Pet Mod Branched Potential - Slate 5 - Durant, Mamoswine, and Houndoom

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
And with that, let votes open. Sorry for keeping you up, A Golden Waddle Dee is MIA, and I’m on vacation so we’ll be a bit slower, but we have lots of good subs this Slate and I’m so excited to see the winners.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Compiled the submissions for my own benefit because I'm smooth brain and need them all lined up in order to process them properly, so go wild with them fellas

:dhelmise:
Name: Ancurse (Anchor + Curse)
Typing: Ghost
Height: 1.1 M
Weight: 78 KG
Abilities: Cursed Body
Stats: 50 / 77 / 50 / 20 / 40 / 20

Removed Moves: Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Giga Drain, Grassy Glide, Sunny Day, Telekinesis.
Flavor/Design: small anchor
Competitive Description: Idk physical attacker?

:ss/dhelmise:
Name: Spectrarine (Spectral + Submarine)
Typing: Ghost / Water
Height: 5.5 M
Weight 550 KG
Abilities: Drizzle
Stats: 82 / 80 / 70 / 125 / 100 / 60

Added Moves: Waterfall, Water Pulse, Scald, Bubble Beam, Snipe Shot, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: ghost submarine
Competitive Description: A good and strong rain setter.

This is my sub lol said:
Name: Parelp
Typing: Grass/Ghost
Abilities: Damp
Stats: 40/80/50/47/40/30 287

New Moves: None
Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, Gyro Ball, Steel Roller, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Anchor Shot, Whirlpool

Flavour/Design: Parelp drifts through the ocean, posing as a stray piece of kelp in order to evade suspicion. Some folklores say it taught Skrelp how to blend in with kelp. When a Pokemon swims near it, it latches on until it finds a larger host. It forms a symbiotic relationship with its host; it keeps the host clean of bacteria, and in return Parelp slowly eats away at its host until there's only a skeleton left. Its a complicated relationship.
Competitive Description: Bad, don't use

Name: Annhailord
Typing: Grass/Water
Abilities: Unaware
Stats: 170/45/85/45/85/87

New Moves: Surf, Water Spout, Haze, Leech Seed
Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, please for the love of god make sure it doesn't get anchor shot

Flavour/Design: Parelp has finally found a suitable host: Wailord! Contrary to popular belief, Annhailord is not the Wailord, but rather the kelp that it is bandaged with. It wraps itself around its host and drains its life force, slowly turning it black due to necrosis. Due it its incredible size and lack of natural predators it just drifts across the sea until Wailord - and by extension, Annhailord - finally dies. Seems to get along pretty well with Algalisk and Thermalge, even though they don't come across each other often
Competitive Description: Ok so you know Blissey, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn? Well lets add another one. 170/85/85 defences are amazing, and with Haze, Leech Seed, and Unaware, it can sit its fat ass in front of opponents and watch them squirm. Only vote this in if you're a sadist and hate fun lol

Note: I've added in the Name category to make differentiating between the branch and the prevo easier
Name: Lusopass
Typing: Steel/Ghost
Height: 20 cm
Weight: 0,5 kg
Ability: Magnet Pull
Stats: 45/65/50/65/45/17 (-230 in Comparison with Dhelmise BST)

Relevant Moves: Gyro Ball, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Brutal Swing, Grass Knot, Iron Head, Rapid Spin

Flavor: It's a Compass with a broken glass, and with some kelps trying to enter the broken glass. It will evolve to Dhelmise in level 50, if it has more Physical moves than Special.

Competitive Role: Since I don't know how is the BP NFE, i don't know what role it can cover, but probably a Hazard Remover and Mixed Wallbreaker.

Name: Sunkennon
Height: 1,5 m
Weight: 215 kg
Ability: Mega Launcher
Stats: 67/75/85/130/100/60

New Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Focus Blast, Autotomize, Terrain Pulse, Water Pulse, Nasty Plot (+9)

Removed Moves (in relation to Dhelmise): Power Whip, Anchor Shot, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Assurance, Thief (-6)

Flavor: A rusty Cannon covered in Kelp, with some of it in a format similar to a mouth with Sharp Teeth. When a Lusopass gets to level 50, with more Special Moves than Physical, it will evolve into Sunkennon.

Competitive Role: Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Cleaner.

:swsh/yamask:
Pre-Evolution Name: Dherasite
Typing:

Base Stats: 40 / 55 / 30 / 25 / 30 / 87 [BST: 267]
Ability: Wandering Spirit
Height: 2’06” | 0.7m
Weight: 2.2 lbs | 1.0 kg
New/Removed Moves:

Dherasite is the wandering ghost spirit of Pokémon who have died from shipwrecks. Although it has no memory of its life, it searches the ocean to gather any remnants of its past. When it is ready to evolve, it is known to either posses seaweed and attach to an anchor and steering wheel from a shipwreck, or posses a naval mine. I wonder if its evolution choices have anything to do with its past.
View attachment 349703
:swsh/dhelmise:
Branch Name: Dhetomine
Typing:

Base Stats: 70 / 120 / 80 / 55 / 80 / 112 [BST: 517]
Ability: Water Absorb
Height: 15’4” | 4.7m
Weight: 275.6 lbs | 125.0 kg
New/Removed Moves: ( +2 )
Flip Turn, Explosion

Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance) / Choice Band
Role Justification: With Dhetomine’s fast speed stat, it has the potential to setup with swords dance and punch holes into opposing teams. It could be paired with Pokémon like Charodile, who are weak to water, and safely switch in to punish or setup. With its unique combination through its typing and ability, Dhetomine would fit a new niche and be a worth while addition to many teams.
Dhetomine is based on an old rusted naval mine. Its name is a combination of detonate and mine. For this evolution, Dherasite possesses a naval mine that makes up its body.
View attachment 349697View attachment 349698View attachment 349699

:swsh/dragalge:

Name: Algeyser (Algae + Geyser)
Type: Poison/Water
Height: Same as Dragalge
Weight: Same as Dragalge
Abilities: Poison Point/Poison Touch (Hidden: Adaptability)

Stats: 65/44/75/123/90/97 (rearranged Dragalge stats)
New moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Liquidation, Octazooka, Nasty Plot, Hex
Removed moves: All Dragon-type moves
Flavor/Design: This Pokémon is rumored to have evolved from Skrelp before Dragalge existed. It was recently re-discovered through exposing Skrelp to Water Stones.
Competitive Description: Special Attacker and Nasty Plot sweeper + Toxic/Hex abuser

:ss/dragalge:
Name: Kelprey
Typing: Poison
Height: 2.7 M
Weight: 40.6 KG
Abilities: Corrosion / Merciless / Sheer Force
Stats: 94 / 80 / 60 / 100 / 100 / 60

Added Moves: Ice Beam, Dual Chop, Dragon Dance.
Removed Moves: All moves that dragalge learns and skrelp does not learn (Draco Meteor, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Thunder & Hyper Beam)
Flavor/Design: its color is very next to skrelp's colors. This Pokémon attacks every Pokémon in its front, having no mercy against anyone.
Competitive Description: A mon that can exploit its useful abilities in different ways. Mixed Attacker.

Albatr0ss said:
:ss/Dragalge:
Name: Thermalge
Typing: Poison/Fire
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Neutralising Gas
Stats: 90/75/90/127/123/44

New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Lash, Lava Plume, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind
Removed Moves: None

Flavour/Design: Dragalge that have adapted to living deep under the sea. Magma courses through their veins, spilling out onto their body to form miniature hydrothermal vents. Due to their habitat being in deep sea Thermalge were only discovered a few years ago. Occasionally Thermalge and Annhailord will meet each other when Annhailord's host dies and sinks into the deep ocean. When this happens, Annhailord will often stay alongside Thermalge, forming a symbiotic relationship where it catches prey for Thermalge and Thermalge protects it from larger predators
Competitive Description: An excellent type and access to Neutralising Gas makes Thermalge a defensive and offensive force to be reckoned with. Neutralising Gas lets it function as a stall breaker, since it removes Regenerator, Magic Guard, Magic Bounce, and Unaware. Fairy-types hate this fucking thing, unless they have super effective coverage, in which case Thermalge hates them. Its good SpAtt and access to Calm Mind allow it to take on a more offensive role as well, with its STAB + Water coverage hitting a huge portion of the metagame neutrally

:dragalge:
Name: Algalisk
Typing: Poison/Dragon
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Adaptability
Stats: 85/75/110/97/103/64

New Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Glare
Removed Moves: Focus Blast

Flavour/Design: Algalisk mainly stay in shallow waters and coral reefs, slowly drifting across the floor in search of prey. It can use its kelp-like limbs to propel it, but will typically use them to grab prey and hold it in place while it dissolves it with its corrosive poison. It seems to get on well with Annhailord, though the two rarely meet due to their different habitats
Competitive Description: A utility mon, with access to both Spikes and Toxic Spikes for hazard setting, Glare and Toxic for status spreading, and Adaptability to boost its STABs if it wants to be less passive. It has a variety of options it can pull off and enough bulk to survive a few hits before being forced to heal. There’s not much else to say really, it’s just a better version of Dragalge lol

1623475737138.png

Name: Polluspit
Typing: Poison/Water
Height: 1,6m
Weight: 127kgs
Abilities: Poison Point/Poison Touch/(Drizzle)
Stats: 80/65/120/95/90/44 (494 BST)

New Moves: Recover
Removed Moves: Draco Meteor

Flavor/Design: Pretty similar to Dragalge in looks. Its acidic spit can pollute bodies of water and is said to cause Acid Rain.
Competitive Description: Replaces Pelipper as the new rain setter. Its bulk is solid and can be quite useful when paired with Recover and Toxic Spikes. It also hits pretty hard with Drizzle up. While it isn't as bulky as Toxapex and lacks Regenerator, it could see use on faster paced teams due to its ability to generate momentum and its better offensive capabilities.

:swsh/eelektross:
Name: Glacieel (Eel + Glacial)
Typing: Electric / Ice
Height: 2.7 M
Weight: 100 KG
Abilities: Weak Armor
Stats: 95 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 100

New Moves: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Avalanche, Aurora Veil, Hail, Mist, Ice Shard, Power Trip, Nasty Plot, Camouflage.
Removed Moves: Superpower, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush.
Flavor/Design: This Pokémon has adapted to cold weather and it hunts small pokémon like Spheal, Seel and Snom. Its color is a very bright blue, to camouflage on the snow and ice.
Competitive Description: Special Attacker and Power Trip + Nasty Plot sweeper.

:ss/Eelektross:
Name: Leectricity
Typing: Electric/Dark
Abilities: Sticky Hold
Stats: 95/105/125/70/70/50

New Moves: Parabolic charge, Draining Kiss, Strength Sap, Dark Pulse, Taunt, Leech Life

Flavour/Design: Leech eel leech eel WIP
Competitive Description: Leectricity is a glorious physical wall. STAB Knock Off is great, and with its Dark resistant typing alongside Sticky Hold Leectricity can absorb Knock Offs easily. Strength Sap is also excellent for it, letting it wear down physical attackers while healing up, and Taunt helps it against set-up sweepers and stall teams.

:swsh/eelektross:
Name: Eelekmire (Eelek(tross) + Mire)
Typing: Electric/Poison
Weight: same as Eelektross
Abilities: Levitate
Stats:
HP:65
ATK: 100
DEF:70
SP ATK: 100
SP DEF:70
SPD: 110

New Moves: Belch, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Venoshock, Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Venom Drench, Poison Gas, Surf, Hydro Pump, Liquidation, Poison Sting (+14)

Removed Moves: Roar, Magnet Rise, Confide, Light Screen, Acrobatics (-5)

Flavor/Design: this evolution of Eelektrik has adapted to the filth of metropolitan sewers, growing poison glands as a means of obtaining prey easier, and adapting the colors of sewer water to blend in better. it has become much more adept at swimming due to its environment, and has become very fast as a result.
the name Eelekmire comes from the line's Eelek-prefix (on everything but Tynamo), while adding on the synonym for sludge or slime, due to its origins.

Competitive Description: Eeluk anyone? this takes much of its attributes and applies them to a non FEUU environment. Levitate is most notably part of that pokemon, and Levitate is part of the Eelek line already, so it makes sense to give it to this as well. it'll likely serve as a good revenge killer and/or mixed attacker due to its high speed and great attack stats. however,it has no other means of recovery aside from a held item, and unlike Eeluk, this can be removed, leaving it no way to recover hp outside of drain punch. it's also much frailer than Eeluk or even Eelektross, meaning it can't take too many hits anyway, making more of a hit-and-run pokemon.

:bw/eelektross:
Name: Burneel (Burn + Eel, also sounds like Burn Heal.)
Typing: Electric/Fire
Height: Same as Eelektross
Weight: ^
Abilities:
Levitate
Stats: same as Eelektross.

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Lava Plume, Fire Blast, Recover
Removed Moves: Reflect, Light Screen
Flavor/Design:

Competitive Description:
idk spam flare blitz coil recover ig.

Note: I've added in the Name category myself bc I'm evil and I can
Name: Magneeltude
Typing: Ground/Electric
Height: 1,9 m
Weight: 82,5 kg
Ability: Water Compaction
Stats: 85/120/80/100/90/40 (Same BST as Eelektross)

New Moves: Shore Up, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Body Press, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Stealth Rock (+8)

Removed Moves: Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch, Cut, Crush Claw, Focus Punch (-8)

Flavor: Its a more smaller eelektross, with a more orange and brown skin, that instead of floating, crawls in the ground, having more smaller but tougher arms. It also has a thick clay armor covering most of its body, with only its eyes, mouth, fins and tail exposed.

Competitive Role: Hazard Setter, Mixed Sweeper, Physical Wall

Name: Lamperey
Typing:

Height: 2.1m
Weight: 80.5 kg
Stats: 85 / 100 / 90 / 95 / 95 / 50 (BST: 515)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Recover, Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
Removed Moves: Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Power-Up Punch, Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Crush Claw
Competitive Description: Cool defensive pivot with pog defensive typing

eelektross.gif

Name: Lamprecut (Lamprey + Uppercut)
Type: Electric/Fighting
Height: 2.1 m
Weight: 92.5 kg
Ability: Iron Fist
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 115
Def: 80
SpA: 55
SpD: 80
Spe: 105
BST: 515
New Moves: Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Sky Uppercut, Bulk Up

Flavor Description: Looks similar to Eelektross, but with bigger, more muscular arms. Despite not having Levitate, it still retains its ability to float off the ground.
Competitive Description: Cool offensive mon with great offensive typing and bolt-beam coverage. Main set is a Coil set with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut (higher power) / Drain Punch (lower power but healing). Other sets: [Choice Band with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, U-turn, Bullet Punch / Drain Punch] [Leftovers with Substitute, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Plasma Fists / Ice Punch]

If I've missed your sub then feel free to yell at me on Discord or something, anyways I'll edit in my votes later on

EDIT: "Later" is apparently 5 minutes later lol
:dhelmise: Albatr0ss, memebitatxt., Moretto
:dragalge: Mossy Sandwich, Albatr0ss, Moretto
:eelektross: Superior Serperior, memebitatxt., Albatr0ss

Last edited:
:Eelektross:: Gravity Monkey, Double Iron Bash, Moretto, Regic Boat, Superior Serperior
:Dhelmise:: JosJet, Moretto, memebitatxt.
:Dragalge:: Mossy Sandwich, HonorTheFallen, Albatr0ss, Moretto

Paulluxx

Eel: Gravity Monkey, Double Iron Bash, Moretto, Memebitatxt
Kelp but dragon: Albatross, Honorthefallen, Mossy
Kelp but ghost: Albatross, Memebitatxt, Josjet

Paulluxx

This has taken so so so long, and I'm so sorry for it, but we'll finally be closing voting, and as I said all that time ago, there were a lot of good subs this slate. But the winners have come out on top and I'm so excited.

Albatr0ss With Thermalge & Algalisk
:ss/Dragalge:
Name: Thermalge
Typing: Poison/Fire
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Neutralising Gas
Stats: 90/75/90/127/123/44

New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Lash, Lava Plume, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind

Flavour/Design: Dragalge that have adapted to living deep under the sea. Magma courses through their veins, spilling out onto their body to form miniature hydrothermal vents. Due to their habitat being in deep sea Thermalge were only discovered a few years ago. Occasionally Thermalge and Annhailord will meet each other when Annhailord's host dies and sinks into the deep ocean. When this happens, Annhailord will often stay alongside Thermalge, forming a symbiotic relationship where it catches prey for Thermalge and Thermalge protects it from larger predators
Competitive Description: An excellent type and access to Neutralising Gas makes Thermalge a defensive and offensive force to be reckoned with. Neutralising Gas lets it function as a stall breaker, since it removes Regenerator, Magic Guard, Magic Bounce, and Unaware. Fairy-types hate this fucking thing, unless they have super effective coverage, in which case Thermalge hates them. Its good SpAtt and access to Calm Mind allow it to take on a more offensive role as well, with its STAB + Water coverage hitting a huge portion of the metagame neutrally

:dragalge:
Name: Algalisk
Typing: Poison/Dragon
Abilities: Poison Touch/Poison Point/Adaptability
Stats: 85/75/110/97/103/64

New Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Glare
Removed Moves: Focus Blast

Flavour/Design: Algalisk mainly stay in shallow waters and coral reefs, slowly drifting across the floor in search of prey. It can use its kelp-like limbs to propel it, but will typically use them to grab prey and hold it in place while it dissolves it with its corrosive poison. It seems to get on well with Annhailord, though the two rarely meet due to their different habitats
Competitive Description: A utility mon, with access to both Spikes and Toxic Spikes for hazard setting, Glare and Toxic for status spreading, and Adaptability to boost its STABs if it wants to be less passive. It has a variety of options it can pull off and enough bulk to survive a few hits before being forced to heal. There’s not much else to say really, it’s just a better version of Dragalge lol

We've got a special tie between Albatr0ss and memebitatxt. for the Dhelmise Branches, with Parelp, Annhailord, Lusopass, and Sunkennon, so we're linking the lines together with one more pokemon that I'll announce here in the thread.
Stats: 40/80/50/47/40/30 287

Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, Gyro Ball, Steel Roller, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Anchor Shot, Whirlpool

Flavour/Design: Parelp drifts through the ocean, posing as a stray piece of kelp in order to evade suspicion. Some folklores say it taught Skrelp how to blend in with kelp. When a Pokemon swims near it, it latches on until it finds a larger host. It forms a symbiotic relationship with its host; it keeps the host clean of bacteria, and in return Parelp slowly eats away at its host until there's only a skeleton left. Its a complicated relationship.

Name: Annhailord
Abilities: Unaware
Stats: 170/45/85/45/85/87

New Moves: Surf, Water Spout, Haze, Leech Seed
Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, please for the love of god make sure it doesn't get anchor shot

Flavour/Design: Parelp has finally found a suitable host: Wailord! Contrary to popular belief, Annhailord is not the Wailord, but rather the kelp that it is bandaged with. It wraps itself around its host and drains its life force, slowly turning it black due to necrosis. Due it its incredible size and lack of natural predators it just drifts across the sea until Wailord - and by extension, Annhailord - finally dies. Seems to get along pretty well with Algalisk and Thermalge, even though they don't come across each other often
Competitive Description: Ok so you know Blissey, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn? Well lets add another one. 170/85/85 defences are amazing, and with Haze, Leech Seed, and Unaware, it can sit its fat ass in front of opponents and watch them squirm. Only vote this in if you're a sadist and hate fun lol

Height: 20 cm
Weight: 0,5 kg
Ability: Magnet Pull
Stats: 45/65/50/65/45/17 (-230 in Comparison with Dhelmise BST)

Relevant Moves: Gyro Ball, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Brutal Swing, Grass Knot, Iron Head, Rapid Spin

Flavor: It's a Compass with a broken glass, and with some kelps trying to enter the broken glass. It will evolve to Dhelmise in level 50, if it has more Physical moves than Special.

Competitive Role: Since I don't know how is the BP NFE, i don't know what role it can cover, but probably a Hazard Remover and Mixed Wallbreaker.

Height: 1,5 m
Weight: 215 kg
Ability: Mega Launcher
Stats: 67/75/85/130/100/60

New Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Focus Blast, Autotomize, Terrain Pulse, Water Pulse, Nasty Plot (+9)

Removed Moves (in relation to Dhelmise): Power Whip, Anchor Shot, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Assurance, Thief (-6)

Flavor: A rusty Cannon covered in Kelp, with some of it in a format similar to a mouth with Sharp Teeth. When a Lusopass gets to level 50, with more Special Moves than Physical, it will evolve into Sunkennon.

Competitive Role: Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Cleaner.

And then finally the Eelektross Branch with Double Iron Bash 's Lamprecut
View attachment 349775
Name: Lamprecut (Lamprey + Uppercut)
Type: Electric/Fighting
Height: 2.1 m
Weight: 92.5 kg
Ability: Iron Fist
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 115
Def: 80
SpA: 55
SpD: 80
Spe: 105
BST: 515
New Moves: Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Sky Uppercut, Bulk Up

Flavor Description: Looks similar to Eelektross, but with bigger, more muscular arms. Despite not having Levitate, it still retains its ability to float off the ground.
Competitive Description: Cool offensive mon with great offensive typing and bolt-beam coverage. Main set is a Coil set with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut (higher power) / Drain Punch (lower power but healing). Other sets: [Choice Band with Plasma Fists, Ice Punch, U-turn, Bullet Punch / Drain Punch] [Leftovers with Substitute, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Plasma Fists / Ice Punch]

I'll be back in a bit, with the next slate so get hyped.

Albatross

Hello hello fellas, just a quick post to update the Annhailord/Sunkennon line since Paulluxx can't edit his post rn. Also bc I got the Thermalge/Algalisk BSTs slightly wrong, so a quick update for them as well.
Changes have been made to accommodate the Annhailord/Sunkennon tie, along with another addition to the diagram, so here's a quick rundown of them:

1625637490625.png

Lusopass and Sunkennon designs both made by memebitatxt.
I swear every time I make this diagram it gets shittier and shittier, I'll make it look nice one day I'll promise
- All previous descriptions apply (see my Parelp/Annhailord submission on page 5 for more information on that)
- Option 4 is reserved for fringe cases such as Annhailord and Sunkennon, where the two submissions have tied during the voting process. It is currently not open for submitters to use, but this may change in the future
- TLDR: Option 4 is only for ties, don't submit branches like this

1625640234181.png

This was brought up on the Discord, I answered as well but Paulluxx summarised it better; purely for flavour reasons. The Parelp and Lusopass submissions both take a very different approach to Dhelmise, so just going with a Hipmontop/chan/spin route wouldn't cut it. Whether or not a branch will contain 2 branches instead of 1 in the future is uncertain because there are no current precedents for it to exist, but who knows?
if it does happen it'll almost certainly be a special cases only kinda thing though lol

It is very likely that further changes will be made to this diagram as the pet mod expands, so look forward to this diagram looking even shittier lol

Parelp has been updated to better suit its new role as the ultimate baby Dhelmise. No major changes, just a stat reduction and some more removed moves

Stats: 30/50/20/45/20/30 (195 BST)

Removed Moves: All Ghost-type attacking moves, Gyro Ball, Steel Roller, Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Anchor Shot, Whirlpool, Brutal Swing, Iron Head, Giga Drain

Flavor/Design: Parelp drifts through the ocean, posing as a stray piece of kelp in order to evade suspicion. Some folklores say it taught Skrelp how to blend in with kelp. When a Pokemon swims near it, it latches on until it finds a larger host. It forms a symbiotic relationship with its host; it keeps the host clean of bacteria, and in return Parelp slowly eats away at its host until there's only a skeleton left. Its a complicated relationship.

Alomoguish has been added as a branch for Parelp alongside Lusopass to accommodate the line's new link

:dhelmise: :alomomola:
Name: Alomoguish
Abilities: Hydration
Stats: 87/40/50/40/40/30 (287 BST)

New Moves: Giga Drain

Flavor/Design: Parelp has found a temporary host in Alomomola! Alomoguish float through the open seas, looking for wounded Pokemon. Once they find one, they embrace it and slowly eat it. Other Alomomola have been spotted attempting to attack Alomoguish, but to no avail, as Alomoguish simply changes host to the stronger Alomomola
Competitive Description: Eviolite can do nothing to save this NFE

Yeah this'll teach me to check my BSTs before posting lol, nothing massive here just some small adjustments bc Paulluxx can't edit his post rn
Thermalge:
Was; 90/75/90/127/123/44 (549 BST)
Updated; 90/65/90/127/123/44 (539 BST)

Algalisk:
Was; 85/75/110/97/103/64 (534 BST)
Updated; 85/75/110/97/103/69 (539 BST)
Yes I am a comedic genius I know

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
:houndoom:
Name: Houndraco
Typing: Fire / Dragon
Abilities: Flash Fire | Strong Jaw | Unnerve
Stats: 75 / 90 / 65 / 90 / 85 / 95
Height: 2.9 M
Weight: 87 KG

New Moves: Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
Flavor / Design: Scientists on a laboratory were trying a new type of Potion on a Houndour, when it all came wrong. The experiment turned the poor Houndour on a beast that eats everything near it. It now has a ginormous fangs, that it uses for hurting its preys, or just for its fun.
Competitive Role: Mixed Attacker.

:houndoom-mega:
Name: Houndraco-Mega
Abilities: Mold Breaker
Stats: 75 / 110 / 75 / 110 / 115 / 115
Height: 3.5 M
Weight: 121 KG

:durant:
Name: Anttack
Typing: Bug / Fighting
Abilities: Truant | Swarm | Analytic
Stats: 80 / 90 / 110 / 99 / 120 / 30
Height: 0.4 M
Weight: 5 KG

New Moves: Leech Life, Counter
Flavor/Design: Durant became a slower ant to adapt itself to its new habitat. Now it is stronger, bulkier and slower, so its predators can't defeat it easily.
Competitive Description: I actually made this just for using counter, and i made it have Analytic, because it would be a nice and slow wallbreaker that can't benefit easily from Trick Room, and it has Leech Life for recovery.

Name: Antorrent
Typing: Bug / Water
Abilities: Swarm | Storm Drain | Simple
Stats: 80 / 65 / 90 / 120 / 90 / 84
Height: 0.2 M
Weight: 1 KG

New Moves: Scald, Hydro Pump, Flip Turn, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Water Pulse, Work Up, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: Antorrent lives in a very different way than Anttack. While Anttack lives on forests and trees, Antorrent went to the water to evict the predators, and it now lives on Lakes and Rivers.
Competitive Description: Simple Work Up sweeper.

:mamoswine:
Name: Sandwine
Typing: Ground
Abilities: Sand Stream | Oblivious | Sheer Force
Stats: 130 / 100 / 80 / 70 / 70 / 80
Height: 2.3 M
Weight: 267 KG

New Moves: Scorching Sands, Shore Up, Head Charge, Stomp
Removed Moves: All Ice Moves
Flavor/Design: After the ice age, the climate on some certain areas became very hot, melting kilometers of ice and turning some areas into deserts. Some kinds of Piloswine have been affected by this change of climate, melting and turning into Sandwine.
Competitive Description: sand setter rocks setter and sheer force physical abuser

Last edited:
:ss/durant:
Name: Antver (Ant + Hover)
Typing: Bug/Flying
Height: 0.6 m
Weight: 22 kg
Abilities: Swarm/Hustle/Skill Link (HA)
Stats: 69/112/92/48/88/110
(+11 HP/+3 Atk/-10 Def/+40 SpD/+1 Speed, -Truant +Skill Link)

New Moves: Rock Blast, Pin Missile, Acrobatics, Fly, Bounce, Dual Wingbeat, Roost
Removed Moves: -Iron Head
Flavor/Design: Durant's armor cracks, and it reveals its wings. allowing it to fly.

Competitive Description: funny ant no. 1. its a cool hustle attacking mon, and aside from that it still can hit with great power using Skill Link and its STAB moves.
:bw/durant:
Name: Infectanted (Infectated + Ant)
Typing: Poison/Steel
Height: 0.8 m
Weight: 35 kg
Abilities: Swarm/Weak Armor/Technician (HA)
Stats: 48/115/102/96/48/109
(-10 HP/+3 Atk/-10 Def/+48 SpD, -Hustle -Truant +Weak Armor +Technician)

New Moves: Poison Sting, Sludge Wave, Poison Fang
Removed Moves: X-Scissor
Flavor/Design: A mutation of the fungus that infects Paras infects durant, taking over durant. the fungus is poisonous and corrodes its shell to infect its brain. it now controls Durant's every action.

Competitive Description: funny ant no. 2. this one is sad, but hey technician poison fang and technician bug bite. its good coverage and it basically has all it needs.
:gs/houndoom:
Name: Slushdoom (Slush + Doom)
Typing: Ice/Dark
Height: Same as Houndoom.
Weight: Same as Houndoom.
Abilities: Early Bird/Snow Cloak/Unnerve
Stats: 70/85/50/110/95/90
(-5 HP/-5 Atk/+15 SpD, -Flash Fire +Snow Cloak)

New Moves: Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Frosth Breath, Icicle Spear, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Pain Split, Aurora Veil
Removed Moves: All Fire Moves
Flavor/Design: ice husky. in other words, dog. it loses its fire, and its temperature falls to freezing cold levels.
when it shoots ice at you, it'll feel like its burning from how cold it is, and the pain never gos away,
just like houndoom's flames.

Competitive Description: bad use mega
:ss/houndoom-mega:
Name: Slushdoom-Mega
Height: Same as Houndoom-Mega
Weight: Same as Houndoom-Mega
Abilities: Snow Warning
Stats: 70/85/105/120/115/110

New Moves: same as slushdoom
Removed Moves: no more fire moves
Flavor/Design: big dog

Competitive Description:
TBA

Last edited:

Albatross

Got two Stealth Rockers today for some reason lol

Name: Magmant
Typing: Bug/Fire
Abilities: Swarm/Drought/Steelworker
Stats: 58/129/97/48/78/119 (529 BST)

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Fire Lash, U-turn, Solar Blade

Flavour/Design: After being exposed to a Fire Stone, Durant's armour has melted away. Magmants make their nest out of melted down metals, which it often takes from scrapyards and abandoned buildings. They're known as blacksmith ants due to their skill in manipulating metal; Magmants are the ones that create Durant's armour, and their nests have inspired many ancient and modern sculptures. Unfortunately, when unable to find suitable metal in their environment they will often invade cities to search for some, leading to Magmant being labelled as a public safety hazard
Competitive Description: An offensive Sun setter that doesn't take up a mega slot. Fire Lash allows it to break past defensive walls while Flare Blitz hits incredibly hard but the recoil absolutely blows, and U-turn allows it to preserve momentum. With Drought Magmant can, obviously, set up sun, boosting its Fire-type moves and giving it Grass coverage in Solar Blade to hit Ground- and Water-types super effectively. Alternatively it can run Steelworker, giving it a psuedo-Steel STAB that's useful for murdering Fairy-types. Magmant has some pretty good coverage between U-turn/First Impression, Flare Blitz/Fire Lash, Solar Blade, Iron Head, Stone Edge, and Superpower, letting it pick and choose which mons it wants to completely fuck over and with Hone Claws it can act as a setup sweeper that can spam Stone Edge

Name: Regalant
Typing: Steel/Fairy
Abilities: Natural Cure/Hustle/Stall
Stats: 98/53/48/109/112/109 (529 BST)

New Moves: Teleport, Future Sight, Moonblast, Air Slash, Heal Order, Defog, Healing Wish, Solar Beam

Flavour/Design: Durant that are fed a unique metal alloy produced by Magmant are able to evolve into Regalant. Regalant's armour is made of this alloy and, thanks to the incredible strength and durability, has inspired blacksmiths across countless generations. Ingots made of Regalant's armour are highly prized but remarkably rare due to the current incapability of replicating the alloy
Competitive Description: Reglant is primarily a utility mon, with special wallbreaking potential thanks to Calm Mind. It can fill a variety of roles, from the obvious Teleport + Future Sight set, to an offensive Defogger, and potentially even a Choice Specs/Scarf set. It has an incredible defensive typing, giving it many opportunities to switch in and tank a hit, and with Natural Cure it can absorb status and then switch out with Teleport. Alternatively, with Stall, Regalant becomes an incredible slow pivot, as it is always guaranteed the slowest Teleport on the field. Regalant's Fairy-typing allows it to beat Dark-types that attempt to absorb Future Sight, giving it a niche over the Slowtwins, and Solar Beam is there to match with Magmant's Solar Blade

:bw/mamoswine:
Name: Melloswine
Typing: Ground/Psychic
Abilities: Oblivious/Fluffy/Psychic Surge
Stats: 110/80/95/100/95/50 (530 BST)

New Moves: Slack Off, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Psyshock, Expanding Force, Scorching Sands, Zen Headbutt
Removed Moves: All Ice-type attacking moves (except Freeze-Dry), Superpower

Flavour/Design: Melloswine evolved in response to the gradual warming of the planet after the ice age. Most were hunted by early man, almost to the point of extinction, but were later domesticated and farmed for their thick fur and meat. Their temperament is very calm and patient, making them good Pokemon for new trainers to train, and recently Melloswine have started being used as therapy animals
Competitive Description: A bulky hazard stacker with offensive and defensive power that can choose between an immunity to Taunt, extra bulk from Fluffy + a Fire weakness, or Psychic Surge + Expanding Force. It now has Slack Off to aid with longevity, allowing it to stay on the field for longer and, with its decent Att and SpAtt, it can also run a mixed attacker set with Psychic Terrain. Scorching Sands allows Melloswine to fish for burns, while Psyshock lets it hit special walls harder, and Freeze-Dry is nice Ice-type coverage move that also hits Annhailord Water-types super effectively

:bw/houndoom:
Name: Lapidour
Typing: Dark/Rock
Abilities: Early Bird/Prankster/Unnerve
Stats: 75/100/50/110/60/105 (500 BST)

New Moves: Stealth Rock, Moonlight, Meteor Beam, Moonblast, Cosmic Power, Earth Power, Power Gem
Removed Moves: Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Overheat, Flamethrower

Flavour/Design: Lapidour are pack animals, native to arid landscapes such as deserts. They are known as "the ultimate hunting dog", as their hunting prowess is unrivalled; some folklores say that Lapidour have never failed a hunt, always being able to capture its prey no matter how far it ran
Competitive Description: Access to priority Stealth Rocks and Taunt is absolutely insane, alongside Will-O-Wisp and Moonlight. It functions best as a suicide lead that sets up Stealth Rock then annoys Pokemon with its small but useful supportive movepool until it dies. Ironically, since Lapidour is a Dark-type, it actually checks itself pretty cleanly. Lapidour can also run a Nasty Plot or Meteor Beam + Power Herb set, but Prankster Stealth Rock + Taunt is way too good to pass up on

Name: Mega Lapidour
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Abilities: Fairy Aura
Stats: 75/120/60/150/60/135 (600 BST)

Flavour/Design: Upon mega evolving, Lapidour becomes a more cosmic entity, ascending from its regular form to join the stars. It's said to be able to control meteor showers, as it can call down a flurry of stars to attack its foes. Ancient astronomers named a constellation after it, in respect for its beauty and power
Competitive Description: A Fairy spammer, with Fairy Aura to boost the power of its Moonblast and Moonlight for recovery. It's primarily a glass cannon thanks to its sky high SpAtt, amazing Speed, and access to Nasty Plot all allowing it to break through walls and revenge kill with ease. Rock-, Ground-, and Fairy-type coverage let Mega Lapidour to hit most of the metagame neutrally, giving it a free moveslot to pack either Nasty Plot, Moonlight, or Substitute/Taunt, for set-up sweeping, longevity, and stallbreaking respectively

Last edited:

ItzaDelta

formerly I-Deepblue-I
:bw/piloswine:
Name: Mountoswine
Typing: Ground/Ice
Abilities: Stamina/Snow Warning/Thick Fat
Stats: 130/70/80/110/80/60 (BST: 530)
Height: 8.8 M
Weight: 357 KG

New Moves: Aurora Veil
Removed Moves: Ancient Power, Superpower
Flavour/Design: Piloswine's back grows to the point where it resembles a mountain. This makes it a lot more sturdy, but as a consequence of its bigger size, it practically loses the ability to defend itself using its physical strength. Some flying type Pokemon enjoy making nests on its back.
Competitive Description: Bulky Aurora Veil setter that can actually do good damage after setting the Aurora Veil.

Name: Houndytus
Typing: Dark/Fire
Abilities: Early Bird/Immunity/Unnerve
Stats: 85/110/65/80/65/95 (BST: 500)
Height: 1.40 M
Weight: 50 KG

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Superpower
Removed Moves: Overheat, Sludge Bomb
Flavour/Design: Houndour grows larger and becomes more aggressive. Houndytus are extremely protective of their masters and will not hesitate to attack intruders.
Competitive Description: Don't use this lol, It's basically a worse Weavile, let's move on to the mega.

Name: Mega-Houndytus
Ability:
Adaptability
Stats: 85/135/95/80/95/115 (BST: 600)

Flavour/Design: Houndytus now becomes even more aggressive and grows 3 heads.
Competitive Description: Strong pursuit trapper/wallbreaker with an amazing offensive STAB combo.

Paulluxx

So I’ve got a few late night announcements to make, first of all, A Golden Waddle Dee is retiring from smogon, so I’m assuming leadership of this mod, because of this after the current Slate we’ll be moving to a v2.

In awesome news, in the shift over to v2 there are 2 people that will be joining the council

Albatr0ss :wingull: has proven to be an active contributor to the mod and has been a big help with submission compilations and the diagram

JosJet :dratini: doesn’t deserve to be on council, this is blatant nepotism.

(Jos has proven to be a friendly and helpful person in the discord, and frequently contributes to other mods so I trust them. In addition their competitive point of view though inexperienced is great to have around as a secondary view compared to mine.)

To add a bit more, I’d like to announce our next Slate as well.

Slate 6:

:swsh/Lopunny::swsh/Delphox::swsh/Lucario:

That’s right this is the first ever Furry Slate, blame the friendly people in the discord for this​

I’m going to go to bed now, but yeah I’m glad to be leading this mod now, it’ll be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
:swsh/Mamoswine:
Branched Evolution Name: Theraswine
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 110 SpA / 80 SpD / 50 Spe [BST: 530] (-30 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +40 SpA / +20 SpD / -30 Spe)
Abilities: Ice Body | Slush Rush | Technician
Height: 3.5 m | 11'6"
Weight: 625.0 kg | 1377.9 lbs.
New/Removed Moves: ( +10 / -4 )
Mach Punch, Force Palm, Double Kick, Triple Kick, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Low Kick / -Giga Impact, -Rock Blast, -Fury Cutter, -Peck
Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Frost Breath

Intended Role: Physical Wall Breaker / Choice Band / Mixed Wall Breaker
Role Justification: Theraswine would be a great physical wallbreaker. It's designed to take advantage of Technician boosted Icicle Spear, Mach Punch, Double Kick, Ice Shard, Frost Breath, Vacuum Wave, and Force Palm. Even though it's slow, its access to Technician boosted STAB Icicle Spear would make it hit incredibly hard. With Mach Punch and Ice Shard it could even be a good revenge killer. Frost Breath and Vacuum Wave are interesting additions to its tool kit and allow it to take on a more mixed attacking role. With already having access to moves like Freeze Dry, HP Fighting, and by being able to make any Hidden Power move 90 BP, creating special sets for Theraswine would definitely be an option to surprise opponents.
unnamed-4.jpg
Megatherium-3.jpg
megatherium-size.jpg

Theraswine is based on the Megatherium genus of ground sloths. I based it on this animal because -like Mammoths- they are a prehistoric mammal that has now gone extinct. In my opinion, they also have a very similar appearance to the Swinub family and would fit right in as a branched evolution for Piloswine. I'd base Theraswine's design on this, and add tusks to keep it connected to Piloswine's original design. Piloswine would evolve into Theraswine by using an Ice Stone.
:ss/houndoom:
Branched Evolution Name: Houndawl
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 110 Atk / 70 Def / 60 SpA / 80 SpD / 100 Spe [BST: 500] (+5 HP / +20 Atk / +20 Def / -50 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
Abilities: Early Bird | Super Luck | Serene Grace
Height: 1.2 m | 3'11"
Weight: 28.0 kg | 61.7 lbs.
New/Removed Moves: ( +3 / -12 All Fire Moves Removed )
Play Rough

Bulk Up, Slack Off
Intended Role: Physical Wall Breaker
Role Justification: Houndawl would be a good physical wall breaker and Pursuit trapper. It now gains access to Bulk Up and Slack Off, which could make it a harder hitter and give it more longevity than its counterpart. Since Houndawl has a double resist to Dark and will be able to run its mega stone, it would also be a decent Knock Off resist.
Mega Evolution Name: Mega Houndawl
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 135 Atk / 90 Def / 85 SpA / 90 SpD / 120 Spe [BST: 600] (+0 HP / +25 Atk / +20 Def / +25 SpA / +10 SpD / +20 Spe)
Ability: Pixilate
Height: 1.5 m | 4'11"
Weight: 42.4 kg | 93.5 lbs.
Description: Houndawl would be a great fast physical wall breaker. It would be able to take advantage of Pixilate in a new way since it could use Normal-type moves like Double Edge, Return, Body Slam, etc. Play Rough is the best general physical Fairy-type move, so a physical wall breaker with Pixilate makes a lot of sense.
e02fec2131a5d8fff10ea4bb0c58ee40.jpg
labrador-retriever-04.jpg
photo-1602941953280-ea523175bcfc.jpeg

Houndawl is based on a black Labrador Retriever. To connect to its Fairy-typing, design wise, it'd have mythical elements that contrast those of Houndoom's. You can think of Houndoom as the "evil" evolution of Houndour and Houndawl as its "good" evolution. Houndawl would evolve from Houndour after using a Shiny Stone.

Last edited:
Name: Houndire
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Abilities: Flash Fire | Weak Armor | Unnerve
Stats: 65 / 80 / 40 / 120 / 90 / 105
Height: 1.5 M
Weight: 32 KG

New Moves: Astonish, Curse, Grudge, Hex, Lick, Night Shade, Ominous Wind, Poltergeist, Shadow Bone, Shadow Sneak
Flavor / Design: Being traded while holding a reaper cloth causes houndour to grow an extra head, taller, but more emaciated and its bones stick out more.

Name: Houndire-Mega
Abilities: Stakeout
Stats: 65 / 90 / 60 / 140 / 130 / 115
Height: 2 M
Weight: 45 KG
Flavor / Design: Houndire grows a third head and even bonier, becoming a guardian of the underworld.

Name: Indurant
Typing: Bug/Rock
Abilities: Hustle | Swarm | Solid Rock
Stats: 68 / 119 / 122 / 53 / 58 / 109
Weight: 35 KG

New Moves: Head Smash, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Stealth Rock
Flavor/Design: Levelling up during a sandstorm caused durant to replace its metal armour with rock armour more suited to dealing with heatmor.

Name: Subdurant
Typing: Bug/Water
Abilities: Swarm | Hustle | Weak Armor
Stats: 63 / 109 / 112 / 58 / 68 / 119 (529)
Weight: 28 KG

New Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Clamp, Dive, Liquidation, Muddy Water, Rain Dance, Razor Shell, Soak, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Sport
Flavor/Design: Levelling up underwater causes durant to replace its metal armour with wet sea shells to provide a better chance against heatmor.

Name: Composwine
Typing: Poison/Ground
Abilities: Poison Touch | Oblivious | Thick Fat
Stats: 100 / 120 / 90 / 60 / 70 / 90

New Moves: Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Belch, Poison Gas, Poison Jab, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Venoshock
Flavor/Design: Being exposed to a dawn stone caused piloswine's ice to melt and it now rolls around in the muck and grime.

Last edited:
Name: Cobant (Cobalt + Ant)
Typing: Bug/Steel
Weight: 74.0 kg
Abilities: Emergency Exit/Hustle, Truant
Stats: 68/120/116/48/68/109, 529

New Moves: Bulk Up, Earthquake, Leech Life, Lunge, Knock Off, U-turn, Skill Swap

Design: Not much of a change from base Durant, just a bigger, heavier, and a bit more detailed.
Competitive Description: Like its design, this is just supposed to be a better version of Durant. Both Hustle and its new Emergency Exit can help it. On Hustle sets, it can run its usual Hone Claws set, but now it has better move options to run, the biggest of which is U-turn, allowing it to pivot out of threats. Also you can be funny and run Skill Swap + Truant

Name: Vacant (Vacant + Ant)
Typing: Ghost/Steel
Height: 0.3 m
Weight: 25.0 kg
Abilities: Cursed Body/Battle Armor, Wandering Spirit
Stats: 88/60/130/60/130/61, 529

New Moves: Curse, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Knock Off, Night Shade, Nightmare, Slack Off, Spite, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp
Removed Moves: Bug Bite, First Impression, Fury Cutter, Infestation, Skitter Smack, Struggle Bug, X-Scissor

Design: Durant has died and has only left its metal shell. Because it no longer posseses its ant soul, it can no longer use any bug type moves.
Competitive Description: Very bulky mon with probably the best defensive typing. However, what sets this apart from other bulky steels is that it is one of four legal steel types with reliable recovery (Other three are Skarmory (Roost), Corviknight (Roost), and Scizor (Roost, Morning Sun)). It may run a usual stall set with Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Toxic/WoW/Twave.

Name: Houndent (Hound + Dent (baguette for tooth)
Height: 1.4 m
Weight: 55.0 kg
Abilities: Early Bird/Flash Fire, Defiant
Stats: 75/80/110/50/90/95, 500

New Moves: Darkest Lariat, Jaw Lock, Knock Off, Morning Sun, Parting Shot, Perish Song, Poison Fang, Psychic Fangs, Scorching Sands, Swords Dance

Design: A stockier version of Houndoom. Two teeth from its lower jaw are exposed. Other than that, its not much different than normal Houndoom.
Competitive Description: This is actually pretty decent without its Mega. Its bulky, has decent speed, and can use many utility moves like Knock Off, Parting Shot, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun, Roar, Taunt, and Destiny Bond. You could even run a set with Fire Spin + Perish Song / Jaw Lock + Perish Song + Parting Shot.

Name: Houndent-Mega
Height: 1.9 m
Weight: 70.0 kg
Ability: Strong Jaw
Stats: 75/140/110/70/90/115, 600

Design: Stockier Mega Houndoom, It now has a much larger lower jaw, and instead of bony protrusions coming out of its shoulders, they now come out of its lower jaw (the two teeth from base houndent).
Competitive Description: This is more offensively oriented than base Houndent. It can use 120 bp stab crunch, almost 100 bp stab fire fang, and can use thunder fang for coverage against water types or Poison Fang against fairy types. It also has Swords Dance to boost its Attack even more, and, if you're lucky, and attack boost from Defiant.

Last edited:
:Durant:

Dreadant
Type: Bug/Dark
Stats: 58/134/102/48/68/119
Abilities: Swarm/Anger Point/Intimidate (H)

New Moves: Pursuit, Jaw Lock, Knock Off, Throat Chop, Taunt, Lunge, U-Turn, Megahorn

Concept: Based on the Hell Ants, this evolution of Durant is much more aggressive, losing it's protection, but getting more faster.

Also, it looks like this

Durandurant
Type: Bug/Electric
Stats: 78/69/62/113/98/109
Abilities: Swarm/Soundproof/Punk Rock(H)

New Moves: Bug Buzz, Overdrive, U-turn, Nasty Plot, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam

Concept: Yes, I made this Pokémon only to make a Duran Duran reference, Deal with it. Jokes aside, this Pokémon would be based on a flying ant with some Cricket parts, since now it can produce sounds so loud they can be used as a way to attack.

Also, it looks like this:

Name: Houndurrow

Typing: Dark/Ground

Base stats: HP: 80/ Attack: 120/ Defense: 70/ Sp.Atk: 50/ Sp.Def: 70/ Speed: 110

Abilities: Early bird/Tough Claws/Unnerve

New/Removed moves:
(All fire moves removed)
Physical: +High horsepower
Special:-

Height: 1.2m
Weight: 28kg

Role: Fast physical wallbreaker. Intended to be used with choice band or life orb.

Flavour/design: Imagine a dirtier houndoom with more of a brown palette and more bones. It dug its way out of the underworld using its tough claws, which are much longer than the ones found on houndoom.

Last edited:
:piloswine: :ss/Mamoswine:
Name: Aquaswine
Typing:

Height: 3.1 Meters
Weight: 271 kg
Abilities: Oblivious /Swift Swim/Thick Fat (HA)
Stats: 110/105/90/75/85/75 (530)

New Moves: + Aqua Jet, (on evolution)+Water Gun (on evolution), +Dive (on eveoltion), Bubble Beam (level 36), +Brine (level 41), +Surf (Level 50) +Hydro Pump (TR), +Slack Off (level 54), +Liquidation (Level 62), +Waterfall (tm) +Poison Jab (level 63)
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design: These piloswine are ones that evolved where the ice has melted (due to global warming, season changes, natural freeze cycles 4eg.ice age) so there is water and that they must adapt to. To evolve into this, evolve in any area without snow/ice at level 34. Smaller and skinnier Mamoswine type build with waterproof fur and black webbed feet, the tusks are also much smaller now and the blue and whit near its eyes is gone, and its tail grows about 1.3 feet in length. A picture is worth a thousand words so just use this sloppy one I did on a free mobile art app.
Screenshot_20210713-151348_ibisPaint X.jpg

Competitive Overview: Swift swim sweeper or thick fat wall. Good rocks setter aswell.

:ss/Houndoom:
Name: Hadoom (Hades+Doom)
Typing:

Height: 1.7 Meters
Weight: 55 kg
Abilities: Desolate Land/ Flash Fire/ Unnerve {HA}
Stats: 75/115/55/110/55/100

New Moves: Fiery Wrath (on evolution) +Flare blitz
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design: Houmdoom gains a pair of 2 extra heads like Cerberus and becomes more viscous, almost rabied. They are so aggressive towards others and use their fire power to kill their prey with a feeling like burning in hell. Their hons also form crownlike structures, with the middle one having the biggest crown. (Also gf nerf this thing by 1 stat so I can actually give it boosts lol) Evolves at level 36

Name: Hadoom-Mega
Typing:

Height: 2.0 Meters
Weight: 69 kg
Stats: 75/130/95/145/55/110
Flavor/Design: The bony back of hadoom become cracked wings like
bone wings.jpg
, allowing it to levitate. It also grows a little more bulky, wearing houndoom-mega's expression.
Competitive Description: I took an interesting route with this mega, allowing it to play as a more defensive mon with decent physbulk and immunity, or stay in its base form which provides nuclear power until your ready for your ground immune. When played right, this pokemon can be used as a water and ground immunity that you should be careful before evolving. Its also faster now, letting it get the jump on those pesky 100 and 105 speed tiers.

Competitive Description: fucking pyro nukes, just dont get hit (ps. dont ask for a switchwin, this is litterally supposed to be a spawn of hell)

Edit: I added mega to hadoom

Last edited:
Submissions for Slate 5 are closed, and voting is now open!

Vetoed:
Name: Houndurrow

Typing: Dark/Ground

Base stats: HP: 80/ Attack: 120/ Defense: 70/ Sp.Atk: 50/ Sp.Def: 70/ Speed: 110

Abilities: Early bird/Tough Claws/Unnerve

New/Removed moves:
(All fire moves removed)
Physical: +High horsepower
Special:-

Height: 1.2m
Weight: 28kg

Role: Fast physical wallbreaker. Intended to be used with choice band or life orb.

Flavour/design: Imagine a dirtier houndoom with more of a brown palette and more bones. It dug its way out of the underworld using its tough claws, which are much longer than the ones found on houndoom.
This was vetoed (which means it is disqualified from voting) because it does not include a Mega Evolution. A good way to watch out for vetos would be to check for messages on your Smogon account from council members. I’d definitely encourage you to submit again in future slates!

All other submissions are open for voting!
Here are your options for voting:
(Refresh your page if the voting options aren't loading!)
Name: Anttack
Typing: Bug / Fighting
Abilities: Truant | Swarm | Analytic
Stats: 80 / 90 / 110 / 99 / 120 / 30
Weight: 5 KG

New Moves: Leech Life, Counter
Flavor/Design: Durant became a slower ant to adapt itself to its new habitat. Now it is stronger, bulkier and slower, so its predators can't defeat it easily.
Competitive Description: I actually made this just for using counter, and i made it have Analytic, because it would be a nice and slow wallbreaker that can't benefit easily from Trick Room, and it has Leech Life for recovery.

Name: Antorrent
Typing: Bug / Water
Abilities: Swarm | Storm Drain | Simple
Stats: 80 / 65 / 90 / 120 / 90 / 84
Height: 0.2 M
Weight: 1 KG

New Moves: Scald, Hydro Pump, Flip Turn, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Water Pulse, Work Up, Aqua Ring
Flavor/Design: Antorrent lives in a very different way than Anttack. While Anttack lives on forests and trees, Antorrent went to the water to evict the predators, and it now lives on Lakes and Rivers.
Competitive Description: Simple Work Up sweeper.
Name: Antver (Ant + Hover)
Typing: Bug/Flying
Weight: 22 kg
Abilities: Swarm/Hustle/Skill Link (HA)
Stats: 69/112/92/48/88/110
(+11 HP/+3 Atk/-10 Def/+40 SpD/+1 Speed, -Truant +Skill Link)

New Moves: Rock Blast, Pin Missile, Acrobatics, Fly, Bounce, Dual Wingbeat, Roost
Removed Moves: -Iron Head
Flavor/Design: Durant's armor cracks, and it reveals its wings. allowing it to fly.

Competitive Description: funny ant no. 1. its a cool hustle attacking mon, and aside from that it still can hit with great power using Skill Link and its STAB moves.
Name: Infectanted (Infectated + Ant)
Typing: Poison/Steel
Height: 0.8 m
Weight: 35 kg
Abilities: Swarm/Weak Armor/Technician (HA)
Stats: 48/115/102/96/48/109
(-10 HP/+3 Atk/-10 Def/+48 SpD, -Hustle -Truant +Weak Armor +Technician)

New Moves: Poison Sting, Sludge Wave, Poison Fang
Removed Moves: X-Scissor
Flavor/Design: A mutation of the fungus that infects Paras infects durant, taking over durant. the fungus is poisonous and corrodes its shell to infect its brain. it now controls Durant's every action.

Competitive Description: funny ant no. 2. this one is sad, but hey technician poison fang and technician bug bite. its good coverage and it basically has all it needs.
Name: Magmant
Typing: Bug/Fire
Abilities: Swarm/Drought/Steelworker
Stats: 58/129/97/48/78/119 (529 BST)

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Fire Lash, U-turn, Solar Blade

Flavour/Design: After being exposed to a Fire Stone, Durant's armour has melted away. Magmants make their nest out of melted down metals, which it often takes from scrapyards and abandoned buildings. They're known as blacksmith ants due to their skill in manipulating metal; Magmants are the ones that create Durant's armour, and their nests have inspired many ancient and modern sculptures. Unfortunately, when unable to find suitable metal in their environment they will often invade cities to search for some, leading to Magmant being labelled as a public safety hazard
Competitive Description: An offensive Sun setter that doesn't take up a mega slot. Fire Lash allows it to break past defensive walls while Flare Blitz hits incredibly hard but the recoil absolutely blows, and U-turn allows it to preserve momentum. With Drought Magmant can, obviously, set up sun, boosting its Fire-type moves and giving it Grass coverage in Solar Blade to hit Ground- and Water-types super effectively. Alternatively it can run Steelworker, giving it a psuedo-Steel STAB that's useful for murdering Fairy-types. Magmant has some pretty good coverage between U-turn/First Impression, Flare Blitz/Fire Lash, Solar Blade, Iron Head, Stone Edge, and Superpower, letting it pick and choose which mons it wants to completely fuck over and with Hone Claws it can act as a setup sweeper that can spam Stone Edge

Name: Regalant
Typing: Steel/Fairy
Abilities: Natural Cure/Hustle/Stall
Stats: 98/53/48/109/112/109 (529 BST)

New Moves: Teleport, Future Sight, Moonblast, Air Slash, Heal Order, Defog, Healing Wish, Solar Beam

Flavour/Design: Durant that are fed a unique metal alloy produced by Magmant are able to evolve into Regalant. Regalant's armour is made of this alloy and, thanks to the incredible strength and durability, has inspired blacksmiths across countless generations. Ingots made of Regalant's armour are highly prized but remarkably rare due to the current incapability of replicating the alloy
Competitive Description: Reglant is primarily a utility mon, with special wallbreaking potential thanks to Calm Mind. It can fill a variety of roles, from the obvious Teleport + Future Sight set, to an offensive Defogger, and potentially even a Choice Specs/Scarf set. It has an incredible defensive typing, giving it many opportunities to switch in and tank a hit, and with Natural Cure it can absorb status and then switch out with Teleport. Alternatively, with Stall, Regalant becomes an incredible slow pivot, as it is always guaranteed the slowest Teleport on the field. Regalant's Fairy-typing allows it to beat Dark-types that attempt to absorb Future Sight, giving it a niche over the Slowtwins, and Solar Beam is there to match with Magmant's Solar Blade
Name: Indurant
Typing: Bug/Rock
Abilities: Hustle | Swarm | Solid Rock
Stats: 68 / 119 / 122 / 53 / 58 / 109
Weight: 35 KG

New Moves: Head Smash, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Stealth Rock
Flavor/Design: Levelling up during a sandstorm caused durant to replace its metal armour with rock armour more suited to dealing with heatmor.

Name: Subdurant
Typing: Bug/Water
Abilities: Swarm | Hustle | Weak Armor
Stats: 63 / 109 / 112 / 58 / 68 / 119 (529)
Weight: 28 KG

New Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Clamp, Dive, Liquidation, Muddy Water, Rain Dance, Razor Shell, Soak, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Sport
Flavor/Design: Levelling up underwater causes durant to replace its metal armour with wet sea shells to provide a better chance against heatmor.
Name: Cobant (Cobalt + Ant)
Typing: Bug/Steel
Weight: 74.0 kg
Abilities: Emergency Exit/Hustle, Truant
Stats: 68/120/116/48/68/109, 529

New Moves: Bulk Up, Earthquake, Leech Life, Lunge, Knock Off, U-turn, Skill Swap

Design: Not much of a change from base Durant, just a bigger, heavier, and a bit more detailed.
Competitive Description: Like its design, this is just supposed to be a better version of Durant. Both Hustle and its new Emergency Exit can help it. On Hustle sets, it can run its usual Hone Claws set, but now it has better move options to run, the biggest of which is U-turn, allowing it to pivot out of threats. Also you can be funny and run Skill Swap + Truant

Name: Vacant (Vacant + Ant)
Typing: Ghost/Steel
Height: 0.3 m
Weight: 25.0 kg
Abilities: Cursed Body/Battle Armor, Wandering Spirit
Stats: 88/60/130/60/130/61, 529

New Moves: Curse, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Knock Off, Night Shade, Nightmare, Slack Off, Spite, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp
Removed Moves: Bug Bite, First Impression, Fury Cutter, Infestation, Skitter Smack, Struggle Bug, X-Scissor

Design: Durant has died and has only left its metal shell. Because it no longer posseses its ant soul, it can no longer use any bug type moves.
Competitive Description: Very bulky mon with probably the best defensive typing. However, what sets this apart from other bulky steels is that it is one of four legal steel types with reliable recovery (Other three are Skarmory (Roost), Corviknight (Roost), and Scizor (Roost, Morning Sun)). It may run a usual stall set with Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Toxic/WoW/Twave.
:Durant:

Dreadant
Type: Bug/Dark
Stats: 58/134/102/48/68/119
Abilities: Swarm/Anger Point/Intimidate (H)

New Moves: Pursuit, Jaw Lock, Knock Off, Throat Chop, Taunt, Lunge, U-Turn, Megahorn

Concept: Based on the Hell Ants, this evolution of Durant is much more aggressive, losing it's protection, but getting more faster.

Also, it looks like this

Durandurant
Type: Bug/Electric
Stats: 78/69/62/113/98/109
Abilities: Swarm/Soundproof/Punk Rock(H)

New Moves: Bug Buzz, Overdrive, U-turn, Nasty Plot, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam

Concept: Yes, I made this Pokémon only to make a Duran Duran reference, Deal with it. Jokes aside, this Pokémon would be based on a flying ant with some Cricket parts, since now it can produce sounds so loud they can be used as a way to attack.

Also, it looks like this:
Name: Sandwine
Typing: Ground
Abilities: Sand Stream | Oblivious | Sheer Force
Stats: 130 / 100 / 80 / 70 / 70 / 80
Height: 2.3 M
Weight: 267 KG

New Moves: Scorching Sands, Shore Up, Head Charge, Stomp
Removed Moves: All Ice Moves
Flavor/Design: After the ice age, the climate on some certain areas became very hot, melting kilometers of ice and turning some areas into deserts. Some kinds of Piloswine have been affected by this change of climate, melting and turning into Sandwine.
Competitive Description: sand setter rocks setter and sheer force physical abuser[/B]
Name: Coloswine
Typing:

Height: 2.1m
Weight: 354 kg
Abilities: Oblivious / Snow Cloak / Fur Coat
Stats: 110 / 120 / 110 / 70 / 60 / 60 (BST: 530)
New Moves: Stockpile
Removed Moves: Ancient Power
Competitive Description: The phatest
:bw/mamoswine:
Name: Melloswine
Typing: Ground/Psychic
Abilities: Oblivious/Fluffy/Psychic Surge
Stats: 110/80/95/100/95/50 (530 BST)

New Moves: Slack Off, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Psyshock, Expanding Force, Scorching Sands, Zen Headbutt
Removed Moves: All Ice-type attacking moves (except Freeze-Dry), Superpower

Flavour/Design: Melloswine evolved in response to the gradual warming of the planet after the ice age. Most were hunted by early man, almost to the point of extinction, but were later domesticated and farmed for their thick fur and meat. Their temperament is very calm and patient, making them good Pokemon for new trainers to train, and recently Melloswine have started being used as therapy animals
Competitive Description: A bulky hazard stacker with offensive and defensive power that can choose between an immunity to Taunt, extra bulk from Fluffy + a Fire weakness, or Psychic Surge + Expanding Force. It now has Slack Off to aid with longevity, allowing it to stay on the field for longer and, with its decent Att and SpAtt, it can also run a mixed attacker set with Psychic Terrain. Scorching Sands allows Melloswine to fish for burns, while Psyshock lets it hit special walls harder, and Freeze-Dry is nice Ice-type coverage move that also hits Annhailord Water-types super effectively
:bw/piloswine:
Name: Mountoswine
Typing: Ground/Ice
Abilities: Stamina/Snow Warning/Thick Fat
Stats: 130/70/80/110/80/60 (BST: 530)
Height: 8.8 M
Weight: 357 KG

New Moves: Aurora Veil
Removed Moves: Ancient Power, Superpower
Flavour/Design: Piloswine's back grows to the point where it resembles a mountain. This makes it a lot more sturdy, but as a consequence of its bigger size, it practically loses the ability to defend itself using its physical strength. Some flying type Pokemon enjoy making nests on its back.
Competitive Description: Bulky Aurora Veil setter that can actually do good damage after setting the Aurora Veil.
:swsh/Mamoswine:
Branched Evolution Name: Theraswine
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 110 SpA / 80 SpD / 50 Spe [BST: 530] (-30 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +40 SpA / +20 SpD / -30 Spe)
Abilities: Ice Body | Slush Rush | Technician
Height: 3.5 m | 11'6"
Weight: 625.0 kg | 1377.9 lbs.
New/Removed Moves: ( +10 / -4 )
Mach Punch, Force Palm, Double Kick, Triple Kick, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Low Kick / -Giga Impact, -Rock Blast, -Fury Cutter, -Peck
Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Frost Breath

Intended Role: Physical Wall Breaker / Choice Band / Mixed Wall Breaker
Role Justification: Theraswine would be a great physical wallbreaker. It's designed to take advantage of Technician boosted Icicle Spear, Mach Punch, Double Kick, Ice Shard, Frost Breath, Vacuum Wave, and Force Palm. Even though it's slow, its access to Technician boosted STAB Icicle Spear would make it hit incredibly hard. With Mach Punch and Ice Shard it could even be a good revenge killer. Frost Breath and Vacuum Wave are interesting additions to its tool kit and allow it to take on a more mixed attacking role. With already having access to moves like Freeze Dry, HP Fighting, and by being able to make any Hidden Power move 90 BP, creating special sets for Theraswine would definitely be an option to surprise opponents.
View attachment 357240View attachment 357242View attachment 357243
Theraswine is based on the Megatherium genus of ground sloths. I based it on this animal because -like Mammoths- they are a prehistoric mammal that has now gone extinct. In my opinion, they also have a very similar appearance to the Swinub family and would fit right in as a branched evolution for Piloswine. I'd base Theraswine's design on this, and add tusks to keep it connected to Piloswine's original design. Piloswine would evolve into Theraswine by using an Ice Stone.
Name: Composwine
Typing: Poison/Ground
Abilities: Poison Touch | Oblivious | Thick Fat
Stats: 100 / 120 / 90 / 60 / 70 / 90

New Moves: Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Belch, Poison Gas, Poison Jab, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Venoshock
Flavor/Design: Being exposed to a dawn stone caused piloswine's ice to melt and it now rolls around in the muck and grime.
:piloswine: :ss/Mamoswine:
Name: Aquaswine
Typing:

Height: 3.1 Meters
Weight: 271 kg
Abilities: Oblivious /Swift Swim/Thick Fat (HA)
Stats: 110/105/90/75/85/75 (530)

New Moves: + Aqua Jet, (on evolution)+Water Gun (on evolution), +Dive (on eveoltion), Bubble Beam (level 36), +Brine (level 41), +Surf (Level 50) +Hydro Pump (TR), +Slack Off (level 54), +Liquidation (Level 62), +Waterfall (tm) +Poison Jab (level 63)
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design: These piloswine are ones that evolved where the ice has melted (due to global warming, season changes, natural freeze cycles 4eg.ice age) so there is water and that they must adapt to. To evolve into this, evolve in any area without snow/ice at level 34. Smaller and skinnier Mamoswine type build with waterproof fur and black webbed feet, the tusks are also much smaller now and the blue and whit near its eyes is gone, and its tail grows about 1.3 feet in length. A picture is worth a thousand words so just use this sloppy one I did on a free mobile art app.

Competitive Overview: Swift swim sweeper or thick fat wall. Good rocks setter aswell.
Name: Houndraco
Abilities: Flash Fire | Strong Jaw | Unnerve
Stats: 75 / 90 / 65 / 90 / 85 / 95
Height: 2.9 M
Weight: 87 KG

New Moves: Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
Flavor / Design: Scientists on a laboratory were trying a new type of Potion on a Houndour, when it all came wrong. The experiment turned the poor Houndour on a beast that eats everything near it. It now has a ginormous fangs, that it uses for hurting its preys, or just for its fun.

:houndoom-mega:
Name: Houndraco-Mega
Abilities: Mold Breaker
Stats: 75 / 110 / 75 / 110 / 115 / 115
Height: 3.5 M
Weight: 121 KG

:gs/houndoom:
Name: Slushdoom (Slush + Doom)
Height: Same as Houndoom.
Weight: Same as Houndoom.
Abilities: Early Bird/Snow Cloak/Unnerve
Stats: 70/85/50/110/95/90
(-5 HP/-5 Atk/+15 SpD, -Flash Fire +Snow Cloak)

New Moves: Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Frosth Breath, Icicle Spear, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Pain Split, Aurora Veil
Removed Moves: All Fire Moves
Flavor/Design: ice husky. in other words, dog. it loses its fire, and its temperature falls to freezing cold levels.
when it shoots ice at you, it'll feel like its burning from how cold it is, and the pain never gos away,
just like houndoom's flames.

Competitive Description: bad use mega
Name: Slushdoom-Mega
Height: Same as Houndoom-Mega
Weight: Same as Houndoom-Mega
Abilities: Snow Warning
Stats: 70/85/105/120/115/110

New Moves: same as slushdoom
Removed Moves: no more fire moves
Flavor/Design: big dog

Competitive Description: TBA
Name: Lapidour
Typing: Dark/Rock
Abilities: Early Bird/Prankster/Unnerve
Stats: 75/100/50/110/60/105 (500 BST)

New Moves: Stealth Rock, Moonlight, Meteor Beam, Moonblast, Cosmic Power, Earth Power, Power Gem
Removed Moves: Fire Blast, Heat Wave, Overheat, Flamethrower

Flavour/Design: Lapidour are pack animals, native to arid landscapes such as deserts. They are known as "the ultimate hunting dog", as their hunting prowess is unrivalled; some folklores say that Lapidour have never failed a hunt, always being able to capture its prey no matter how far it ran
Competitive Description: Access to priority Stealth Rocks and Taunt is absolutely insane, alongside Will-O-Wisp and Moonlight. It functions best as a suicide lead that sets up Stealth Rock then annoys Pokemon with its small but useful supportive movepool until it dies. Ironically, since Lapidour is a Dark-type, it actually checks itself pretty cleanly. Lapidour can also run a Nasty Plot or Meteor Beam + Power Herb set, but Prankster Stealth Rock + Taunt is way too good to pass up on

Name: Mega Lapidour
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Abilities: Fairy Aura
Stats: 75/120/60/150/60/135 (600 BST)

Flavour/Design: Upon mega evolving, Lapidour becomes a more cosmic entity, ascending from its regular form to join the stars. It's said to be able to control meteor showers, as it can call down a flurry of stars to attack its foes. Ancient astronomers named a constellation after it, in respect for its beauty and power
Competitive Description: A Fairy spammer, with Fairy Aura to boost the power of its Moonblast and Moonlight for recovery. It's primarily a glass cannon thanks to its sky high SpAtt, amazing Speed, and access to Nasty Plot all allowing it to break through walls and revenge kill with ease. Rock-, Ground-, and Fairy-type coverage let Mega Lapidour to hit most of the metagame neutrally, giving it a free moveslot to pack either Nasty Plot, Moonlight, or Substitute/Taunt, for set-up sweeping, longevity, and stallbreaking respectively
Name: Houndytus
Abilities: Early Bird/Immunity/Unnerve
Stats: 85/110/65/80/65/95 (BST: 500)
Height: 1.40 M
Weight: 50 KG

New Moves: Flare Blitz, Superpower
Removed Moves: Overheat, Sludge Bomb
Flavour/Design: Houndour grows larger and becomes more aggressive. Houndytus are extremely protective of their masters and will not hesitate to attack intruders.
Competitive Description: Don't use this lol, It's basically a worse Weavile, let's move on to the mega.

Name: Mega-Houndytus
Ability: Adaptability
Stats: 85/135/95/80/95/115 (BST: 600)

Flavour/Design: Houndytus now becomes even more aggressive and grows 3 heads.
Competitive Description: Strong pursuit trapper/wallbreaker with an amazing offensive STAB combo.
Branched Evolution Name: Houndawl
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 110 Atk / 70 Def / 60 SpA / 80 SpD / 100 Spe [BST: 500] (+5 HP / +20 Atk / +20 Def / -50 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
Abilities: Early Bird | Super Luck | Serene Grace
Height: 1.2 m | 3'11"
Weight: 28.0 kg | 61.7 lbs.
New/Removed Moves: ( +3 / -12 All Fire Moves Removed )
Play Rough

Bulk Up, Slack Off
Intended Role: Physical Wall Breaker
Role Justification: Houndawl would be a good physical wall breaker and Pursuit trapper. It now gains access to Bulk Up and Slack Off, which could make it a harder hitter and give it more longevity than its counterpart. Since Houndawl has a double resist to Dark and will be able to run its mega stone, it would also be a decent Knock Off resist.
Mega Evolution Name: Mega Houndawl
Typing:

Base Stats: 80 HP / 135 Atk / 90 Def / 85 SpA / 90 SpD / 120 Spe [BST: 600] (+0 HP / +25 Atk / +20 Def / +25 SpA / +10 SpD / +20 Spe)
Ability: Pixilate
Height: 1.5 m | 4'11"
Weight: 42.4 kg | 93.5 lbs.
Description: Houndawl would be a great fast physical wall breaker. It would be able to take advantage of Pixilate in a new way since it could use Normal-type moves like Double Edge, Return, Body Slam, etc. Play Rough is the best general physical Fairy-type move, so a physical wall breaker with Pixilate makes a lot of sense.
View attachment 357266View attachment 357268View attachment 357270
Houndawl is based on a black Labrador Retriever. To connect to its Fairy-typing, design wise, it'd have mythical elements that contrast those of Houndoom's. You can think of Houndoom as the "evil" evolution of Houndour and Houndawl as its "good" evolution. Houndawl would evolve from Houndour after using a Shiny Stone.
Name: Houndire
Abilities: Flash Fire | Weak Armor | Unnerve
Stats: 65 / 80 / 40 / 120 / 90 / 105
Height: 1.5 M
Weight: 32 KG

New Moves: Astonish, Curse, Grudge, Hex, Lick, Night Shade, Ominous Wind, Poltergeist, Shadow Bone, Shadow Sneak
Flavor / Design: Being traded while holding a reaper cloth causes houndour to grow an extra head, taller, but more emaciated and its bones stick out more.

Name: Houndire-Mega
Abilities: Stakeout
Stats: 65 / 90 / 60 / 140 / 130 / 115
Weight: 45 KG
Flavor / Design: Houndire grows a third head and even bonier, becoming a guardian of the underworld.
Name: Houndent (Hound + Dent (baguette for tooth)
Height: 1.4 m
Weight: 55.0 kg
Abilities: Early Bird/Flash Fire, Defiant
Stats: 75/80/110/50/90/95, 500

New Moves: Darkest Lariat, Jaw Lock, Knock Off, Morning Sun, Parting Shot, Perish Song, Poison Fang, Psychic Fangs, Scorching Sands, Swords Dance

Design: A stockier version of Houndoom. Two teeth from its lower jaw are exposed. Other than that, its not much different than normal Houndoom.
Competitive Description: This is actually pretty decent without its Mega. Its bulky, has decent speed, and can use many utility moves like Knock Off, Parting Shot, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun, Roar, Taunt, and Destiny Bond. You could even run a set with Fire Spin + Perish Song / Jaw Lock + Perish Song + Parting Shot.

Name: Houndent-Mega
Height: 1.9 m
Weight: 70.0 kg
Ability: Strong Jaw
Stats: 75/140/110/70/90/115, 600

Design: Stockier Mega Houndoom, It now has a much larger lower jaw, and instead of bony protrusions coming out of its shoulders, they now come out of its lower jaw (the two teeth from base houndent).
Competitive Description: This is more offensively oriented than base Houndent. It can use 120 bp stab crunch, almost 100 bp stab fire fang, and can use thunder fang for coverage against water types or Poison Fang against fairy types. It also has Swords Dance to boost its Attack even more, and, if you're lucky, and attack boost from Defiant.
:ss/Houndoom:
Name: Hadoom (Hades+Doom)
Typing:

Height: 1.7 Meters
Weight: 55 kg
Abilities: Desolate Land/ Flash Fire/ Unnerve {HA}
Stats: 75/115/55/110/55/100

New Moves: Fiery Wrath (on evolution) +Flare blitz
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design: Houmdoom gains a pair of 2 extra heads like Cerberus and becomes more viscous, almost rabied. They are so aggressive towards others and use their fire power to kill their prey with a feeling like burning in hell. Their hons also form crownlike structures, with the middle one having the biggest crown. (Also gf nerf this thing by 1 stat so I can actually give it boosts lol) Evolves at level 36

Name: Hadoom-Mega
Typing:

Height: 2.0 Meters
Weight: 69 kg
Stats: 75/130/95/145/55/110
Flavor/Design: The bony back of hadoom become cracked wings like View attachment 358767, allowing it to levitate. It also grows a little more bulky, wearing houndoom-mega's expression.
Competitive Description: I took an interesting route with this mega, allowing it to play as a more defensive mon with decent physbulk and immunity, or stay in its base form which provides nuclear power until your ready for your ground immune. When played right, this pokemon can be used as a water and ground immunity that you should be careful before evolving. Its also faster now, letting it get the jump on those pesky 100 and 105 speed tiers.

Competitive Description: fucking pyro nukes, just dont get hit (ps. dont ask for a switchwin, this is litterally supposed to be a spawn of hell)
Voting Template said:
:durant: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc
:mamoswine: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc
:houndoom: : Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, etc

Your vote counts for the group of branched evolutions that a person has submitted. So one vote for a submitter's entire set of evolutions for a Pokémon.

We use a weighted voting system, so vote for your first choice as "Person 1" and go down in order of most to least liked for any other subs you want to vote for. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Albatr0ss, or Paulluxx on Discord!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)