Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 6 PAIRINGS! Final Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-DarkSouls - yup you're right. I'll feel very bad for that person, I've been there. 5th place when Cut is Top 4, 9th when Cut is Top 8, etc. But it compensates with the amount of tourneys/money I've won so far so I'm OK with it. It still pisses me off at the time though.

Just did some calculation things and as long as i beat gin and one of the 15,16,17 win, I'll be garaunteed a spot in top 8

Geez, no matter what tourney I do with Swiss, my opponent's win % is low, even in the TCG it's the same :(

Oh well, maybe I'll win a raffle prize :D

So if I understand it correctly, it doesn't matter if I win or not? :D Great, I can concentrate on other things like building a team. ;/

Third from last? Yes! I'm not last for once, damn this OU rubbish~~! =(

Can't wait for Ghandi's UU one.

I'll PM Bob if I see him online if I'm not too busy. <_<

imma try my best on this one...if anyone wants to help me with my team...talk to me on aim...hell ill pay you with something from my thread if i win with your help

Is everyone who was allowed to play this tourney automatically allowed to play in future ones?

I can't see that as being wholly true lol, in particular I'd question the people that were dropped out for inactivity

I'd sure like to do this again in the summer, but I might end up going to Philadelphia for six weeks with no Wifi...ugh.

So, I think If I beat John, Soma and Mr_Goodbar win, then I get a spot in the top 8...But thats just a guess...xD

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Negator and I will battle sometime on the weekend I suspect. I don't feel like doing it late night so close to exams.

imma try my best on this one...if anyone wants to help me with my team...talk to me on aim...hell ill pay you with something from my thread if i win with your help
I will help just pm me.

>.>

goodbar pm'd me to battle today, but i work late, so hopefully he will be on laer than usual. since he plans to leave for the weekend ..........

aye dios mio, it'll be real late for me then, I guess I'll just hope today isn't the day I leave, or that I come back early on monday =/

aye dios mio, it'll be real late for me then, I guess I'll just hope today isn't the day I leave, or that I come back early on monday =/
lol it seems outside of bentendo all my opponents have had troubles lol. Wether it was DC'ing due to wifi acting lame, or not being able to battle *on time*. Well hopefully it works out.

Well I am certain after today I can battle anytime (my friday)

But I do need to run a race later this sunday >.>.

Turns out I'll actually have wifi while I'm away, so I should be able to find a time on Friday to battle you kara, shagadelic baby yeaa. And I am leaving in about an hour too :P. In fact I should have time tonight when you get back, I should be around by then, which would be even more convienent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)