boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

I like the gengar!
The blaziken doesn't look better in my opinion. The color of the body of your original shiny sprite looked great! Just the "hair" should change I think...

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
hey Could you do a trainer Sprite preferably Brock from Soulsiver next to a Totdile {gen 5} and a golduck {Diamond and Peark}? I Would most definetly use it as my avatar if it fits the image in my head. Also If it means anything could you have him holding a dive ball?

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
hey Could you do a trainer Sprite preferably Brock from Soulsiver next to a Totdile {gen 5} and a golduck {Diamond and Peark}? I Would most definetly use it as my avatar if it fits the image in my head. Also If it means anything could you have him holding a dive ball?
Sorry about the delay, I've been busy. Here:
(96x96, the version you want to use for the avatar)

(80x80, in case you ever want to use it on Showdown)

boxofkangaroos

Because Marowak is my favorite Gen I Pokémon, I revamped its Pokémon Yellow sprite! This is my first revamp, so I'd love some feedback.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Because Marowak is my favorite Gen I Pokémon, I revamped its Pokémon Yellow sprite! This is my first revamp, so I'd love some feedback.

I gotta say, for your first revamp it is amazing. The only criticism I have is making Marowak's sking a shade or two lighter to fit the current gen's skin color. Other than that, a solid revamp :)

boxofkangaroos

I posted this on reddit, so I can post it here.

Pokémon wallpapers! (yaaaayyy!)

Chandelure Wallpaper 2.png Bulbasaur Wallpaper.png Charmander Wallpaper.png

They're not sprites, but they're something. More can be made.

Reactions: nv

boxofkangaroos

Bulbasaur Wallpaper.png Charmander Wallpaper.png Eevee Wallpaper.png

Here are Bulbasaur and Charmander with fancy gradients (I think that makes them look better at full size), plus a new Eevee one!

I'll get to your requests soon!

Broken Phobias Could you find a picture with a really good view of Primal Dialga's face?

Last edited:
Wow this thread is awesome :)
Could you make a team sprite of my current team:
(in this order if you could pls)
Palkia/Groudon-Primal/Cresselia/Trainer Brendan (ORAS)/Ferrothorn/Kangaskhan-Mega/Crobat
In the style of your other team sprites
Take all the time you need, there's no hurry
Thanks so much

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
View attachment 57189

Broken Phobias This one's for you! If there's anything in it you want changed, just let me know. :)

Dang that is amazing! you are a very talented artist you should be very proud. One suggestion tho it would look a tad better if you included more of his head band thing maybe just make the face a bit smaller in general. Thats just my opion but it looks great thanks alot!
-

It looks wonderful on my screen thanks again

Wow this thread is awesome :)
Could you make a team sprite of my current team:
(in this order if you could pls)
Palkia/Groudon-Primal/Cresselia/Trainer Brendan (ORAS)/Ferrothorn/Kangaskhan-Mega/Crobat
In the style of your other team sprites
Take all the time you need, there's no hurry
Thanks so much
I've had a go at making one myself and i'm quite happy with the outcome:

However, the picture quality is horrible and it has a white background so if you can make something similar to this sample but cleaner and with no background that would be amazing :)
Did it on MS paint lolololol XD
also i would like this to fit in my signature, so if yours could be a similar size to this sample it would be much appreciated

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
Hey That Sylveon Breloom fusion looks Great!
-
I've grown tired with Brock. Do you think you could give me Blaine from Fire Red and Leaf Green Staning next to a Feraligatr preferably the HG/SS action sprite, also on the other side I would Request A golduck From Platinum. As before could I get Blaine holding a dive ball? I hope this isn't to much to ask! Thank you

boxofkangaroos

Hey That Sylveon Breloom fusion looks Great!
-
I've grown tired with Brock. Do you think you could give me Blaine from Fire Red and Leaf Green Staning next to a Feraligatr preferably the HG/SS action sprite, also on the other side I would Request A golduck From Platinum. As before could I get Blaine holding a dive ball? I hope this isn't to much to ask! Thank you
Here:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)