BH Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E4 Flint
Shit. I messed up deadlines, I forgot I came from R1 with an extension and thus I would not have a week as usual, my bad.

Yet, I did try to schedule and my opponents response was simply "tomorrow?" which was Monday when I spend literally 10 hours at school, so a couple hours after his response I made sure he knew of my unavailability and tried to get another time form him and never got a reposnse after.

I checked smogon everyday to see if I ever did get a response but I never did. Was coming here today (because I thought deadline was Sunday because of the reasons mentioned above) to call activity.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
E4 Flint
Shit. I messed up deadlines, I forgot I came from R1 with an extension and thus I would not have a week as usual, my bad.

Yet, I did try to schedule and my opponents response was simply "tomorrow?" which was Monday when I spend literally 10 hours at school, so a couple hours after his response I made sure he knew of my unavailability and tried to get another time form him and never got a reposnse after.

I checked smogon everyday to see if I ever did get a response but I never did. Was coming here today (because I thought deadline was Sunday because of the reasons mentioned above) to call activity.

I checked that and hence did a coinflip. I gave an extension for this week as well and you were clearly able to check now too.. I can give maybe one more day (tomorrow) after which I'm going to go through with the coinflip and post the next round.

Reactions: Ren
I'm calling activity, my opponent put zero effort into scheduling with only a vague, one word answer without any time or timezone. Wouldn't be fair to be flipped

Reactions: pqs

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm calling activity, my opponent put zero effort into scheduling with only a vague, one word answer without any time or timezone. Wouldn't be fair to be flipped
I gave you the activity win, but maybe try not to wait till the day after the extension that I already gave everyone on top of another extension to check when the deadline is next round. I did a coinflip before because neither you nor him replied here or after that thread on his wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)