Back To Basics Tournament - Standard OU - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in contact with The Lost One, but it's hard to get the battle done, because of the huge time difference..

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have contacted my opponent. We might battle today, but he lives in a vastly different time zone than mine so it may be difficult finding a time we're both on.

ATTENTION! If you having problems with time zones, post them here!

If there are 2 pairs that can be easily re-worked, I'll do that, but don't take it into your own hands and battle someone in your timezone, let me do the re-working of things.

As Honchkrow stated, we're working on it. Its a Germany-California issue, but we'll probably work it out.

EDIT: Honchkrow won by a landslide, gg.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I'm on at the agreed time. PM'd Monk. Our battle will start as soon as he responds.

EDIT: Battle started but there was a d/c 2 turns in. Sent Monk a PM asking him to rebattle and use the same moves. I'm sitting on wifi waiting for him to return.

With only 2 turns done, it shouldn't be hard to redo with the same moves. So do that, and let me know the winner.

Supe

I PM'd him asking for the same moves but he hasnt responded to my PM. Ive been sitting on wifi waiting for him for a little over 20 mins now.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I need to go have dinner with my family. >.< I didn't mean to D/c purposefully, but I will be back in about 30 min if it goes well.

Supe

...Ok. That woulda been nice to know right when we had the d/c. Please try not to waste more of my time. I will wait the 30 minutes for you to get back.

Supe

Confirming my win against Monk. I couldn't believe when I missed against your dragon! Good game! And glad we didn't have any more connectivity issues.

Yeah, my opponent replied finally. But all he said was that he has been busy lately so he can't battle. He didnt let me know when he would have a chance to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)