Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 18 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright, so a few questions. More or less for confirmation, but theres no way to get a camerupt to have erruption before lvl 50 correct? Considering numel can't be passed down eruption.
And what lvl does the zapdos from XD arrive at?
No Eruption for Camerupt before then, you're right.

And the Zapdos from XD is also Level 50.

Alright, so a few questions. More or less for confirmation, but theres no way to get a camerupt to have erruption before lvl 50 correct? Considering numel can't be passed down eruption.
No, there is no way for Camerupt to get Eruption before Lv. 50 (it gets it at 57 if you needed to know).

And as for Zapdos. You catch Zapdos at Lv. 50 in XD if that is what you needed to know.

...*sigh* Well time to think some more.
Thanks Diana and blade!
If you are extremely dedicated, there is a way to get Eruption on a Pokemon before 50.

Breed two of the Cyndaquil line together that already have Eruption, and the baby will inherit the move.

I have a question, if a pokemon encores a batton pass, is the receiver forced to use batton pass or switch? And will encore fail if the receiver doesn't have batton pass?

OK, I'm done with Jynx, finally!
RestTalk Wailord: should I make it Calm with minor SpA investment, or Modest with max SpA and also EVs in defenses?

no no way to get eruption

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Like Nutty says, you can get Eruption by leveling up a Camerupt in the third generation and Pal Parking it over. However this means you can't get a Camerupt with Solid Rock and will have to make do with Magma Armor.

RestTalk Wailord: should I make it Calm with minor SpA investment, or Modest with max SpA and also EVs in defenses?
I'd say don't bother, Wailord can't take a hit for shit. If you're insisting on it go with the former option...he'll need all the help he can get.

I have a question, if a pokemon encores a batton pass, is the receiver forced to use batton pass or switch? And will encore fail if the receiver doesn't have batton pass?
The encore will end.

Wow thanks a lot guys! This is so great. Time to begin teh evil scheme 0.o. Much appreciated.
Oh btw the IV system on ruby, its 0-15 right? So what happens to those IVs when imported to diamond?
EDIT: alright thanks latios

If Last Resort called from using Sleep Talk and it is not the last move used will it activate?

If Last Resort is called from Sleep Talk and it is the last move picked, will it activate?

Does pokerus double the number of Evs received from power items. Like would the Power Weight give you 8 HP EVs instead of 4
Yes. Basically, the equation for EVs is: (X EVs from pokemon+4 EVs from power item[If held])*2 from macho brace [If held]*2 from pokerus[If infected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)