BP's Movie Idea (Criticism NOT Allowed)

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Knocked & Loaded

The movie is about a pregnant women who gets intertwined in a CIA assassination plot in which she must fight for her own survival as well as the survival of her developed fetus. This movie will be an action movie that takes itself way to seriously with comedic timing sprinkled in and epic one liners. For example our pregnant badass will burn a CIA assassin alive with a flamethrower and say "How's that for a hot flash?" Another example would be her poisoning the coffee of an assassin and as he bleeds from every orifice she'll say, "how's that for morning sickness" while walking away as the agent explodes. If this movie doesn't get greenlit for a sequel then the end of the movie will have a twist ending where we find out the fetus has been controlling the mother to be in a ratatouille type fashion.

Please provide ideas down below on other cool one liners or scene ideas. NO NEGATIVE CRITICISM! This movie idea is great so I will not allow any haters to ruin this product.

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
One of my coworkers actually went through this exact plot, in real life. Well she said she did, she might just be a pathological liar but there's no way to tell with how society is now a days.

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Came up with this literally just for an excuse for the villain to tell the fetus "No, I am your father":

One of the main villains should be the guy that got her pregnant. They first meet at a bar and go to his place for a one-night-stand, where it turns out he's a rich af scientist. But what she doesn't know (and is revealed later in the movie) is that he's rich for borderline-psychotic illegal reasons, currently researching fetus stuff. So when they are "snuggling", his "aquaman" is actually injected with experimental chemicals, which are what ultimately lead to the fetus getting control of her body. And the CIA is watching to try to get evidence to arrest this guy, so when they see her leave his place is how she gets involved with them.

As for one liners:
  • A fight gets really bloody and she says: "Looks like I finally got my period".
  • One of the assassins is this huge/fat brute force kinda guy (think sumo wrestlers), and when she first sees him she says: "How many months pregnant are you?"
  • She catches a guy trying to drug her so she says "I hope you brought your pain meds".
  • And ofc a bunch of abortion stuff like: "I'm gonna make you wish your mom got that abortion".

Also one of the assassins should be a chef with an army of rats cuz ratatouille.
Also also she befriends a gay CIA agent and they partner up a couple times.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)