Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't trying to bite heads, just you could've put in a second or two to check. Sorry, I have a fiery temper...

The E4 exclusives that aren't anywhere else in the game (unless you do it yourself) I believe are:

Aaron's Drapion
Flint's Infernape
Flint's Rapidash
Cynthia's Milotic
Cynthia's Spiritomb
Cynthia's Garchomp

Some people have also said that Drifloon is nowhere else in the game but at Valley Windworks and Hearthome Gym, so if you miss it you'll have to wait until Friday.
Even if you get all those Pokemon yourself, you still wouldn't get the national dex until after you beat the Elite Four though, right?

:pirate:

Nobody responded, so I'll ask again. Would it benefit me most to put them into Attack (I'll probably be using Pursuit, since my Scizor has Technician, instead of Secret Power/Thief), Special Defense, or max out HP and Defense?
Perhaps Adamant with max HP and Defense? LS helps out with SDef anyways.

Only way I know how would be to breed a Dragon Dancing Dragonite in Emerald, use the move tutor to teach it Ice Punch, Pal park it to D/P, then breed with Feraligatr family. Dragon Claw is a TM so it doesn't need to be bred. I believe someone answered this as well in the other topic you asked it in.
Would that mean having to buy copies of Emerald and FR/LG to trade across to Emerald?

Would that mean having to buy copies of Emerald and FR/LG to trade across to Emerald?
Yes. If you have Pokemon XD, the last Shadow Pokemon is a Dragonite, so you don't need FR/LG if you have that (provided you are using a GameCube; you can't trade to your GBA on a Wii).

You should probably ask for one on the Wi-Fi forum (request non-specific IVs for a better chance at receiving one, and breed from there, and make sure you get a male), so you won't have to spend 50+ dollars on one Pokemon. :)

Question: Is the 20 BP gained from your 21st and 49th consecutive battles in the battle tower only applied for singles, or can it also be in doubles?

Question: Is the 20 BP gained from your 21st and 49th consecutive battles in the battle tower only applied for singles, or can it also be in doubles?
The 20 BP is only from the Tower Tycoon, but since he doesn't appear in Doubles, it's only Singles.

Can a timid Lucario (assuming perfect IVs) with CHoice Specs and 252 special attack EVs OHKO Garchomp (also assuming perfect IVs, but no sp. def/HP EVs) using Dragon Pulse?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
How do you breed egg moves onto all male pokemon? Or is it even possible?
In the case of Hitmons, note that their egg moves are all level-up moves on at least one of the forms. You need only breed said Hitmon with a Ditto to get a Tyrogue with one of those moves.

In the case of Volbeat and Nidoking, just have the male parent breed with an Illumise\Nidoran female, and the offspring will be randomly Volbeats\Nidoran males with whatever egg moves the male parent has to offer.

@Volarion: Possibly, but not likely. And don't count on it at all if they have any HP\SpDef EVs.

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
(provided you are using a GameCube; you can't trade to your GBA on a Wii).
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to. I can play FF:Crystal Chronicles fine from my Wii, so I see no reason why you can't trade from XD. It sounds to me like a rumor, so could someone check this?

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Just to confirm, you can trade from your Wii to your GBA if you have the cable. I do it all the time. That's both Colloseum and XD as well.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a thread on Physical and Special Walls. Would anyone be able to link me or give me about 5 or so walls for each type? I wanted to do the usual SkarmBliss combo, but that was way too OUed for my liking, and I'd like to try something besides that.

Thanks a lot!

`Proto

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
No, Seismic Toss and Softboiled are not TM's so they are not passed down in that way.

EDIT: Beaten by what must have been a second...Gah.

Could someone recommend a Pokemon that resist/is immune to fire attacks and has an attack that goes first(I.E. Quick Attack)? Also, a decent amount of attack or special attack would be icing on the cake. Thank you.

Could someone recommend a Pokemon that resist/is immune to fire attacks and has an attack that goes first(I.E. Quick Attack)? Also, a decent amount of attack or special attack would be icing on the cake. Thank you.
Infernape and Extremespeed Arcanine.

Does Encore work through substitutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)