Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - VGC edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be suprised if they did top eight or special feature matches using the white boxes.....i am sure they will find a way to still use the white boxes and tv screens!

I think there are actually some in-game.
I checked Bulbapedia and only two Pokemon has Telepathy and Musharna is not one of them. Skarmbliss and the thread that talks about the metagame in VGC 11 on Smogon says Musharna can be used with Telepathy in VGC 11. So I was wondering how it gets it. Any other answers?

Thanks bro! So it would just appear as one of the 3 abilities Musharna can get? Or is there some special procedure needed in order to obtain the ability in-game?
There is one Musharna in the Forest Of Tears or something like that- the forest where you get the monkey. That Musharna has Telepathy.

The hihidaruma around the ancient temple have Daruma mode. You need Prof. to help you unlock them (story event????)

There is one Musharna in the Forest Of Tears or something like that- the forest where you get the monkey. That Musharna has Telepathy.

The hihidaruma around the ancient temple have Daruma mode. You need Prof. to help you unlock them (story event????)
Thank you! This helps a lot!

Wait so only 01 Musharna gets telepathy? that's pretty stupid = l
No. You get a Musharna from the Site of Dreams with Telepathy once a week. Of course, when you get one, you can just advance the time on your DS/DSi/3DS and proceed on to getting another one.

When is the vgc in Japan. I know its a lot later this year, I was just wondering when it would be so we could watch some videos of it.

So the pokemon restrictions are to the Unova dex, which don't include any previous gen pokemon. Does this mean that Kyogre, Mewtwo, and the likes are all going to be absent?

oh ok so then anouther question sorry for my noobishness at this event is thier some sort off local listing for this so you know where you can particapate

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh ok so then anouther question sorry for my noobishness at this event is thier some sort off local listing for this so you know where you can particapate
We haven't received the list of locations or dates yet. There will be an event in San Diego (Worlds) and most likely Indianapolis (US Nationals) though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)