BAW5 UU Team

I've posted some OU teams that "broke the rules." Let's hope this UU team doesn't
Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
The Mega evolution of the team. Volt switch combined with low Speed is always good. I dont know why, but it is. Dragon Pulse and Thunderbolt are other STAB moves and Focus Blast is once again used as a coverage move to beat specially defensive Umbreon and the extremely rare Bastiodon (I've run into 2 or 3)
Azelf @ Choice Band
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn
- Ice Punch
- Trick
A great set that I've used a lot in the past and it works. Most people expect it to be a special attacker, and when they switch their specially defensive Pokemon in, they get owned by a Zen Headbutt, U-Turn or Ice Punch.
Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
Porygon-Z Nasty Plot Set. Nothing really new about this one, but i chose Adaptability over Trace to power up Tri Attack. The goal is simple. Find a chance to set up, and destroy opposing Pokemon with coverage moves.
Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Drill Peck
"Why 2 flying moves?" A. So i can just Drill Peck something instead of taking extra recoil with Brave Bird. Drill Peck is only there if i dont need Brave Bird to net a K.O. on a Pokemon. It's nice that it has no recoil.
Swampert @ Assault Vest
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Hammer Arm
Pretty good set that handles non grass special attackers pretty well and can do heavy amounts of damage back. Waterfall and Earthquake are good STAB moves and Ice Punch and Hammer Arm are coverage moves.
Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
Specially defensive. I added Will-o-Wisp to burn psychical attackers, and decided it should also be able to get rid of hazards, so that's why Defog is there. This set can also Use Stealth Rock of its own, and Volt switch out to something that can deal with whatever switches in.

So yeah that was the team guys :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)