bellibolt

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
If it had to be any appreciation thread that stands the test of time and continues to appear right beneath pinned, I'm glad it's this one.

This just proves that original ideas are better then jumping on the train of reactions. My sweet posters of Smogoff, let us not be corrupted by the power of the reaction. Let us rise above that need and continue to post originally. Then surely the reacts shall flow like that of the great Tigris and Euphrates!

If it had to be any appreciation thread that stands the test of time and continues to appear right beneath pinned, I'm glad it's this one.

This just proves that original ideas are better then jumping on the train of reactions. My sweet posters of Smogoff, let us not be corrupted by the power of the reaction. Let us rise above that need and continue to post originally. Then surely the reacts shall flow like that of the great Tigris and Euphrates!
this is fate/grand order level writing right here

I made a shuckle appreciation thread before this thread was a thing. Shut this thread down and send all the traffic to my thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)