Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
If you have 2 rooms open at once, the one of the left will not allow you to click the Challenge button in tournaments.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Torment was used on Sylveon which Baton Passed it to Starmie. It failed because Starmie had the condition passed to it and was under "Torment status" already.

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Toxic Orb appears twice in the teambuilder upon typing in to.

I'm pretty sure this happens because the teambuilder will automatically show the Toxic Orb because "to" is part of it, and then it also counts the abbreviation of it, which is also "to." Therefore it shows it twice, rather than once.

It's more of a visual bug, and it's very, very minor. Just thought I'd point it out.

((Unless it showing twice is intentional or something..?))

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A Bit of an bug with the display of the opponent's Pokemon.
Turn 2: Tyrantrum faints, Heatran is forced out by dragon tail and replaced by Altaria, Heatran is sent in to replace Tyrantrum. Then Heatran is displayed twice under the opponent's team.

Replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomdoublesbattle-378096152

Edit: I asked my opponent if they had a Zoroark or Zorua on their team, they said they didn't have one.

Last edited:
Erm. I found a bug, where Protean is supposed to change the Pokemon's type before the move is done. It works with Greninja and the Pokemon that are supposed to be with it. But for example, using it on Pokemon in ''illegal'' form, for like, Custom Battles, it doesn't work properly. The type changes AFTER the move is done, thus not giving it STAB in all moves. I don't really have a screenshot because it's kinda complicated for me to do one, but you can see it for yourselves by making your own Custom pokemon with the ability protean, without being Kecleon or the Greninja evolutionary line. It doesn't work properly.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Erm. I found a bug, where Protean is supposed to change the Pokemon's type before the move is done. It works with Greninja and the Pokemon that are supposed to be with it. But for example, using it on Pokemon in ''illegal'' form, for like, Custom Battles, it doesn't work properly. The type changes AFTER the move is done, thus not giving it STAB in all moves. I don't really have a screenshot because it's kinda complicated for me to do one, but you can see it for yourselves by making your own Custom pokemon with the ability protean, without being Kecleon or the Greninja evolutionary line. It doesn't work properly.
You could provide a replay...

Rotom-Heat can learn Will-O-Wisp, but it shows up as one of the Fire Pokemon that can't learn Will-O-Wisp via the /ds fire type, !wow command.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Rotom-Heat can learn Will-O-Wisp, but it shows up as one of the Fire Pokemon that can't learn Will-O-Wisp via the /ds fire type, !wow command.
To expand on this, it stretches to more than just this - it's for pretty much every move.

For example /ds electric type, !thunder wave produces a list of:
Rotom-Fan, Rotom-Frost, Rotom-Heat, Rotom-Mow, Rotom-Wash

Doing /learn will show that the Pokemon can learn the move.

However doing something like /ds ice type, !blizzard will not show Rotom-Frost. This is also the case for all the exclusive moves.

Hi, couldn't find this visual bug I found involving Zoroark today in any of the known bugs sections so hope this isn't a duplicate report.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378637564

On turn 7, 'Sunny Day Dance's' team seems to duplicate a Metagross. I believe this is due to the switching out of a Zoroark that's illusion is Metagross into a Metagross but I'm not sure why it seemed to delete their Kyurem-B.

I found a couple of visual bugs while playing today.

1) I'd have to check if it happens with other forms, but Arceus-Poison does not use the right "sprite" if shiny.

It will look like a shiny normal Arceus during Team Preview.

It looks like a regular Arceus-Poison during battle.

I wasn't playing in BH, so... weird, huh?

2) The second time involved an opposing Gardevoir Tracing my Primal Groudon's Desolate Land. After tracing and hovering my mouse over that opposing Gardevoir to see some info, the "base" ability is left blank.

Last edited:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Arceus formes are masked in team preview in accordance to in-game mechanics.

It will display the normal Arceus sprite regardless of the plate / item.

Second one seems like a bug ye.

hiya ive been having a little confusion with the eviolite item and the buffs not showing for all of my pokemon that i used on several occasions

one of the most recent occasions was when i made a mono water team and was playing on the monotype ladder with tentacool, marshtomp and marill holding an eviolite (they can evolve since they are all nfe/lc)

http://pastebin.com/KPZQ6fqh this is the link for the team

as u can see in one of the battles i took 3 screenshots only two pokemon showed buffs which were marill and marshtomp whilst one of them didnt not (tentacool's eviolite)

Attachments

Hi, couldn't find this visual bug I found involving Zoroark today in any of the known bugs sections so hope this isn't a duplicate report.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378637564

On turn 7, 'Sunny Day Dance's' team seems to duplicate a Metagross. I believe this is due to the switching out of a Zoroark that's illusion is Metagross into a Metagross but I'm not sure why it seemed to delete their Kyurem-B.
Found something similar to this; forgot to get a replay though.
They sent out a Zoroark disguised as Florges. I ended up KOing it without direct damage (toxic), so it showed the Florges KOed instead of Zoroark (Which seems to be normal). However, when they sent out the actual Florges, the opponent's party area had a KOed Florges where their Blastoise was, along with the original Florges in the normal space.
Screenshot here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)