swords Dance Set for a more sweeping ability then a revenge killer, basically abusing your lucario, if you have it might as well :]
Other wise good team
Hope I Helped!
Thanks for the rate, but there are a few things I just wanted to touch on.

Dragonite has Brick Break for breaking Screens, and covering Ice and Rock, something Fire Punch can't do.

I purposely didn't run SD Lucario because, as a Revenge Killer, I want to hit hard and fast without boosting. Using SD would be kind of redundant.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
Using lucario as a revenge killer isn't going to be very effective with its paltry base 90 speed, and, without sd, you'll miss out on several 1hkos.

Using lucario as a revenge killer isn't going to be very effective with its paltry base 90 speed, and, without sd, you'll miss out on several 1hkos.

You have 3 guesses on why I used ExtremeSpeed. I don't mean to be insulting, but have any of you guys even heard of the term " Revenge Killer" ? Revenge Killers come in late-game to kill weakened Pokemon, so Revenge Killers won't be aiming for OHKOs, they'll be aiming to kill Pokemon the rest of my team couldn't.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
You aren't going to be revenge killing much with an unboosted extremespeed. If rocks are up, or if the opponent runs sub, SD landorus can run through your team when it gets a set up opportunity, and lucario is only going to be hitting 34-40% with an unboosted extreme speed. I don't mean to be insulting, but a revenge killer aims to come in after a pokemon has fainted and land the 1hko on the opponent's pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)