Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

The point of this team is to have solid sweepers for multiple situations (Volcarona, Mega-Gyarados) while having valuable pivots and utility. Tyranitar can be used to hit hard or trap while remaining tanky until switching Volcarona in for QD + STAB. Celesteela serves as a versatile wall protecting against Landorus/Garchomp as well as a few others. Gliscor is mainly there as a defogger but has great power with Earthquake and the damage/utility of Knock Off if needed. He can survive for a while from Roost/Ability. Ferrothorn is here for Spikes spam but can be used for big damage in certain situations. The weaknesses I know I have are an overall low SpD stat, and having 3 (2 after mega) Flying types could be a problem. Zapdos will be a threat to Celesteela but Gliscor/Tyranitar could take care of that. Looking for any suggestions/changes, thanks for reading!

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: DKM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)