Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't. >.>

EDIT: Am I breaking Species Clause if I use Porygon-2 and Porygon-Z or Politoad and Poliwrath on the same team?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, they're different species, you're also not breaking clauses if you use Deoxys and Deoxys-A.

How do you get a burmy faster through the Honey trees i mean they take forever! and i really need a macho bracelet!!!!

I was assuming you just wanted more burmys. There is no way to "accelerate" the speed at which the honey trees accumilate pokemon nor, to make a certain pokemon come out more.
Actually, I haven't captured pokemon from honey trees in a LONG while but I'm almost sure that if you used the honey several times in the tree it was supposed to make the bugs come faster. There is no way to make a particular pokemon appear as far as I know tough.
I don't know why you are having so much trouble getting burmy, I remember that when I used the honey in several trees at a time I got a lot of burmys and combees. Heracross was very rare and I never got a munchlax after like a month of trying.

I think you could save in front of a shaking tree and reset until you catch a Burmy. Then check if it has the Mach Brace. That seems like the best option.

I think you could save in front of a shaking tree and reset until you catch a Burmy. Then check if it has the Mach Brace. That seems like the best option.
The pokemon is already decided, so it would be resetting for the same exact pokemon >.>

Would changing the ds clock work for Honey Trees? I've never tried but it might help speed up the process. Also try different trees since they have different pokemon. I was lucky enough to get Burmy on my 2nd and Heracross on my 3rd or 4th Honey.

Anyone know a good place for large pokemon sprites to be used in banners and whatnot? I like Arkeis, but I'd like to shop around before making my banners, and Google pisses me off. Thanks in advance...

Would changing the ds clock work for Honey Trees? I've never tried but it might help speed up the process. Also try different trees since they have different pokemon. I was lucky enough to get Burmy on my 2nd and Heracross on my 3rd or 4th Honey.
I think changing the DS clock might reset the trees, since Nintendo actually put some thought into it and made some anti-clock changing things in... although that's just a guess..

Anyone know a good place for large pokemon sprites to be used in banners and whatnot? I like Arkeis, but I'd like to shop around before making my banners, and Google pisses me off. Thanks in advance...
Have you tried searching for stuff on Deviantart?

Also, where do you get wide lens?
And Umm

I have this hasty countering Ambipom lying around...what would a good counter-sash set be for an ambipom. Access to punches

Have you tried searching for stuff on Deviantart?

And Umm

I have this hasty countering Ambipom lying around...what would a good counter-sash set be for an ambipom. Access to punches
I have them too i think they are at Veilstone Game corner for 1k in game coins yeah I'm pretty sure!

Anyways...you guys were partially right i had put honey on a tree and got a cherubi and some random guy was ups for trading a burmy for it and i got a female one but it won't seem to breed with my pachirisu or torterra or turtwig? help guyz!

I have them too i think they are at Veilstone Game corner for 1k in game coins yeah I'm pretty sure!

Anyways...you guys were partially right i had put honey on a tree and got a cherubi and some random guy was ups for trading a burmy for it and i got a female one but it won't seem to breed with my pachirisu or torterra or turtwig? help guyz!
try breeding it with a Ditto, or another Bug Type.. although Burmy would seem to be of the Ground group...

And Umm
either ShupFO is right and it's in the game corner.. though I think that was Zoom Lens, and Wide Lens are at the Battle Tower....

Where EXACTLY do I find Amulet Coin? I've searched EVERYWHERE in Amity Square and couldn't find it.
see those house like hut things? go into the one that.. you can go into.. and it should be in the back left corner.. or somewhere in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)