Timezone: GMT +4
Availability: Mostly available
Tier(s) I play: Ubers
Why I should get drafted:
#1 on Ubers ladder for a month
Won the first official Weekend Tour
Won few official Ubers tournaments in Tournaments room: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
Voiced in Ubers chat.

Also, if I do qualify in the final cycle, I'd appreciate if managers would pick me only for the Ubers tier, as it's my best tier. Sorry if this came out as a bit cocky, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Name: Mayomayo
Timezone: GMT -4
Availability: mostly available
Tier(s) i play: NU, OU
Why I should get drafted: I qualified and I beat ready2go202 in an NU match

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Name: vaporeon for ubers
Timezone: I don't know but i live on the east coast
Availability: pls mons is life
Tier(s) i play: UU
Why I should get drafted: im GOAT in the ORAS UU Tier, and I was tutored by users like Shiba and petyer which obviously makes me good

hope im considered :>

Name: yoyoyoyonig
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Pretty much anytime after 5pm until midnight.
Tiers I play: Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU. Don't have much doubles/LC experience in ORAS.
Why I should get drafted: I'm 4-0 against jeran and I've gotten to semis at least in like half the tourneys I've entered.

The qualifier drafts for BLT will take place this Friday, October 2nd at 9:00pm EDT (GMT-4) so join the chat at that time if you'd like to spectate!

note: You do not have to be there to be drafted; everyone who qualified will get a place on a team.
bro I'm shit w timezones... convert to est pls :(

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
Ps name:PK-XxBladezxX-101
Timezone:GMT -4
Availabiltiy:Mostly late on evenings
Tiers I play:Ubers,UU,RU,Doubles OU
Why I should get drafted: I usually get to finals in tournaments i join and i have the potential to do good in this upcoming blt.

I was late on this didnt even notice you had to do this

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Vapo said:
Oh, you don't have to post that to get drafted. It may be helpful to let the managers know what tiers you are interested in playing, but if you qualified you are guaranteed a spot on a team!

?
bro I don't need to peak on ubers ladder to prove im ok
as for winning tours I've won plenty lol
wtf I am not barking talking about the 'PS' ladder lol , I am talking about the ladder in tours room ._. also that is good if you say 'bro I don't need to peak on ubers ladder to prove im ok
as for winning tours I've won plenty lol' uh... I just want a tough competition and nothing else. Gunner Rohan gives tough competition <
5 proved that gunner rohan is a n00b and 6 said that he is a master fk lol the thing he get some many haxes <.< haxmaster

[showhide=okgunner[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/ab22dc8c52425e38989aed42971bc5b0.png[/IMG]][/showhide] also ready2go202 I am not short sighted or hungry for points and ladder points -_-

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
wtf I am not barking talking about the 'PS' ladder lol , I am talking about the ladder in tours room ._. also that is good if you say 'bro I don't need to peak on ubers ladder to prove im ok
as for winning tours I've won plenty lol' uh... I just want a tough competition and nothing else. Gunner Rohan gives tough competition <
5 proved that gunner rohan is a n00b and 6 said that he is a master fk lol the thing he get some many haxes <.< haxmaster

[showhide=okgunner[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/ab22dc8c52425e38989aed42971bc5b0.png[/IMG]][/showhide] also ready2go202 I am not short sighted or hungry for points and ladder points -_-

I have literally no idea what you're saying because of your poorly typed message.
From what I interpreted, for some reason you're calumniating me.
I've never even interacted with you on PS!, so I'd appreciate if you'd inhibit making comments about me.
Also, if you're trying to defame me, I recommend using better language rather than calling me a 'haxmaster.'

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Ready thinks someone bringing SpDef Rachi vs him in XY tour is justification for it being good in ORAS sign him up ppl xD

Nah but real talk this tour was really fun last time around because everyone was friendly and there was none of this drama, don't ruin it before it even starts!

Last edited:
Ready thinks someone bringing SpDef Rachi vs him in XY tour is justification for it being good in ORAS sign him up ppl xD

Nah but real talk this tour was really fun last time around because everyone was friendly and there was none of this drama, don't ruin it before it even starts!
bro it is :(

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Not sure of whether or not this is required so I will anyway.
PS Name: Pakmasta
Timezone: EST or GMT -4
Availability: Evenings on most weekdays and most of the day on weekends
Tiers I play: would definitely prefer to play UU, but could play RU, NU, or Doubles if need be
Why I should get drafted: I've been top 5 on the UU ladder multiple times and made it to round 5 in the open. I also have auth in the UU room so I follow the tier pretty closely.

Last edited:

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
It's not required guys at all guys, I think part of the fun in being a manager is scouting talent for the tour. That being said, this helps quite a bit with managers who are out of the loop and lets you put your credentials out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)