Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
ImaginaryNeon died overnight. He was:

You are Rodin.

You are a member of the Town.

Role Restriction Passive:
Beers on the House:

You are the owner of a pub. You sell beers. You also sell weapons and demonic artefacts, but like we’re playing to the host here my interests lie far more in beer.

If you use Active Ability 3: CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG then all abilities will lock. You will become a vanilla townie. Because your pub runs out of stock. I mean you’d still have weapons and demonic artefacts, but who cares.

Active Ability 1:
Pub Talk:

Y’know, bartenders are essential members of any community. You get to hear the woes and interests of customers from all different walks of life. Writing this made me realise a “pubtender” isn’t a thing, even though we call bars pubs in England. Weird.

During a night phase you may target another player. You will get that player really, really drunk, and the player will begin offloading their deepest, darkest secrets to you. They will admit to you if they have killed another player or not. However, this does not affect the factional kill. To use this ability PM me Use Pub Talk: [player1].

Active Ability 2:
Pub Brawl:

Drunk people can be funny. They can also be violent, sometimes. But like, only when someone’s really asking for it, y’know?

During a day phase you may target two other players. Both players will get really, really drunk, and get in a brawl that you have to break up. You tell them both that they can’t drink at your pub any more if they visit each other that night, and not wanting to lose out on your services they agree not to visit each other that night. To use this ability PM me Use Pub Brawl: [player1], [player2].

Active Ability 3:
CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG:

OK I mean we have to include you being a demon here somewhere. Sometimes demons can do like, mind control stuff right. It’s now canon that you have the ability to make anyone chug beer just by chanting CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG.

During any phase you may target another player. You will chant CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG at them, they will clean out your kegs of stock, and get so plastered and dumb that they forget how to do any of their abilities. This does not lock Role Restriction Passives or Role Restriction Actives, and furthermore does not prevent a Turncoat from carrying the factional kill. This functions by adding a Passive Ability to your target’s Role PM, and is considered a gift; this effect will last as long as that player has this Passive Ability in their role. To use this ability PM me Use CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG: [player1].

You are an Assist Trophy. You win when all Turncoats are eliminated.

Day 6 begins now, and ends in 48 hours. Ehmcee JALMONT Whydon Thunder~BALLZ Fame

Like idk what to do I guess if I watched myself I would’ve won the game but I didn’t so

I guess whydon is the last mafia since he just posted and doesn’t want to get modkilled

I dunno

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Currently a 4v1 scenario:

Atp I'm not even sure I can accurately guess who the last one is, the Laurel self-hammer was actually kind of tragic by denying us some useful info.
If anything the only real new useful info we have available (i think) is Laurel's day yesterday, essentially full-on pushing me and Jalmont as what I can assume to be an mylo attempt to win the game.

Current thoughts are:

Jalmont - Town

Just been so consistently towny in my opinion, being the principal target from Laurel last night is almost certainly not a bussing attempt, at that point mafia had 3 votes against town's 5, one misvote should've won them the game (ignoring vig's).
Deepwolfing heavy bus dichotomy between Laurel and Jalmont could theoretically be a strat, I just don't like it at all though, also been the most vocal during the past few days when the world's been radio silent. (me included, sorry bout that)

TBZ - Town

This is almost entirely a hunch, I think the fact that they early called everyone to visit them certainly helped to this guess. But a mafia role definitely doesn't seem like they would be inclined to have people visit them, especially when they have 0 knowledge of what kind of investigative abilities are in the game. Unlocking abilities by having people visit them is such a risky role for mafia to have that I just don't think it makes sense for it to be given to a mafia.

There is so much stuff missing from both Whydon and Fame, we just need them to talk today
Personally right now i think i lead whydon over Fame, I think open-wolfing since the start seems like a more and more plausible story, and transporting+redirecting is especially strong when given to maf. This is however probably our most useful role at the moment if Whydon is town (assuming his bus works on factional kills), which makes me somewhat reluctant to vote them straight away.

idk how i feel about fame anymore

Currently a 4v1 scenario:

Atp I'm not even sure I can accurately guess who the last one is, the Laurel self-hammer was actually kind of tragic by denying us some useful info.
If anything the only real new useful info we have available (i think) is Laurel's day yesterday, essentially full-on pushing me and Jalmont as what I can assume to be an mylo attempt to win the game.

Current thoughts are:

Jalmont - Town

Just been so consistently towny in my opinion, being the principal target from Laurel last night is almost certainly not a bussing attempt, at that point mafia had 3 votes against town's 5, one misvote should've won them the game (ignoring vig's).
Deepwolfing heavy bus dichotomy between Laurel and Jalmont could theoretically be a strat, I just don't like it at all though, also been the most vocal during the past few days when the world's been radio silent. (me included, sorry bout that)

TBZ - Town

This is almost entirely a hunch, I think the fact that they early called everyone to visit them certainly helped to this guess. But a mafia role definitely doesn't seem like they would be inclined to have people visit them, especially when they have 0 knowledge of what kind of investigative abilities are in the game. Unlocking abilities by having people visit them is such a risky role for mafia to have that I just don't think it makes sense for it to be given to a mafia.

There is so much stuff missing from both Whydon and Fame, we just need them to talk today
Personally right now i think i lead whydon over Fame, I think open-wolfing since the start seems like a more and more plausible story, and transporting+redirecting is especially strong when given to maf. This is however probably our most useful role at the moment if Whydon is town (assuming his bus works on factional kills), which makes me somewhat reluctant to vote them straight away.

idk how i feel about fame anymore
Do you think Laurel lied about targeting fame?

I mean 8 minutes left at deadline day 2 and the mafia put two votes on whydon? That seems so silly. Were they really trying to bus? There were so many other targets

but like how else can I get away from whydon?

my tbz angle shoot is he’s been offline since last Tuesday so how’s he going to submit an action

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Atp anyway idt I should be copying Fame/TBZ's abilities until I actually know what they do,
Also wouldn't be able to target whydon since his abilities are multi-target (according to them)

Not being able to use Devil-Right adimittedly kinda sucks, and that's my b

No because I will die (or presumably you will because you have an action and the mafia thinks you won’t get voted) and we’re still in the same situation

Better to vote today while we have initiative. Supposedly this could be mylo because tbz has a mayor and it would be gg if they are mafia but 3 voting mafia roles seems weird

I mean maybe ag is right and it is tbz. That’s a horrible scenario to consider though

I’d rather just assume fame and tbz got modkilled and vote between Ehmcee and whydon. And if it’s Ehmcee then well you deserve it. But I don’t think it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)