Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 1 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bahahha take him down John.

Good luck Jonnie ;)

And for the record, BR is my favorite Smogoner of the day for predicting my win :D But I don't know if I can o.o

DEADLINE - Monday night, 8 PM GMT -6 is the deadline to complete your matches, so that I can post the next Round Monday night when I come back from University. Please post ALL results here, by BOTH players please.

Now I have time to create my team tonight =)

7 Davy Smogon (0/0) vs. soma Smogon (0/0)
i dunno davy boy you're just decent, prove me wrong

I haven't battle you..or negator.

What, did forbidden PM you when we were rouletting? Well, atleast I outprediced (he calls it luck) him, so I belly-zard swept.

No guys the deadline is Monday 21s of April lol, like I said before I have to spell out everything for you guys =P.

I will also repost the rules on the first post so that there isn't any doubt.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for clearing that up Pablo as some of us would jump to that conclusion that Monday means today.

ha i love that everyone picked me even though i hardly ever battle lmao

should be fun though :) thehuntbegins PMed me, and I replied, so we're communicating about times to do it.

and sunday, i think i just might try to go half ;) that's the whole point of it right?

I'm glad everyone is excited about the tourney, so am I.

BTW to whoever said 5 Swiss Rounds would suffice: Yes I know but the software I'm using doesn't allow me to do 5 Rounds only. If there is a clearer Top Cut at 5 Rounds I will manually run the tournament from there. We'll see how this goes as drop outs will also affect the tournament.

Nobody has faith in me T.T

Why am i such a loser??? Oh well. I PMed Sixonesix but his sig says he will be back in a week. Idk how long ago he put that but what if we don't get to battle?

[edit] got a reply back. ignore this thing.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I see everybody is predicting me which is cool but let's not forget that this game can still be lost due to luck, hax, critical hits and wrong choices at the wrong time. I've been on both ends where I've either swept 6-0 or have gotten swept 6-0 as well so while experience helps, I never try to underestimate my opponent as it could be a David vs. Goliath.

Here are my picks for this, if you need a (fifth) opinion.
Code:
2 [B]0mastar Smogon[/B] (0/0) vs. negator Smogon (0/0) 
cesc pistol indeed.

10 altex Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]Sunday Smogon[/B] (0/0) 
I don't even know altex, but I know Sunday's got a few kickass pokes in his arsenal.

17 [B]ambervoid [/B]Smogon (0/0) vs. Marauder Artemis Smogon (0/0) 
ambervoid's been at it longer.

4 BlakBlastoise Smogon (0/0) vs. Sixonesix Smogon (0/0) 
yo

8 [B]bobdigsea[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. R2-D2Rules Smogon (0/0) 
Don't disappoint me.

6 [B]Expert Evan[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. Shinryu Smogon (0/0) 
Why? Because he's the expert.

19 [B]Frokko[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. munje Smogon (0/0) 
If Frokko doesn't win I'm gonna be so pissed...

18 [B]Gin[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. Garchomp17 Smogon (0/0) 
I've heard nothing but good things about Gin and just plain nothing about Garchomp.

3 [B]jimbo422[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. jonniewalkereal Smogon (0/0) 
Giant green penis monster FTW!!!!

15 Mini Guerra Smogon (0/0) vs. Crunkking01 Smogon (0/0) 
idk

14 [B]Mr Goodbar[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. johnXkid Smogon (0/0) 
I'm gonna go with Goodbar I guess...I have no idea.

5 Noodle Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]DawnBringer[/B] Smogon (0/0) 
Never battled Dawn in OU, but he's really good in ubers.

13 [B]PabloMeza[/B] Smogon (0/0) vs. Thomaz Smogon (0/0) 
It's Pablo, what do you expect?

Bye [B]sandman[/B] Smogon (1/0) 

16 Scruffy Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]forbidden[/B] Smogon (0/0) 
I gtg with forbidden on this one.

7 soma Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]Davy[/B] Smogon (0/0) 
I want him and forbidden to fight in the second round.

11 SWChill Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]Bentendo13[/B] Smogon (0/0) 
I bet he's gonna pwn with that amazing puffball from his thread.

1 TheHuntBegins Smogon (0/0) vs. kingbattlus Smogon (0/0) 
I don't know either of these people.

9 Tri-DarkSouls Smogon (0/0) vs. strikesocom Smogon (0/0) 
Same with these guys.

12 Vivi Smogon (0/0) vs. [B]Train Man[/B] Smogon (0/0) 
I remember battling Train Man several times but I don't remember ever winning. Sorry ViVi (dude I still want ur Machamp though).

I do not see why people are making predictions? IMO people can only predict if they have battled both of the trainers. I have not battled most of these people and they all seem to think i will lose. i probably will but i do not think they know much about me besides that i have a crappy thread. Anyone could just randomly guess a winner and i think these types of predictions should be left out for the sake of the underdogs who are not well know but may have a tad of skill up their sleeve.

That being said even if they have battled all the trainers luck plays a huge part in this game. so predictions mean nothing.

I haven't battle you..or negator.

What, did forbidden PM you when we were rouletting? Well, atleast I outprediced (he calls it luck) him, so I belly-zard swept.
I saw you on youtube before :P

And sorry I didn't predict you to win jimboy :(, prove me wrong?

I do not see why people are making predictions? IMO people can only predict if they have battled both of the trainers. I have not battled most of these people and they all seem to think i will lose. i probably will but i do not think they know much about me besides that i have a crappy thread. Anyone could just randomly guess a winner and i think these types of predictions should be left out for the sake of the underdogs who are not well know but may have a tad of skill up their sleeve.

That being said even if they have battled all the trainers luck plays a huge part in this game. so predictions mean nothing.
Yeah, I know, but it's still fun to do anyway. Besides, your thread's not that crappy.

it hurts that noone thinks i have a chance...its like pablo said this about showing off what we have got in trades
noone seems to realize i trade alot...and i dont keep track of completed trades cause im dumb and lazy so noone knows what i have. but i am still new to battling but i have done 5 with this team and havent lost. i even beat a hacker from gamefaqs...even though he sheer colded half my team to death...

Don't take it personal if no one thinks you're gonna win people, it's like a lot of people predict me to win because I'm kinda more established and everything, but I'm relatively scared of Johnny lol. Just prove em wrong :P

Well naturally I'm rooting for you anyways :D

I managed to prepare a secondary team for johnny boy, it's 4-1 on shoddy WITH the item clause so I feel somewhat confident, though I'll keep testing...and that one was possibly caused by a little too much hax =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)